Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

   

Good going!!!Aditya! (Page 3)

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Joined: 27 August 2009
Posts: 1307

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

SmileIf Adi is "human enough"he should do the honorable thing
and apologize to Vickram, for snatching his" love", whether
Vickram choose to forgive or not it left up to him
Vickram's fans never elevated or treated him as "god", but 
just ordinary human being, whose has been deceived and 
cheated by his nephew/son. Vickram's fans admired his 
amazing quality. He told " a lie" and he's being punished
for that, while other lie though their teeth and are being consider 
"Mahaan"

"Vickram's fans never elevated or treated him as "god", " 

hahaha good joke LOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

_AngelSonu_ IF-Rockerz
_AngelSonu_
_AngelSonu_

Joined: 30 December 2010
Posts: 7126

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
can i ask something

did sugni sleep with vikram ? i hate their jodi hope she didn't do this cheap thing
ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 23087

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONOMAKTER1

can i ask something

did sugni sleep with vikram ? i hate their jodi hope she didn't do this cheap thing


No...

But she was ready to do it...

she should Thank vikram 4 Loving her that much that he LET HER GO

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteJulieD

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Joined: 13 November 2012
Posts: 1328

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
aditya and sugni should leave tvs haveli and serial also pls cvs bring some other lead for tvs this adi and sugni really boring to watch them no chemistry dull face

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutecroziaxxJulieDvenKhatamKahanironshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 23087

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

aditya and sugni should leave tvs haveli and serial also pls cvs bring some other lead for tvs this adi and sugni really boring to watch them no chemistry dull face


ClapSome One asked me if He leaves the haweli with his wife

How the story Move On... But I guess she loves to be around TVS and show him how happy she is

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cutecroziaxxKhatamKahani

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Joined: 14 November 2011
Posts: 1773

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

Aditya shouldn't be put on pedestal just because he asked Sugni for forgiveness. For heaven sake Adi doesn't deserve no gratitude, love, forgiveness, and loyalty. First of all he should drop down on both knees and begged for forgiveness from Vickram and his mother. No decent human would deceive, connived,backstabbed and cheat your love ones. Adi don't value family and relationship, so if he leave the haveli, it will be no great loss to anyone "Good ridden to bad rubbish" Adi has proven himself to be a weak and spineless human being. He's deceitful, selfish and covetous. Adi wouldn't leave the Haveli, if it caught on fire. He enjoy the luxurious lifestyle, the Haveli has to offer. Adi had nothing to begin with, so how can he lose anything. Sugni and Adi need to take their mahaan self and depart from the Haveli.
 
you ware blinders when is comes to vikram. you call Adi decietful, conniving a cheat and backstaber. and also selfish and covetious. what did he covert.  you will say sugni. but sugni belongs to sugni and not to vikram, vikram claimming he loves sugni is false becauese he is a married man and he belongs to his wife Reva.  that is what marriage  by law a man belongs ot his wife, and she to him.  loving a woman other then his wife is adultrous, vikram by wanting to have a relationship with sugni was commiting adultry. and i hope you understant that Adutlry is a sin, in the eyes of god and man.  so tecnically if Adi fell in love with sugni he had every right to,  she is not another persons wife or property,  and if you recall Adi wanted to leave the havali on the day he marries sugni, but sugni begged him to stay back for the sake of his family.
if sugni wanted wealth and luxurious lifestyle, she would assert herself and demand the she be give the rights of the thakur parivar bahu,  the right to cook in the kitchen with them, to pray in the temple. but she has not demanded any thing form that family. she cooks outside on a chula. is that you idea of living a luxurious lifestyle, or are you blind.
 
sugni did everything to protect Kuhu for marrying Digv, but nobody believed her, she was humillated in public, her own friend turned against her, so did Aditya becaues of the misunderstanding cause by vikram. she was trown out of the house. when all she want to do was save Kuhu from marring an animal like Digv. and you call sugni mannipulative. and selfish.
 
its people like you that put women down. and well SHAME ON YOU. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Krishnasuresh555

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Joined: 06 October 2008
Posts: 21277

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Originally posted by SONOMAKTER1

can i ask something

did sugni sleep with vikram ? i hate their jodi hope she didn't do this cheap thing


No...

But she was ready to do it...

she should Thank vikram 4 Loving her that much that he LET HER GO
Roshan he himself told it yesterday he let her go only because he wants to have Sugni heart and not her body.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

muktha_cute Senior Member
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Joined: 24 July 2012
Posts: 756

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

Originally posted by Sandy66

Aditya shouldn't be put on pedestal just because he asked Sugni for forgiveness. For heaven sake Adi doesn't deserve no gratitude, love, forgiveness, and loyalty. First of all he should drop down on both knees and begged for forgiveness from Vickram and his mother. No decent human would deceive, connived,backstabbed and cheat your love ones. Adi don't value family and relationship, so if he leave the haveli, it will be no great loss to anyone "Good ridden to bad rubbish" Adi has proven himself to be a weak and spineless human being. He's deceitful, selfish and covetous. Adi wouldn't leave the Haveli, if it caught on fire. He enjoy the luxurious lifestyle, the Haveli has to offer. Adi had nothing to begin with, so how can he lose anything. Sugni and Adi need to take their mahaan self and depart from the Haveli.
 
you ware blinders when is comes to vikram. you call Adi decietful, conniving a cheat and backstaber. and also selfish and covetious. what did he covert.  you will say sugni. but sugni belongs to sugni and not to vikram, vikram claimming he loves sugni is false becauese he is a married man and he belongs to his wife Reva.  that is what marriage  by law a man belongs ot his wife, and she to him.  loving a woman other then his wife is adultrous, vikram by wanting to have a relationship with sugni was commiting adultry. and i hope you understant that Adutlry is a sin, in the eyes of god and man.  so tecnically if Adi fell in love with sugni he had every right to,  she is not another persons wife or property,  and if you recall Adi wanted to leave the havali on the day he marries sugni, but sugni begged him to stay back for the sake of his family.
if sugni wanted wealth and luxurious lifestyle, she would assert herself and demand the she be give the rights of the thakur parivar bahu,  the right to cook in the kitchen with them, to pray in the temple. but she has not demanded any thing form that family. she cooks outside on a chula. is that you idea of living a luxurious lifestyle, or are you blind.
 
sugni did everything to protect Kuhu for marrying Digv, but nobody believed her, she was humillated in public, her own friend turned against her, so did Aditya becaues of the misunderstanding cause by vikram. she was trown out of the house. when all she want to do was save Kuhu from marring an animal like Digv. and you call sugni mannipulative. and selfish.
 
its people like you that put women down. and well SHAME ON YOU. 


Clap
people like sugni should be encouraged
so tat all women can feel shame on themselves


Edited by venesa - 22 December 2012 at 2:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxSandy66komal07KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index