SwaRon OS : It's A Christmas Miracle! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
this was so cute.sharons pain was beautifully penned down.swayam is such a sweetheart.
kirti😊 she is cute.loved their perfect family.all in all it was awesume os.
beautiful..❀️ every single part of it...u make it seem so real πŸ˜Š
Omg the update waz so dam cute n adorable...loved da update.
i loved da way swayam cared 4 sharon
neways wish u a merry christmas n a very happy new year ⭐️Edited by Swaron17 - 11 years ago
Beautiful OS Neeti!! I am so glad that someone chose to write on SwaRon spending quality time on Christmas. It depicts love beautifully!!And you feel this isn't romantic?Crazy girl
And the whole OS from where Swayam is trying to see her smile again, to the church thing to Sharon hearing the soft cries of the abandoned baby is blissful.
After everything went haywire in her 8th month, sadness was evident in her behavior. She became traumatized. And she thought that, she was responsible for killing her baby though Swayam didn't think the same. And she became kind of austere after college especially after this incident. She was quite vulnerable, I guess..Swayam was dying to see her smile and inside it was killing him!!And that day outside the church, her smile returned because of that baby!!The bottom line is that Swayam is with Sharon, always, in some way. And this is what makes them beautiful and amazing.

You gave me my happy Sharon once again. You gave me our family once again.
Loved this line😊
Congo on your 10th OS :P
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago
Wow...seriously i am out of words

you are a beautiful writer...

really loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Neets yaar What a pleasent surprise, an OS from you after long time.😳😳 It is one of the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ Though you said it is not a romantic one, how can one ever be deprived of romance when an OS is on our magical pair, SwaRon, You have penned down wonderfully, each part made me love them all the more😎. What i felt was that you hve brought in the beauty of adoption, giving a life to a child is something awesome.⭐️ Only our SwaRon can think of that. How deftly swayam dealt with the whole situation, aw his christmas gift is sharon's smile❀️ Neeti hats off to my dear girl, I just proclaim you as the Queen of OS πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ You are the coolest writer my darling, it is just best treat one can get for christmas. love youπŸ€—
Oh my SSS...tightest hug to you for this 'out of the world' piece... πŸ€—
Congo... πŸ₯³ for your 10th OS!!!!
My sweetheart I just loved it.You have done an excellent job dear...actually,i wanted to explain more but,believe me I am really not getting words to express my feelings dear.Its really a christmas gift for all of us.I can just say,you are going to become a great writer in the future dear...all my best wishes for you... 😊
Edited

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3354836&PID=72142365&#72142365
This is such a Beutiful OS :D 
Really very niicee . And Merry Christmas to you as well :) 
Enjoy. x