Crime patrol: Dastak

For all the females... PLEASE READ. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveprincess143

Thank you very much for these tips ...
I agree women have to take stern steps towards such cowards. Women need to help themselves before anyone else can help them. Women should not be told not to out at night instead be given proper protection by government and learn self-defense. Serious action are needed ASAP...

Welcome dear...Smile
Girls have to be strong themselves and they need to fight back these kinda cheap men...
Self defense techniques is the best thing one can do..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-fairylover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For all the females... PLEASE READ. (Page 2)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sun-Love

Sun-Love

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this. It actually reminded me of a situation I had to deal with a few years ago on a daily basis. I used to live in a relatively safe town in the US at the time. 

I was in 11th-12th at the time and had to work the evening shift at work because my boss was scared to death of being outside at night (after sunset) and he was a 50+ medium sized man, my other colleague could only work mornings so I was left to work in the evening. I usually got off at about 9pm and sometimes as late as 11pm. Although I was working at a mall it was usually pretty isolated around the time I got off or even when I started my shift. But anyway getting to the point, I remember when I used to walk to my car there used to be these addicts sitting right outside of the exit door from the mall and just eyeing all the girls that would walk by. I used to be so terrified, I literally speed-walked/jogged right past them everyday while reciting "Waheguru" non-stop until I sat in my car and drove away. One day one of they guys came up to me and started saying random things, I ignored and started walking faster. Then another guy came up to my car after I sat in and said I dropped money on the ground, again I paid no attention and just drove off like a mad woman, that was the most terrifying day of my life. I went home and told my mum and brother about everything, from that day forward my brother made it his job to drop-me off and pick-me up from work everyday, and I must say that was one of the best things I ever did. So I would definitely suggest telling your family about any fishy activity you feel around yourself, they will be nothing less than understanding and supportive. 

I know this suggestion contradicts the one posted my the OP but I would say call someone when you are walking alone outside at night and keep them updated as to where exactly you are. I would suggest calling a parent or sibling, just someone you trust and know will be there for you if you need help. I used to call my mum/brother and talk to them until I sat in my car and locked the doors. That way they knew exactly how far away I was and how long it would take me to come home. If there was ever a time when I was late they would know where I would be. Use a Bluetooth device that way you can keep your phone in a pocket or something and still be able to talk. 

Another thing let your family know what route you will take home, especially if you have more than one option. 

DO keep pepperspray with you, it will give you sometime to run away after using it. 

If you can find/buy one keep a taser (sp?) gun as well that will knockout your opponent(s) for a while, again giving you enough time to run away.

Stay safe and alert ladies.

Edited by Sun-Love - 05 January 2013 at 6:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-charu_81pallavi25Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun-Love

Thanks for sharing this. It actually reminded me of a situation I had to deal with a few years ago on a daily basis. I used to live in a relatively safe town in the US at the time. 

I was in 11th-12th at the time and had to work the evening shift at work because my boss was scared to death of being outside at night (after sunset) and he was a 50+ medium sized man, my other colleague could only work mornings so I was left to work in the evening. I usually got off at about 9pm and sometimes as late as 11pm. Although I was working at a mall it was usually pretty isolated around the time I got off or even when I started my shift. But anyway getting to the point, I remember when I used to walk to my car there used to be these addicts sitting right outside of the exit door from the mall and just eyeing all the girls that would walk by. I used to be so terrified, I literally speed-walked/jogged right past them everyday while reciting "Waheguru" non-stop until I sat in my car and drove away. One day one of they guys came up to me and started saying random things, I ignored and started walking faster. Then another guy came up to my car after I sat in and said I dropped money on the ground, again I paid no attention and just drove off like a mad woman, that was the most terrifying day of my life. I went home and told my mum and brother about everything, from that day forward my brother made it his job to drop-me off and pick-me up from work everyday, and I must say that was one of the best things I ever did. So I would definitely suggest telling your family about any fishy activity you feel around yourself, they will be nothing less than understanding and supportive. 

I know this suggestion contradicts the one posted my the OP but I would say call someone when you are walking alone outside at night and keep them updated as to where exactly you are. I would suggest calling a parent or sibling, just someone you trust and know will be there for you if you need help. I used to call my mum/brother and talk to them until I sat in my car and locked the doors. That way they knew exactly how far away I was and how long it would take me to come home. If there was ever a time when I was late they would know where I would be. Use a Bluetooth device that way you can keep your phone in a pocket or something and still be able to talk. 

Another thing let your family know what route you will take home, especially if you have more than one option. 

DO keep pepperspray with you, it will give you sometime to run away after using it. 

If you can find/buy one keep a taser (sp?) gun as well that will knockout your opponent(s) for a while, again giving you enough time to run away.

Stay safe and alert ladies.

Proud of your brave and wise act friend.Clap
Its really sad that victims have to be careful instead of the criminals. Just because they are men and we are women..??Dead This feeling irritates me a lot.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I agree Sun-Love..We should never ignore such incidents...I wish I could be like you..

Ritu-Muskaan92

Angelic_honey

IF-Dazzler

Angelic_honey

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Tfs
Each n every women should follow this steps

Ritu-Muskaan92

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
and  self defence class should be mandorty in school, at evey grade.  doesnt mean u are agirl that u are weak in front of a man. remeber the brain is smart then muscles. and anther little fact is that men upper body is stronger then lower body, where as women lower body ( legs) are stronger then upper body.  so you know where to hit girls Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-charu_81Muskaan92

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Thanks for the info Love_DMG...

I want to learn Martial Arts...I am not sure whether at this age I can learn or not.My friend was telling it is little risky to learn.During school would have been good.

Anybody knows here Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Karate or any other kind of Self defence...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-LOVE_DMGMuskaan92

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

Thanks for the info Love_DMG...

I want to learn Martial Arts...I am not sure whether at this age I can learn or not.My friend was telling it is little risky to learn.During school would have been good.

Anybody knows here Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Karate or any other kind of Self defence...

well you don't have to be in school learn those arts, there privite class avialbe depending where you live. And you can check out youtube , u can learn anything from youtube ;) there are vid that show you some moves to use in different situation .  

There is always a frist for everything, tough not sure who u mean risky? It can used as a souce of exsercise 

Edited by LOVE_DMG - 11 January 2013 at 12:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Crime patrol: Dastak Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.