Mihiir is no more.......................

Posted: 18 years ago

YES MIHIIR IS NO MORE............................. I don't know what to say

i crying badly at this time i don't know what to write

Mihiir...mihiir.mihiiir is NO MORE!!! yes hez no more

The way he was shown daed his accident his torn clothes smashed face and then that bomb blast and mihiir closed his eyes. Then when the car was falling down usne window sa apna haath nikala then when he moved to the mobile phone

I CANNOT TOLERATE THIS!!!! not anymore agar Ronit ko nikalna hi tha tu itni boori tarhan sa uska accident kyoun karwaiya she could also hav announced that mihiir ka role ajj sa _____ nibhaein ga

WHY DID SHE DO THIS?????

i am speechless pata nahiin ab exams main kiya ho ga i am not able to control myself kiya kroon kiya kroon main usko marte hoa is tarhan nahiin dekh sakti...........................

I really loved him like crazy and i reallyb liked his character more than bajaj I liked mihiir's character more than bajaj ab pata nahiin kiya ho ga kyoun karti hai ekta aisa KYOUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wen did they show this???????/
isn't it cos Ronit is leaving the show...he needs to exit it in some way
yup!! thats right anonymous.......he had to leave so they r gonna show him have plastic surgery and then someone else is gonna be mihir
but but they shouldn't have showed his accident in such a HARSH way koi aasaan sa raasta nahiin tha kiya????????
Come on chill out, it isn't real.  Khali show hai, itna serious nahi lo, warna bohat serious problems ho jaigi...
watever yaar we lov ronit and cant watch such harsh stuff being filmed on him.... i cant stop the tears flowing down my eyes😭
Ekta is boring and repetitive all the time...on top of that she has turned out to be petty and vindictive as well...first Rajeev  and now Ronit became victims to her colossal ego!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭

OMG really this happened or did u just read it in a artical

I'm not really a big fan of Ronit but i don't want him to die because everyones going to be cring about it for another month or so......😭