Page 4 Page 4

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Hey wait a minute! Exactly who authorised Munni's leave? I can't remember giving my permission! Ermm

Tongue LOL

ohh didn't i take ur permission for leave shaun.. will apply right away ..please approve it shaun LOL

/signs Munni's leave application Approve

ROFL

Enjoy Munni! Big smile
what did i miss? when did Shaun get promoted??? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-munnihyderabad

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking News abt Trps... (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
what the...?Angry...tfs Sherry but i think the delay pertains only to trps for news channels? but if they plan to release trps for this week as well then it may take a few more days DeadAngry..how frustrating! Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-munnihyderabadJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

what the...?Angry...tfs Sherry but i think the delay pertains only to trps for news channels? but if they plan to release trps for this week as well then it may take a few more days DeadAngry..how frustrating! Dead

they making excuse under the newz channel through... Thats it... Did u see before january they wont realease trps either... Approve Angry Dead

Ritu-yhm_craze

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

what the...?Angry...tfs Sherry but i think the delay pertains only to trps for news channels? but if they plan to release trps for this week as well then it may take a few more days DeadAngry..how frustrating! Dead

they making excuse under the newz channel through... Thats it... Did u see before january they wont realease trps either... Approve Angry Dead
2 sentences that seem contradictory:
Now the data for news channels from Week 41 to 52 of 2012 will be released with the Week 1 of 2013 on January 9, 2013.
TAM is all set to release the data anytime from now except the news channels.

does the 2nd line mean that barring news channels trps for other channels will release anytime soon? they havent even given a date for that..how inefficient can they get! DeadAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Now the data for news channels from Week 41 to 52 of 2012 will be released with the Week 1 of 2013 on January 9, 2013.

does the 2nd line mean that barring news channels trps for other channels will release anytime soon? they havent even given a date for that..how inefficient can they get! DeadAngry

these ppl are sleeping some where now i think the woke up Angry this is all are so furstating Dead here we are willingly seen the trps or these ppl Angry

Ritu-yhm_crazeJustlikethat1

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Now the data for news channels from Week 41 to 52 of 2012 will be released with the Week 1 of 2013 on January 9, 2013.

does the 2nd line mean that barring news channels trps for other channels will release anytime soon? they havent even given a date for that..how inefficient can they get! DeadAngry

these ppl are sleeping some where now i think the woke up Angry this is all are so furstating Dead here we are willingly seen the trps or these ppl Angry
lazy bunch of people..what can we do but wait AngryDeadOuch

Ritu-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Hey wait a minute! Exactly who authorised Munni's leave? I can't remember giving my permission! Ermm

Tongue LOL

ohh didn't i take ur permission for leave shaun.. will apply right away ..please approve it shaun LOL

ROFL

Enjoy Munni! Big smile

Shaun is above all because he is always RIGHT ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-yhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Tongue LOL

ROFL

Enjoy Munni! Big smile

Shaun is above all because he is always RIGHT ROFL
how did i forget??? D'oh...hail Shaun!!! LOL

Ritu-Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top