" Rathi Parivaar With Motti Parivaar and MoMli " - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

nice thread sisy. In between, mohit ne ami ko pata liya kya?😲...

Heartbreak for you, JAMLi combo broke in your absence and MoMii are up at present.

@ JAM--> Out of sight, out of mind, feeling sorry for you dear
sambar.....again u edited ur own comment...😑....

sweety : yup.they r...me too sweety missing surya scenes...our wishes r there for deepika...she will be alright...and v will see rocking surya scenes...thank u...😳.

bluff...
...DOTW...in dabh...omg...actually its nice idea bluff...v can use it for one thread...it better they showed suraj face not like they didnt showed sandhya face..πŸ₯Ί...thank u...😳...

ami.....dnt blush😎...wt sudha    😲oh...no..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...think abt our sandy baby ....ami u r GF for mohit...so lets empty his wallet...πŸ€ͺ..
abt bhabo's grills...i like ur answer..😳...wish for it...thank u...😳..

@bold...Well, I guess Bhabho has cross all the verges of ego. If she doesn't drop her ego then she will lose all the relationships very quickly.

well said ami...πŸ‘...totally agree with u.....
bharathi ka....i have feeling one day bhabo will feel very bad abt her ego...then ..motherly rights is for certain heights only not going inside her children's personal life...πŸ€”...she will learn it when she gives up ego...thank u.😳.yup...bhabo's another motherly rights episode.....

bluff......r u laughing at bunny's present situation...😲...

bunny.....forgot to say...thank u...😳...
Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
sambar...come soon...spam my thread yo!....but dnt forget to edit ur all comments from res...😎...
Originally posted by udnis

sambar...come soon...spam my thread yo!....but dnt forget to edit ur all comments from res...😎...

Hhahahahahahhaha
Nice post and a filler episode.

1. Missed Sandhya's presence terribly. Hoping and praying she returns soon.. Without her maza nahi aa raha. πŸ˜­

2. No matter how many people Bhabo may take for bride seeing, ultimately only her decision will stand. When others have no say why take them along ? I know it is not possible in traditional families. It was just a thought.

3. Yes it does seem Mohit will need Suraj's help to convince Bhabo. I won't be surprised if he betrays that girl and agrees to Bhabo's choice. A boy who has no love for his elder brother who has done so much for him, what loyalty can you expect from him  for  a girlfriend. He did seem impressed with the economic status of the girl they went to see. He is the kind of character who would not hesitate to ditch anyone so long as his self interest is served.

4.I really want Mohit's girlfriend to be a non Marwari. An intercaste marriage can send across a good social message. 

5. How many more months for Meena's baby to be delivered. The precap was alarming. Hope Meena's baby comes soon so that Bhabo can shower her grand motherly affection on that child and leave Sandhya alone. However Meena hardly looks pregnant. ?πŸ˜‰
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
Nice analysis Sindu! MomliπŸ˜† What a creep Mohit is. He has no intentions of marrying Emily. He was very happy with the girl untill she blew his cover. I think he is going to dump Emily quite easily. Hope SamiR beats him up!πŸ˜† Amlu, apni martial arts leke tayyar rehna!

Bhabo's bhashan about her sanskaarπŸ˜•  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Halka-phulka epi but your post was hilarious! πŸ˜†

Neetu really got lucky today (more than she probably realizes)! If the MoMli guess turns out to be true, I will be shocked! We assumed this based on like a 3 second scene of Mohit chatting at night! πŸ˜² DABH fans are really something! πŸ˜†

Mohit's speech to Bhabho at the end - isn't he such a nice son?!  

@Deebz - I don't think my involvement is needed! Emli knows kick-boxing/martial arts! πŸ˜² Bechaara Mohit! 
ami bakra banake chod dena usse..πŸ˜‰.
But what about Samah Singh and TnJ then?😲

welcome sisy. See what all are happening in my absence.

dada Yeah. I know. But I am happy. Why only I should suffer? Let Mohit also.πŸ˜†
hiya..!sind darling.. sper... i dint watch epi...
but u discussed it so well hey...πŸ‘πŸΌ
and is it truee that emli.. dat classmate of sandhya is GF of Mohit? 
seriously?
then leave abt SurYa telling bhabo of night college...
it is going to b mohit who is gonna disclose  the matter to bhabo...πŸ˜’
or lse he'll make pleads to hide his truth in xchange with his remaining silent for college issue...

somthng like meena tym may happen too...😲