Diya Aur Baati Hum

" Rathi Parivaar With Motti Parivaar and MoMli " (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

nice thread sisy. In between, mohit ne ami ko pata liya kya?Shocked...

for that  have to come dabh forum regularly...WinkLOL..k...Embarrassed..ami is mohit GF..Day Dreaming...ROFL...

u want proof.then read all previous threads..ROFL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "" Rathi Parivaar With Motti Parivaar and MoMli " (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Hilarious post Sindu.

Nice filler episode with again Bhabho emphasising her motherly rights and Suraj troubled on how to reveal the truth to Bhabho.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-ManjuuUMDUll-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

nice thread sisy. In between, mohit ne ami ko pata liya kya?Shocked...

Heartbreak for you, JAMLi combo broke in your absence and MoMii are up at present. lmao emoticonlmao emoticon

@ JAM--> Out of sight, out of mind, feeling sorry for you dear giggling emoticongiggling emoticongiggling emoticon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR--Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
sambar.....again u edited ur own comment...Angry..Ouch..

sweety : yup.they r...me too sweety missing surya scenes...our wishes r there for deepika...she will be alright...and v will see rocking surya scenes...thank u...Embarrassed.

bluff...
...DOTW...in dabh...omg...actually its nice idea bluff...v can use it for one thread...it better they showed suraj face not like they didnt showed sandhya face..Broken Heart...thank u...Embarrassed...

ami.....dnt blushCool...wt sudha    Shockedoh...no..Thumbs Down...think abt our sandy baby .Approve...ami u r GF for mohit...so lets empty his wallet...Silly..
abt bhabo's grills...i like ur answer..Embarrassed...wish for it...thank u...Embarrassed..

@bold...Well, I guess Bhabho has cross all the verges of ego. If she doesn't drop her ego then she will lose all the relationships very quickly.

well said ami...Clap...totally agree with u...Approve..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
bharathi ka....i have feeling one day bhabo will feel very bad abt her ego...then ..motherly rights is for certain heights only not going inside her children's personal life...Ermm...she will learn it when she gives up ego...thank u.Embarrassed.yup...bhabo's another motherly rights episode..Ouch...

bluff......r u laughing at bunny's present situation...Shocked...

bunny.....forgot to say...D'ohthank u...Embarrassed...

Edited by udnis - 21 December 2012 at 11:45am

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
sambar...come soon...spam my thread yo!..Approve..but dnt forget to edit ur all comments from res...Cool...

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

sambar...come soon...spam my thread yo!..Approve..but dnt forget to edit ur all comments from res...Cool...

Hhahahahahahhaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Nice post and a filler episode.

1. Missed Sandhya's presence terribly. Hoping and praying she returns soon.. Without her maza nahi aa raha. Cry

2. No matter how many people Bhabo may take for bride seeing, ultimately only her decision will stand. When others have no say why take them along ? I know it is not possible in traditional families. It was just a thought.

3. Yes it does seem Mohit will need Suraj's help to convince Bhabo. I won't be surprised if he betrays that girl and agrees to Bhabo's choice. A boy who has no love for his elder brother who has done so much for him, what loyalty can you expect from him  for  a girlfriend. He did seem impressed with the economic status of the girl they went to see. He is the kind of character who would not hesitate to ditch anyone so long as his self interest is served.

4.I really want Mohit's girlfriend to be a non Marwari. An intercaste marriage can send across a good social message. 

5. How many more months for Meena's baby to be delivered. The precap was alarming. Hope Meena's baby comes soon so that Bhabo can shower her grand motherly affection on that child and leave Sandhya alone. However Meena hardly looks pregnant. ?Wink

Edited by UMDU - 21 December 2012 at 3:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Deebz-SamiR-Manjuull-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top