Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

TOI : Mayank to marry Charu in Sapne Suhane?

NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜‰

Mayank (Ankit Gera) and Charu's (Aanchal Khurana) wedding preparation's are in full-swing in Shakuntalam Telefilm's Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke aired on Zee TV.

However, the fans are eagerly waiting to see their favorite pair Mayank and Gunjan ( Roopal Tyagi) getting married. But they will soon witness an interesting twist which might leave them heart-broken.

Sources inform that the upcoming episodes will see some interesting turn of events. In spite of Sangeeta and Seema's truth getting exposed in front of the entire family Mayank will get married to Charu. Their real intentions will get exposed with the help of Dholu who has unknowingly recorded Sangeeta and Seema's entire communication.

Furthermore, Shail ( Vaishanavi Mahant) will get a CD which will expose Sangeeta and Seema's entire conspiracy to separate Mayank and Gunjan. After which Shail will announce Mayank and Gunjan's wedding but soon everyone will be surprised to see Charu as Mayank's wife. We hear that Gunjan will back out from the wedding.

When contacted, Ankit Gera (Mayank) said, "We are currently shooting for the wedding preparation sequence but I have no idea as to how the story will move forward."
Edited by NandyLove - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes yes yes yes yes yes!! go Gunjan all the way! happy news..i can rest in peace!!! whoaa!! therefore that picture what i shared was right... nice!! thanks for sharing!
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YES. AWESOME NEWS. SUPERB.

ROT IN HELL Mayank. Of course, Hell here refers to Charu.
omg!!!! gunjan will take stand, she will back out...good going cv'sπŸ‘πŸΌ...this is what whole forum wanted Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
i am ssooo happy...mayank deserve that charu and thnk god gunjan back out from marriage...so hapy for gunjanπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad that everyone feels the same way! =D Mayank DOES NOT deserve Gunjun period! 
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I so don't want to watch Charu everyday its gonna be torturous...why do they want to show evil wins and true love doesn't triumph πŸ˜­  πŸ˜‘
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am so waiting to see Charu and Seema in Garg boxing ring on a daily basis with Mayank as a frustrated referree bahaaving ganga jumna from his eyes as Gunjan LOLs πŸ˜†

So, between Seema and Charu, how many haddis will be broken? πŸ˜ƒ
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow! Thats great news! Finally gunjan wil take a right decision, she is a strong girl and backing out wil be the right decision! Mayank truely deserves this! Anyways thanks for sharing!
Charu will teach him a lesson of his life, then he will know how good gunjan is...lolz...Great News..lolz