Written Update: 21 Dec 2012 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Hope you are well now Naresh! Thanks for the Update
thanks for the update

Purvi begging to take treatement knowing about Ovi shows still Purvi didn't change. Mahaan still living. Ovi hates anything related to Purvi. that is why she is not able to get attached with Arjun even after marrying him making deal with Purvi.

Manav telling about teddy and Ovi attachment is clear indication, Ovi is having depression. but most of the parents of depressed children won't understand it. it backfire only after marriage. same thing happened with Ovi. Ovi definetly needs a treatment otherwise her children will badly affect with her attitude.

Manav meeting Purvi was such a emotional scene. As a father Manav expressed his feelings. i have no anger on Purvi. Any girl who wants to help her family will do like her only.

there are girls, after marriage they suffer lot in the hands of husband but girls will not open their mouth to their parents. In the same way Purvi kept quiet to save Ovi's marriage life. Parents must be proud of her even though they missed her for past 6 months.

finally Purvi is opening her mouth to tell her past to Onir. Waiting how much Purvi reveals to him, how he reacts?
finally purvi will open her mouth  , eagerly waiting for  mondays episode  , what will ONIRS 1st reaction ???
Originally posted by newt2007

thanks for the update

Purvi begging to take treatement knowing about Ovi shows still Purvi didn't change. Mahaan still living. Ovi hates anything related to Purvi. that is why she is not able to get attached with Arjun even after marrying him making deal with Purvi.

Manav telling about teddy and Ovi attachment is clear indication, Ovi is having depression. but most of the parents of depressed children won't understand it. it backfire only after marriage. same thing happened with Ovi. Ovi definetly needs a treatment otherwise her children will badly affect with her attitude.

Manav meeting Purvi was such a emotional scene. As a father Manav expressed his feelings. i have no anger on Purvi. Any girl who wants to help her family will do like her only.

there are girls, after marriage they suffer lot in the hands of husband but girls will not open their mouth to their parents. In the same way Purvi kept quiet to save Ovi's marriage life. Parents must be proud of her even though they missed her for past 6 months.

finally Purvi is opening her mouth to tell her past to Onir. Waiting how much Purvi reveals to him, how he reacts?

Very Well Posted. Thanks for Purvi's character analysis.
best dialogue , '''''''you steal my husband , steal my mom now you want to steal my hatred for you ''''''' hehehe ,,, will  ovi ever realize that purvi not steal anything from her rather than she steal everything from purvi ,? now for ovi , she is going to confess to her husband that she has family , sister and also a past , will ONIR able to accept purvi again after knowing everything ??? i am confused and i think purvi will leave house coz this truth  will bring lots of misunderstanding between  onir purvi , and may be she will not able to digest this silent hatred from onir  so she will decide this house leaving decision .
OMG! Poor Purvi! Problems just don't seem to be leaving her!
JUST  watched episode wow when onir talked with arjun that time arjuns eye only stuck at purvis shoulder where onirs hand  .
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

best dialogue , '''''''you steal my husband , steal my mom now you want to steal my hatred for you ''''''' hehehe ,,, will  ovi ever realize that purvi not steal anything from her rather than she steal everything from purvi ,? now for ovi , she is going to confess to her husband that she has family , sister and also a past , will ONIR able to accept purvi again after knowing everything ??? i am confused and i think purvi will leave house coz this truth  will bring lots of misunderstanding between  onir purvi , and may be she will not able to digest this silent hatred from onir  so she will decide this house leaving decision .

omygosh Linda, she said that???  that's a riot.  best lines for sure.  ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

leaving home is not new for Purvi. she will go away. Soon Onir wll find her releasing her sacrifice. Till now Onir is good guy and can understand Purvi's hidden truth about D clan.

EK madam is not comfortable when it comes to love. she like to seperate them. for that she needs reason and any good man will change bad.

wondering how Ovi will accept Purvi for staying with her and Arjun. Ovi blamed Arjun for standing inside Purvi's house. then how is it possible?

Originally posted by naava

omygosh Linda, she said that???  that's a riot.  best lines for sure.  ðŸ¤£

yeah she said that and as usual  blamed purvi