Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

FINALLY CVS GAVE INDICATION THAT ITS VIHAN GUNJAN! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks di, u r absolutely right he is having a plan already, if this roka would have happended then also he would have done something to break mayan relation, but these two women made his work easy, he is a guy who wil never accept defeat, now it is to be seen that how he brings gunjan in his life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINALLY CVS GAVE INDICATION THAT ITS VIHAN GUNJAN! (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ThePirateKing

Goldie

ThePirateKing

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Gunjan with Vihaan, not sure about that. If that happens then it will give the Garg family another stick to beat Gunjan with.

Tough for Shail then to choose between Gunjan and Rachna. Hope its Gunjan with some another guy

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

Originally posted by mumihp

I agree, I knew as soon as Vihaan came in to the picture, the fake fiance buisness, I was telling my mum that Gunjun will marry Vihaan, don't know how but it will happen. Now, it's been confirmed that Mayank marries Charu, this will pave the way for Vihaan and Gunjun pairing, and Rajeev with Rachna, but I'm not sure how it will happen we will see it. I am just happy that Gunjun stood up for herself, and Spineless Mayank marries Charu, and knowing Charu, it won't be a happy marriage. But I don't know what Vihaan is trying to do, is he trying to break off his engagement, or was it a mistake, but Vihaan won't forget the humilation of the fake fiance, so he does have a plan up his sleeve. But I really like the Gunjun/Vihaan jodi, they have great chemistry. But Yes, the Haldi, is the first clue, that indicates the jodi happening.

the first clue is not haldi dear ..when rejeev told vihan that dont do anything nasty in anger after fiancee announcement day
2nd one is vihan getting to happy when rachana told him abt gunjan break up
now its clear he purposefully applied haldi on gunjan ..
out of all these ,vihan's mom is the big clue ..as she want soft DIL who dance on her ishare ...this is the biggest indication that she is going to get gunjan as DIL ..either it might be thru rajeev or vihaan .. well i like vihan n gunjan jodi .. ..
i dont mind whoever paired with gunjan ,story vl be interesting

Yes u r right pesi, before also some clues were shown for vihan and gunjan, but this haldi scene was a religious clue like it was a shagun, lets hope that they wil become a pair!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008pesi11

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
gunjan n vihaanHeart

kashishrocksbrat2008

Noe123

Goldie

Noe123

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
In Zee awards for favorite parivar, SSLK parivar had Rachna-Rajeev and Gunjan-Vihaan on one side, so I think it is clear what pairings are going to be.

But...but..but..If Mayank is spineless, indecisive, and a person incapable of thinking on his own... Vihaan is no saint either, because he is scheming something big and he is going to break Rachna's heart. Why would Gunjan marry someone who hurt her sister's feelings and disrespected her masi and mausa? 

And, why has this show come to this? 18 year olds getting married like that is their Nirvana Dead.

tastahninbrat2008

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.