Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella-Edward

for the first time in this country a man gave agni pariksha..
sorry was a bit comical 

to prove wat?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79Laila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good going!!!Aditya! (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venesa

sorry was a bit comical 

to prove wat?

To prove to sugni

Sugni see... Not just vikram can hurt himself for U ... I too can do it I love U sugni I love u... I can do it 4 u... So what if My uncle did it b4 ... I can do it too... U love sacrifices so here I am sacrificing My lags..If my Uncle does it they call him mad man obsessive man But Me... No I am in Love and I can not Lose My TOY sugni toy That belonged To My Uncle But I love to take away his things... Come sugni tomorrow Ill make sure Ill take his haweli and money from him Just to fulfill your Dream... Come Sugni ... The Subah is waiting ... We are going to be RICH come Sugni My TOY come Sugni !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshirazor12muktha_cuteSandy66Vinnie79JulieDKhatamKahani

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Sugni can't be given as a token because she's a living person.
I also appreciated how Cv's are making Aditya,proving his love for Sugni.
Nice topic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishShas3

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Krishna

Originally posted by suresh555

Originally posted by Joyel

Adi before leaving the household forever,he should give something special gift to TVS for meeting all his educational expenses...My choice is to give him a special gift,that is,Sugni.ROFLROFL

TVS all excited goes to uthao her ghunghat and realizes it is Riva in Sugni's sari. As he tries to run, he realizes the door is locked from outside. Riva starts laughing and says "Vikku Chikku darling, welcome to Riva hell"  LOL

@Suresh, ek baar Vikram apni wife Reeva ko maukaa to de apne paas aane ka.. Poor Reeva, instead of targeting Sugni and finding ways to take revenge from her she should seriously try to win Vikram's heart. Aur Vikram bhi itna patthar na bane ki apni wife ko ek maukaa bhi nahi dena chahta.
I feel if Vikram relents then Reeva will leave no stone unturned in being a good wife... but she needs to confess to him that she planned his murder( this was the most unrealistic and absurd track I have ever seen in any show. A woman trying to murder her husband in order to prevent him marrying the other woman ).

Good post, par lagta nahin ke Vikki will appreciate Riva kyon ki us par se Sugni ka bhoot nikaalna mushkil hai. I am beginning to think that even Riva might be too good for him. I find it hard to believe that he put up with Riva for 9 years before getting fed up. I agree Riva should not have planned to kill him but I'd love to see Riva divorce him on going after an another woman and getting a big fat alimony from him

Bella-Edward

Bella-Edward

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venesa

sorry was a bit comical 

to prove wat?

i think this piece of info is yet to be discovered

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12muktha_cuteLaila2009KhatamKahani

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
SmileIf Adi is "human enough"he should do the honorable thing
and apologize to Vickram, for snatching his" love", whether
Vickram choose to forgive or not it left up to him
Vickram's fans never elevated or treated him as "god", but 
just ordinary human being, whose has been deceived and 
cheated by his nephew/son. Vickram's fans admired his 
amazing quality. He told " a lie" and he's being punished
for that, while other lie though their teeth and are being consider 
"Mahaan"

Edited by Sandy66 - 21 December 2012 at 7:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cuterazor12JulieDVinnie79Laila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Krishna

[
Aditya has never been elevated to God's status unlike Vikram being worshipped as God by his fans.
I said " human enough" for him. Aditya fans like him very much but if we do not like some of his actions we do criticise him for this. We know he is an ordinary, normal human being unlike Vikram who is "the greatest lover" existing on the earth.Wink

Were you not on the forum when Aditya slapped Amrita and was praised by HIS fans for that?
Really your post is really funnyROFL
TVS fans do call him out on whatever wrong he does even though it is understood why he did it. And yes Vikram is the greatest lover on the reel earth. Thank you for acknowledging that.

razor12muktha_cuteSandy66Vinnie79Laila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Aint it funny  the CV's have us fighting over two very FICTIONAL people!!!!\ ROFL

@ Sweet Krishna...I  may fail at ti but I do try to be objective according to the situations, and  I  have  blasted Vickram when I find him doing crap.  The problem is  so far Adi has  done nothing praise worthy ..IMO...I know for some Adi fans he is the best and can do no wrong.  To each his own I guess. And most of what he is doing now , was already   done by Vickram , who indeed  is proving to be a much greater lover than Adi! ROFL

sunnyroshimuktha_cuterazor12Sandy66JulieDKhatamKahanironshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.