Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: smj1977.shruti

today at 12:00 sharp

πŸ˜†πŸ€£

🀣 πŸ€£ but 12.00 sharp is IST or GST???
sridevi_n thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

New one. great update the prologue and charcter sketch please.

smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: reachsky2011

🀣 πŸ€£ but 12.00 sharp is IST or GST???

may be MAYA STANDARD TIME🀣 πŸ€£ 
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

PART 1

I find that readers do not read notes given in the beggining or end so I will insert note here in between

here is the note... please hit the like tab

I am hungry of your comments please comment... at least few words... one or two words will also do... PLEASE

now start reading

They helped him to sit on his allotted seat, and left for their examination room, the copies were there on the chair but the room invigilators were missing; as they were leaving, someone entered, I was smitten by her beauty;

She asked in a stern voice, 'it's still 30 mins then who allowed you to enter?' my friends first wished her then said, 'madam, actually he needed our help to settle down, so we were allowed'

She gave me flying look and asked my friends, 'your admit cards' they showed her their admit cards, she looked at them and then the list she had, and said, 'you all are not in the roll list';

One of them said, 'our room is the one in the next corridor, we came to make him comfortable here, his roll number is here' she gave me another look and asked for my admit card, after seeing it she looked at the roll list and said, ok and asked the gang to leave.

She gave me the answer booklet and carried on with her work.

I was mesmerized by her, she had long hair tied in a tight pigtail, her eyes were big and deep, though her figure was not curveous, rather it was too flat, she was covered with a bulky jacket over a dull sari, she had shoes on her feet, her head was covered with a cap and she wore a woolen scarf around her neck, above all this she also had a shawl.

By looking at her anyone could have mistaken Agra to be Kashmir.

But still I was smitten by her.

Her voice was serious and stern and face too unsmiling.

My observation stopped when other students arrived, few wished me luck.

The other invigilator came panting, he I suppose was late, he sat on the chair and relaxed.

At 9:25 am an attendant came with question papers, she took the papers out and looked around; then she said, 'if you have mobiles submit them, any material that is not allowed should submitted' and read other instructions, then she announced the paper code and paper ID.

At sharp 9:30 am the bell rang and she and the other one distributed the papers. It was an easy paper; I completed it in 1 hour

Meanwhile she came twice to me, once for signing of attendance sheet and second time for signing of verification card and the answer booklet.

For rest 2 hrs I just drooled she was oblivious of me, for her I was just a student of 5th sem from AEC.

The bell rang at 12:30 pm they took our copies, after the copies were counted, the students left, I had to wait for my friends.

As the copies were being packed, the other invigilator said, 'madam I have next duty also, can you please submit the packets'

She said, 'yes, why not' and smiled, who would believe she was altogether a transformed lady, she looked angelic.

I was head over heels in love with her. She sealed the packets and was about to go when another teacher entered, 'madam you are alone'

She sighed and gave him a smile, 'no sir, he had the next duty so' he gave her a non-approving nod and said, 'and you simply agreed'

She again smiled, 'it's ok' he shrugged, and took one packet from her, she smiled again, 'its ok I can' he glared at her, ' I know you can, but I want to carry them' she shrugged and left with him.

I was feeling jealous of that sir, he seemed to be very close to her, every time she gave him that hearty smile I felt like punching him; but what can I do, they seem to be working together here and what was I a student of other college.

After a minute she returned and looked here and there, she had no packets with her, that was fast, she submitted them so quickly, then she said, 'there it is' and stepped forward to pick her mobile from the chair;

as she was leaving she noticed me, and said' you still here, no one has come to assist you, shall I call someone' I was drowning in her voice, initially when she was doing her duty her voice was stern and commanding but now it was soft and melodious.

My thoughts were broken by a male voice, 'did you find it?' she turned, 'yes here it is' then he looked at me and said, 'you still here, any problem?' she was standing close to me, she instinctively patted on my shoulder I was shocked as the touch through so many layers of clothes had an electric effect on me.

She said, 'shall I call someone to help you young man' I did not know what to say I was too startled to react, just then my friends came, she smiled and went to the other teacher and said, 'let's hurry, they will manage' he said, 'but' she interrupted, 'come on we still have to submit those packets' and they left; leaving me in my la la world.

SHRUTI

Edited by smj1977.shruti - 11 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›

the start remind me of your ff ...my side of story...very nice part...

now introduce each charcter madam...

who is who...offcourse Maan n Geet...is this like up n down...Geet elder to Maan...

be it anyways...i am waiting for more...

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by reachsky2011 - 11 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smj1977.shruti

may be MAYA STANDARD TIME🀣 πŸ€£ 

🀣