MIhiir is no MORE!!!

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged

YES MIHIIR IS NO MORE............................. I don't know what to say

i crying badly at this time i don't know what to write

Mihiir...mihiir.mihiiir is NO MORE!!! yes hez no more

The way he was shown daed his accident his torn clothes smashed face and then that bomb blast and mihiir closed his eyes. Then when the car was falling down usne window sa apna haath nikala then when he moved to the mobile phone

I CANNOT TOLERATE THIS!!!! not anymore agar Ronit ko nikalna hi tha tu itni boori tarhan sa uska accident kyoun karwaiya she could also hav announced that mihiir ka role ajj sa _____ nibhaein ga

WHY DID SHE DO THIS?????

i am speechless pata nahiin ab exams main kiya ho ga i am not able to control myself kiya kroon kiya kroon main usko marte hoa is tarhan nahiin dekh sakti...........................

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged
 I really loved him like crazy and i reallyb liked his character more than bajaj I liked mihiir's character more than bajaj ab pata nahiin kiya ho ga kyoun karti hai ekta aisa KYOUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Main mihiir ko marta hoa nahiin dekh sakii tu bajaj ko marta hoa kaisa dekhoon giCry 2 sadme ik saath kaisa bardaast karoon gi

nooo.... i cannot believe it it's all fake no it;'s fake IT"S FAKE........................................................ .....................................

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

EKTA DID THAT!!!

Wat a mean person!!!! She neednt have shown such a violent death!!!! wat kinda person does that!!!

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
SHE's  A VAMP I HATE HER I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

u know what galactic , I was thinking the same. What kind of sick person is she? to show it in such violent way? I mean it's just so- forget it. I am afraid I would write something very harsh and rude if i continue writing.        &nbs p;         &nbs p;    Censored

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
oh my god i don believe this is happening .... i cudnt see mihir dying how the F*** wil i see bajaj.... i don hav the guts .... i m crying here ... mera exam bhi gaya....  i din kno the wil show the accident so sooon... i hate ekta .. how cud she kill mihir... i want 2 see mihir and bajaj both on tv ... there is a topic posted here ' i m happy for ronit roy'

WAT HAPPY???? bahut khush the na tum log ki atleast ronit sarkaar main to hai...  ab raho khush kunal ke saath.... har episode main 2 min ka role hota hai uska.... jab dekho to rohit hota hai tv pe... i cannot bear this .. its all bcoz of zee tv... i hate zee. dekhna ronit ko 10 min ke liye tv pe har hafte... utna hi time dete hai usko sarkaar main.. khali gane main hai wo..  mereko bajaj ko marte hue dekne ko nahi hoga..  i m gonna die ... agar bajaj ko kuch hoga na to main zindagi main kabhi khush nahi reh paungi
Tehzeeb Senior Member
Tehzeeb
Tehzeeb

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
WHAT! i am shocked beyond words..ShockedShockedShocked....how can she do this...tulsi and mihir are saposed to be Ram and seeta...what the hell is wrong with Ekta...I HATE HER...

Go to top