26-12
26-12

India-Forums

REDUX 2612 - Maidan - E- Jung # 10 (Page 2)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trintring

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by slmu

Sathya, nice quotes - especially the Bertrand Russell one. So true in the case of Mastana.

Koel, Anu, Sumana - nice thoughts.  

Rinki probably shocked herself more than anyone else by going back for nani. And she came up with a decent ploy to get her out of there. Mastana proved himself smart by threatening Sha with the police.

All of Rathore's neatly laid plans came a cropper with a single shot turning Rajamandy into OK Corral. It was a miracle no one else got hurt.

Jadda has the necklace. Wonder if he will manage to get Suchi as well.

Thank You Shanti,

Ahh, The best laid plans of mice and Men ...Tongue

I am curious to see what Shantanu is coming up with ??

yeah its his time to step up as well... he can't be seena s moping around all teh time. wonder if he'll be even a tiny bit suspicious of Meher? So far none from his side yet.

Hi Tring Tring,

It has been day 1 with Mehar ... So may Be Shantanu  is not yet aware of her  ...If there are continued interaction, he MAY grow suspicious..MAY is the word here cuz Men are not that good a observers esp when this two were estranged couple..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--trintringanurao.66JRiaslmuriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Sathya, nice quotes - especially the Bertrand Russell one. So true in the case of Mastana.

Rinki probably shocked herself more than anyone else by going back for nani. And she came up with a decent ploy to get her out of there. Mastana proved himself smart by threatening Sha with the police.

All of Rathore's neatly laid plans came a cropper with a single shot turning Rajamandy into OK Corral. It was a miracle no one else got hurt.

Thank You Shanti,

yeah its his time to step up as well... he can't be seena s moping around all teh time. wonder if he'll be even a tiny bit suspicious of Meher? So far none from his side yet.

Hi Tring Tring,

It has been day 1 with Mehar ... So may Be Shantanu  is not yet aware of her  ...If there are continued interaction, he MAY grow suspicious..MAY is the word here cuz Men are not that good a observers esp when this two were estranged couple..

Well, Some men are.. but Shantanu doesn't fall in that category. Also he is completely strung out now, worried about his family. Wonder if he'll work out at one point that even if he detonates the bomb for them, there's no way they can let him and his family live after he has seen their faces. Meher will make mistakes, and Shantanu should start his doubt. I would love to see his character play out that way rather than waiting for things to happen.

Speaking of Shantanu, was this the gut who played bad guy turned good in Geet? saw in his profile that he was in the show. I just thought he was new, but apparently he's been around a while.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66JRia--sumana13--slmuriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Thank You Shanti,

Hi Tring Tring,

Well, Some men are.. but Shantanu doesn't fall in that category. Also he is completely strung out now, worried about his family. Wonder if he'll work out at one point that even if he detonates the bomb for them, there's no way they can let him and his family live after he has seen their faces. Meher will make mistakes, and Shantanu should start his doubt. I would love to see his character play out that way rather than waiting for things to happen.

Speaking of Shantanu, was this the gut who played bad guy turned good in Geet? saw in his profile that he was in the show. I just thought he was new, but apparently he's been around a while.

Have not seen much of shantanu apart from the time he was panicking and reacting to extreme  situation's..Will he even be allowed to exercise  his minds ..

Yep, He was the Bad Bro turned Good Bro !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--trintringslmuriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
what do you think will happen on Monday? pendent with Jadda, Suchi with Rinki, an injured Mastana with Rathore?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--slmuriyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged

what do you think will happen on Monday? pendent with Jadda, Suchi with Rinki, an injured Mastana with Rathore?

Trin Hi I love the way you put it. Maybe Rinky will turn to the STF for help? Mehr is surely slip up and Shantanu will find out is my gut feeling hence the conversation with Shahana.

Anu

--sumana13--trintringslmuriyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Trin.

I was pondering about it. I suddenly remembered that the mission was like a jig saw puzzle and each one had only a few pieces or one piece. If even Mastana was caught and he turns approver he cannot tell the whole story but only the puzzle bits that he has with him. 

The same goes for Jeddah because he also has no idea where the atomic bombs are kept. Shahana has taken over the mission only recently and I wonder whether her Father in law has given all the pieces of the puzzle to her. After all she is also vulnerable as she has a small child.

Anu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--trintringsonia_1slmuriyya6

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Have been watching a couple of episodes has been good

anurao.66JRia--sumana13--riyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Trin.

I was pondering about it. I suddenly remembered that the mission was like a jig saw puzzle and each one had only a few pieces or one piece. If even Mastana was caught and he turns approver he cannot tell the whole story but only the puzzle bits that he has with him. 

The same goes for Jeddah because he also has no idea where the atomic bombs are kept. Shahana has taken over the mission only recently and I wonder whether her Father in law has given all the pieces of the puzzle to her. After all she is also vulnerable as she has a small child.

Anu

Yeah Anu you are right about the pieces of puzzle.. if Mastana is alive he'll be with Rathore and assuming he is well enough to talk, as you said he doesn't know the whole story.

But Shahana is the only one who knows the complete plan , not her father-in-law. Malik didn't trust anyone apart from his wife to tell the complete plan. That's why Shahana came to command the whole mission because she is the only one who knew every detail and she wasn't willing to tell everyone, not even Malik's father. In a way it also shows that Malik didn't trust his father completely to tell the whole plan. I think it was more to the fact that his father might open his mouth to the wrong person.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

26-12 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index