FINALLY CVS GAVE INDICATION THAT ITS VIHAN GUNJAN!

Posted: 11 years ago

Finally today cvs gave indication that it wil be gunjan vihan, he wanted to apply haldi on rachna but he applied on gunjans face, but i have a strong feeling that vihan purposely applied haldi on gunjan, he was knowing that it is gunjan not rachna bcoz there was no way he could make a mistake as rachna was wearing dress and gunjan was wearing jeans, rachna has long hair and gunjan has short, height health difference is also there, so could he make a mistake and when gunjan turned he said 'pata hi nahin chala yeh kaise ho gaya' his dialogue was so out of place, anyways intentionally or unintentionally vihan applied haldi to gunjan but by this way cvs gave us a hint that gunjan and vihan wil make a pair!
I agree, I knew as soon as Vihaan came in to the picture, the fake fiance buisness, I was telling my mum that Gunjun will marry Vihaan, don't know how but it will happen.

Now, it's been confirmed that Mayank marries Charu, this will pave the way for Vihaan and Gunjun pairing, and Rajeev with Rachna, but I'm not sure how it will happen we will see it.

I am just happy that Gunjun stood up for herself, and Spineless Mayank marries Charu, and knowing Charu, it won't be a happy marriage.

But I don't know what Vihaan is trying to do, is he trying to break off his engagement, or was it a mistake, but Vihaan won't forget the humilation of the fake fiance, so he does have a plan up his sleeve.

But I really like the Gunjun/Vihaan jodi, they have great chemistry.

But Yes, the Haldi, is the first clue, that indicates the jodi happening. 😊
i dont want to see them together... i want rachna & Vihaan and gunjan with a new guy...
Originally posted by mumihp

I agree, I knew as soon as Vihaan came in to the picture, the fake fiance buisness, I was telling my mum that Gunjun will marry Vihaan, don't know how but it will happen. Now, it's been confirmed that Mayank marries Charu, this will pave the way for Vihaan and Gunjun pairing, and Rajeev with Rachna, but I'm not sure how it will happen we will see it. I am just happy that Gunjun stood up for herself, and Spineless Mayank marries Charu, and knowing Charu, it won't be a happy marriage. But I don't know what Vihaan is trying to do, is he trying to break off his engagement, or was it a mistake, but Vihaan won't forget the humilation of the fake fiance, so he does have a plan up his sleeve. But I really like the Gunjun/Vihaan jodi, they have great chemistry. But Yes, the Haldi, is the first clue, that indicates the jodi happening.

I agree with u, even i m happy that gunjan took a right decision, even i like gunjan vihan chemistry they wil make a great pair and what do u say about vihan purposely applied haldi on gunjan or not?

I don't care rachana and vihaan are a cute couple and a good pair like mayank and gunjan only thing is when manyank apologises gunjan should not forgive him that easily and make him suffer like he made her suffer

Vihan likes gunjan, he is good match for her. He is like Gunjan and Mayank what to say...😑
  AnamπŸ˜ƒ
   Nice post Dear!

Vihaan is not a part of the conspiracy with the S&S but he has his own plan up his sleeve. He put haldi on Gunjan first on purpose  even before he applied it on Rachna.πŸ˜‰
   It does indicate that she is his choice not Rachna.πŸ˜•

He is leading Rachna on in accelerated speed where he expects her to develop feelings for him and then he makes his strike.

He so charmingly makes it look like he is totally interested in Rachna and our foolish girl keeps falling for it πŸ˜‘

He is going to make his strike where everybody,s impression of him will change when he reveals his real dealπŸ˜‰ especially Shail and Dayal who thought very highly about him. 

Let me add He is not as shallow character as our Mayank but he has his way. He does have shades of grey and gets what he wants.πŸ˜†

As of now he will want to pay back the girls but then he will be there for  Gunjan

Edited by brat2008 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mumihp

I agree, I knew as soon as Vihaan came in to the picture, the fake fiance buisness, I was telling my mum that Gunjun will marry Vihaan, don't know how but it will happen.

Now, it's been confirmed that Mayank marries Charu, this will pave the way for Vihaan and Gunjun pairing, and Rajeev with Rachna, but I'm not sure how it will happen we will see it.

I am just happy that Gunjun stood up for herself, and Spineless Mayank marries Charu, and knowing Charu, it won't be a happy marriage.

But I don't know what Vihaan is trying to do, is he trying to break off his engagement, or was it a mistake, but Vihaan won't forget the humilation of the fake fiance, so he does have a plan up his sleeve.

But I really like the Gunjun/Vihaan jodi, they have great chemistry.

But Yes, the Haldi, is the first clue, that indicates the jodi happening. 😊

the first clue is not haldi dear πŸ˜‰ ..when rejeev  told vihan that dont do anything nasty in anger after fiancee announcement day πŸ˜†

2nd one is vihan getting to happy when rachana told him abt gunjan break up πŸ˜Š

now its clear he purposefully applied haldi on gunjan ..

out of all these ,vihan's mom is the big clue πŸ˜† ..as she want soft DIL who dance on her ishare ...this is the biggest indication that she is going to get gunjan as DIL πŸ˜ƒ ..either it might be thru rajeev or vihaan .. well i like vihan n gunjan jodi ..😳 ..

i dont mind whoever paired with gunjan ,story vl be interesting πŸ˜Š

Thanks di, u r absolutely right he is having a plan already, if this roka would have happended then also he would have done something to break mayan relation, but these two women made his work easy, he is a guy who wil never accept defeat, now it is to be seen that how he brings gunjan in his life.
Gunjan with Vihaan, not sure about that. If that happens then it will give the Garg family another stick to beat Gunjan with.

Tough for Shail then to choose between Gunjan and Rachna. Hope its Gunjan with some another guy