Protest against delhi incident in ktlk

Posted: 11 years ago
DISCLAIMER:PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANY PART OF THIS POST TO ANY OTHER  FORUM/WEBSITE

The Delhi incident has created an uproar  everywhere in india and abroad...my post or my suggestion is just a way to show protest against what happened in delhi...no sensationalisation or using the incident for entertainment purpose is intended...it is an immensely delicate issue and needs to be handled with care...but at the same time protests are also needed to stop such incidents..keeping that in mind...can we as a mark of protest have a track in ktlk where we have a girl who suffers from such an incident comes to kgh and is admitted...or it might b so that ashni while returning home from kgh finds her and brings her to kgh...they can show how the entire country is raising their voice against it and ashni also are a part of it they r doing their best to give justice to the girl...not only as docs but also as responsible citizens of the country..nidhi has her connections with cm so she might use that as well...if she can use them for khushi y not thistym for a btr reason...and ultimately how the girl gets justice with ashni's help...

I know ktlk is a daily soap meant for entertainment but it too has a part to play in the welfare of the society...it is a much appreciated show in india and abroad hence the message will reach far and wide...nidhi has always been shown as a dignified lady and ashu a man of values..so this can always be shown

this is entirely my view share urs..just remember make sure ur words dont hurt the sentiment with which the issue is being dealt with..coz as i mentioned earlier its a very sensitive issue..though i know i dont need 2 remind u all coz all my coforumites out here are very sensible and responsible people...
Edited by niniborn2rule - 11 years ago
Good post nini..

it's a very serious  issue...agar aisa kuch dikhate hai show me to bahot hi caution ke saath dikhana chahiye...protest bhi zaruri hai !!
Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
I know ktlk is a daily soap meant for entertainment but it too has a part to play in the welfare of the society...it is a much appreciated show in india and abroad has the message will reach far and wide...nidhi has always been shown as a dignified lady and ashu a man of values..so this can always be shown

@Blue -very true , I agree with you...!! 

very nice Post Nini ...Appreciate your view on this 👏

Originally posted by debaparna77

Good post nini..

it's a very serious  issue...agar aisa kuch dikhate hai show me to bahot hi caution ke saath dikhana chahiye...protest bhi zaruri hai !!
yes things need to b handled with care..
Originally posted by saibanu

I know ktlk is a daily soap meant for entertainment but it too has a part to play in the welfare of the society...it is a much appreciated show in india and abroad has the message will reach far and wide...nidhi has always been shown as a dignified lady and ashu a man of values..so this can always be shown

@Blue -very true , I agree with you...!! 

very nice Post Nini ...Appreciate your view on this 👏

😊
really don't know what to say! this kind of incident remind us that we r still living in a male dominated country where women r used by some so called beast like man!! even every girl have to face eve-teasing or such kind of assult! nd still we r blind to that ...don't know why?
Originally posted by tarin292

really don't know what to say! this kind of incident remind us that we r still living in a male dominated country where women r used by some so called beast like man!! even every girl have to face eve-teasing or such kind of assult! nd still we r blind to that ...don't know why?
i agree thats y we need to protest...and av medium can do tht v well if done properly...
great post nini ..agree with u ...and really shocked with delhi incident  ...totally disgusted 
Originally posted by LuvRanJi

great post nini ..agree with u ...and really shocked with delhi incident  ...totally disgusted 
protest chahiye buddy...and gunhegaron ko kadi se kadi saaza dena chahiye...we want justice...
Originally posted by Shee_xaan

Good post nini..
thank u...