Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by saibanu

I know ktlk is a daily soap meant for entertainment but it too has a part to play in the welfare of the society...it is a much appreciated show in india and abroad has the message will reach far and wide...nidhi has always been shown as a dignified lady and ashu a man of values..so this can always be shown

@Blue -very true , I agree with you...!! 

very nice Post Nini ...Appreciate your view on this 👏

Well said happy to see people came against other than just watching it 

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very sensible post. Yes, KTLK can use as a platform for protest against such shameful , inhuman activities. 
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nini..Bahut hi dil dehl denewala incident hai..Delhi wala..Main Bahut disturb Thi ye padh ke...Jyada dukh huaa..samaj ki girti huyi dasha dekh k..sensitiveness kahan gayab hai...Tumhara suggestion achcha h..agar ye topic sensitively uthaye aur Deal karein KTLK me to ek sarahniya kadam hoga..
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I read in the paper today that already some serials are going to speak abt this incident in the show...so KTLK can also do it...
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post Nini. It's a very serious issue and has to be handled very causiously. We all are concerned dear.
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nini,really agree with you.But for this CV team want more preparation and this issues can be handle with care.
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Since this show is having back drop of Hospital the issues like Delhi gang rape and Baby Falak can be shown with maturity and responsibility. I appreciate your efforts and intentions behind this post.
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Since this show is having back drop of Hospital the issues like Delhi gang rape and Baby Falak can be shown with maturity and responsibility. I appreciate your efforts and intentions behind this post.

thank u rajani..😊
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I condemn this heinous act by some perverted people...👎🏼 praying for the girl still in critical condition...
Really appreciate your effort Nini..
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaks0211

I read in the paper today that already some serials are going to speak abt this incident in the show...so KTLK can also do it...

Hope our  show will also do it..