Members Lounge

delhi rape case -how can we show suport to campaign a

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i mean people in delhi are going on street protesting against the crime which hapend ,dont want tell anything in detail its too heart wrenching to talk i m sure you l must knowing abt it but my question is there any forum or poll we also can contrinute to the fight and show suport to victim and to the members of forum please pray for the victim she needs our prayers pleaseEdited by tanvismile - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, I'd like to help as well. How do those of us who stay abroad help? I cannot stop thinking about it. Every morning I think of this when I wake up and it chills me. Are they gonna set up a trust fund for her? What about trauma centers for rape victims? Do they have that there? Every woman must come together to help this poor girl in any way possible, mentally, emotionally, physically and financially. ðŸ˜’

This is the most brutal case of rape I have ever heard. f**king assholes, it would be heaven if I was allowed to chop their dicks off myself and throw it to bloodhounds.🤢 Every man and woman must feel outrage right now and demand the most heinous death for these dickbags so that never again something like this dare happens! 

I was just watching this video right  now and it is so sad but at the same time it feels good to see people at least protesting! ðŸ˜’

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/ndtv-special-ndtv-24x7/hate-delhi-being-called-rape-capital-but-it-s-become-one-sheila-dikshit-tells-ndtv/259138?h_also_see
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As i said in earlier thread about the case i will just copy and paste my thoughts...

My heart is with the girl and her boyfriend, and to all who have suffered from such heinous crime. I demand strictest actions against all of the perpetrators, otherwise you are bound to hear similar news over and over. My sincere condolences to the families involved.

This act must not be allowed to get entangled in an legal let-up. Let this case become an example of quick, decisive and stringent punishment. Let is be watershed for the future for all such cases. My request to the legal fraternity ( lawyers ) and the judiciary too is that no defense lawyer must ask for the leniency and no leniency be given when the judgement is announced. The maximum, even if it means death penalty, punishment must be awarded without any fear and favor. let also no NGO jump in to this matter to ask for mercy.

R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
People are NOW going out on streets to protest against rape, what about then when they gladly take their phones out and prefer video taping such crime instead of helping those victims? Publicizing such protests and movements virtually make no difference since half the people aren't even affected. Sab kehne ki baatien hain. Kuch karna bhi chahiye. Edited by Beelte003 - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
From Delhi in Rape Crisis

Originally posted by Trisha4evr

Want to know the Reality behind this Bus GangRape case, What REALLY happend?
All this while we have been hearing news after news of what happend ,but we'r all far off from the truth since media has been restricted to get it to us.

Ram Singh, the main accused did not insert an Iron Rod into the girl, he ACTUALLY put his hand inside the girl's vagina and pulled out her uterus in rage after raping her twice and when he did that the liver got displaced and he threw the uterus out of the bus and then later the girl... REASON BEING- while defending she bit and slapped him . The next day a team of police were searching not only for the accused but also hunting the Uterus of this girl. THIS IS THE shocking REALITY.
If by any means the girl survives this brutality ,she would have to live only on liquid diet forever as her Intestine is damaged beyond repair.
My friend who is a reporter has to cover this story and she is shocked to the roots hearing all this and cannot prepare her self to follow more on this story.
one of my friend on Facebook shared this ... And I m shivering here... 

I just saw someone post this on bollywood section. 

I am about to feel sick. What kind of deranged people live among us?! Pull the uterus out and throw it out of the moving bus?Please please tell me this isn't true! My heart goes out to the girl...I hope she suffers from selective amnesia and forgets this incident ever happened to her! I hope she comes out of it stronger. This is so inhuman and brutal! This is not an ordinary rape...its the most brutal rape one can imagine. ðŸ˜’
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I understand that those who living abroad can't do much -- but FIRST thing we got to do is --accept that DELHI and other place are not SAFE for women @ -----I have seen people denying this and living in illusion -in spite of daily rape reports from that AREA @ --- STOP being so patriotic when women are assaulted every day --We should start hating the place and people who are running the government in that area -@

Since we don't raise our voice ---government takes everything for a RIDE @ --- if one govt is not taking right measures, then CITIZENS of course need to protest but also let other political party take over and have them handle the situation @ --- THESE corrupt politicians who are responsible for security of citizens ---are raking all the money and depositing in their foreign accounts --these money can easily be used for security of WOMEN @ ---

We got to publicize DELHI as worst place to live for women ---it should be there in international reports -----to the point where its embarrassing for government and they are reacting to it @ - FOR me right now, DELHI is the worst place for safety for women in the world ---- I understand that every place has some risks but there are at least some law and order set up to take care of punishing the criminals --@  Here COPS are raping and molesting women in many cases ---

There was a case when NRI women went to Police station to lodge complain against some real estate agent gang-raping her when she was finalizing a house purchase with them -----but guess what ? --3 COPS raped her inside the jail --- and such news are becoming very common -----DONT tell me that this happens everywhere in the world @ -
Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 11 years ago
shantiexpress thumbnail
worst part is not yet over..

after this case everyday i open times or ndtv.. there r still cases of rape/gang rapes every part of india..
mizoram
andhra
UP
Mumbai

small girls r getting attacked...

apart from mental trauma.. physical injuries r so bad..normal life in future is not possible...

---are we becoming so numb to read such cases everyday...

apart from asking for change in law...

a. do our politians deserve to get so much of security when common person is not safe..
its our taxpayer's money and almost 60% police force is servcing to these Politians...

its time to snatch this right from them..
give our money and human efforts to protect common ppl...

b. basic investigation process is so poor.. I m not sure whether Police is even trained to handle these cases..
Read times on 12/19/2012--UP gang rape case..
Police not ready to file complaint...
Then complaint is filed as eve teasing..
now rape and eve teasing is diff ..we all know..

How can Police say NO to such complaints..
Why Medical Samples r not taken on time then only DNA Touch technology can be used to find criminal..

c. basic mindset--Male to Femal sex ratio is unbalanced.
This is not because of gov or police.. we all did this..
stop aborting girl child...
Laws against such cases should be V V strong.. dont waste time to start this LAW process..

--Be proud to be parent of girl child
--whover can afford..adopt girl child...

d. CHUPPI todo----
Its time to speak up.. Sex is not tabooo..
discuss issues and aware ur own kids about child abuse ...and self protection...

huge debate happened some time before in parliament about sex education..

now read the cases -13 yr old boy raped 7 yr old girl...
why such things r happening...

don't u think its time now to not only educate kids about changes in their body/mind and handle it in proper way..

e. Self Defence Training/physical training to all GIRLS is Must now.
We can't wait till someone will come and help us..we will and we can protect ourselves...

f. Every college /school/office--WOMAN groups should form..
Be together to solve these problems...

g. Country cannot be progressed if woman of any country is treated so badly...
Its time to treat this crime as serious as attacking any country..

Death penalty is easy death to criminal..
He must be tortured and humilated to death ..no one shd dear to act such crime again...

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

From Delhi in Rape Crisis

Originally posted by Trisha4evr

Want to know the Reality behind this Bus GangRape case, What REALLY happend?
All this while we have been hearing news after news of what happend ,but we'r all far off from the truth since media has been restricted to get it to us.

Ram Singh, the main accused did not insert an Iron Rod into the girl, he ACTUALLY put his hand inside the girl's vagina and pulled out her uterus in rage after raping her twice and when he did that the liver got displaced and he threw the uterus out of the bus and then later the girl... REASON BEING- while defending she bit and slapped him . The next day a team of police were searching not only for the accused but also hunting the Uterus of this girl. THIS IS THE shocking REALITY.
If by any means the girl survives this brutality ,she would have to live only on liquid diet forever as her Intestine is damaged beyond repair.
My friend who is a reporter has to cover this story and she is shocked to the roots hearing all this and cannot prepare her self to follow more on this story.
one of my friend on Facebook shared this ... And I m shivering here...

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">I just saw someone post this on bollywood section.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">I am about to feel sick. What kind of deranged people live among us?! Pull the uterus out and throw it out of the moving bus?Please please tell me this isn't true! My heart goes out to the girl...I hope she suffers from selective amnesia and forgets this incident ever happened to her! I hope she comes out of it stronger. This is so inhuman and brutal! This is not an ordinary rape...its the most brutal rape one can imagine.😒</font>

its so difficult to even read where they humans how come did such a thing it is so disgusting