icy_devil

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
 Crying Into TissueCrying 2 Crying 1 Crying Into Tissue 

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Hi!

Guys, I'm so sad as well. Ekta doesn't have a heart and she is so mean.

Guys, after the episode, where Bajaj would die or goes to Coma, I won;t be posting any more discussion only my stories. Ronit, I adore his acting and I prefer him as my big brother and my inspiration.

R.j

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
stop it ok .... now rj wil be killing us even more
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:17am | IP Logged

I just dont know what to write.... kal jo dikhaya vo mere sahan shakti se bahr tha...this was the most heart rending scene ever shown on that serial... I just dont have words.. I couldn't see all that so I changed channel... but after a while I came back to see Mihir closing his eyes.. Gosh I could not stop crying..Cry Ekta ne aesa kyun kiya? I will hate her for this forever. I had a sleepless night yesterday.. Just thought bout that background music that was played when he was thinking bout' Ansh Gautam and driving his car... His cell phone rang... Gosh yesterday was a terrible day... I know its just a drama.. but the way things were shown.. had a very deep impact on majority of us and why now How can we see Mihir(Ronit) in that sort of a condition.. I just cant take all this anymore.. jo bhi ho..aese nahi dikhana chahiye tha.. Now god only knows what This RUTHLESS HEARTLESS CRUEL woman Ekta will be doing with Bajaj.. that serial is already in a mess now it'll sink further.. that too inside a drain.AngryAngry

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:15am | IP Logged
I am sooo glad that i dint see it!!! It would have been horrible!!!! Cry
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:18am | IP Logged

It was worser than that galactic it was more than Horrible. I cannot seee mihiir either bajaj in that condition NO!!! all that was just..... his torn clothes his closed eyes the bomb blast his car falling into the kahi and  everything whenever i close my eyes all that scene comes infront of me taht's why i couldn't sleep. From friday i haven't ate anything kiya kroon bhook hi nahiin lagti i just had a slush a juice and water That's it baas kaal sa yeh maine khaya hai kiyd kroon kucch bi karna ko dil hi nahiin chahta yahan tak ka parhana ko bhi nahiin

I don't know mera kiya ho ga par jo kucch ho ga sab ekta ki waja sa ho ga she's  a VAMP!!!!!!!

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:20am | IP Logged
No now not tomorrow but someday for sure Ekta has to Regret That she surely will Regret whatever she has done and whatever she is going to do
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Tumne to friday se khana nahi khaya hai .. maine to 25 april se sirf shamm ka nashta khaya hai.. sirf ek veg sandwich  roz ... jab se woh manhoos article paper main chapa hai mere to jeena hi mushkil ho gaya hai

Go to top