Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

Writers of the Week4-Double Dhamal (Xmas)-21/12/12 (Page 5)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Since there are no questions from readers, I have a last challenge, still waiting for the previous one challenge fez lines from Valli.

GUESS THE FFs

-OS:  Riya was pregnant with Arjun's kid, she went in the office with the intention of resignation but had to go on field for a case, where she got hurt and ETF got to know about her pregnancy,

- Sapna was Riya's best friend, after Riya died she had to join ETF. Once she helped Arjun in the hospital by saying that he was her husband.

- Rathod loved a girl, who left him, after years he heard her convo being hide in her house, he got to know she did all to save him.

All the best guys, I am waiting for Manali's OS to be finished and read Valli's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M.V.Kohli007

M.V.Kohli007 IF-Dazzler
M.V.Kohli007
M.V.Kohli007

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishk

Since there are no questions from readers, I have a last challenge, still waiting for the previous one challenge fez lines from Valli.

GUESS THE FFs

-OS:  Riya was pregnant with Arjun's kid, she went in the office with the intention of resignation but had to go on field for a case, where she got hurt and ETF got to know about her pregnancy,

- Sapna was Riya's best friend, after Riya died she had to join ETF. Once she helped Arjun in the hospital by saying that he was her husband.

- Rathod loved a girl, who left him, after years he heard her convo being hide in her house, he got to know she did all to save him.

All the best guys, I am waiting for Manali's OS to be finished and read Valli's.

Hey , i guess it .

1st one is Life goes on... writer nme is start frm 'k '

2nd one is frm megha 'lost love' ( i luv ths so much , bt sad she dn't update ths one Cry)
nikki08 Goldie
nikki08
nikki08

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hey congrats both of you..!!!!Party
enjoy the hot seat...!!!!!
i kno mai kuch zada hi late reply kar rahi hu!
but neway...congrats!!!

and yes looking fwd for the challenge...
btw @manali: nice os...read all d updates in 1 go...loved it!!! Thumbs Up

M.V.Kohli007

M.V.Kohli007 IF-Dazzler
M.V.Kohli007
M.V.Kohli007

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.V.Kohli007

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3360829 

My OS,  Ariya OS : Dn't Dare To Ignore Me.

hva a look.Smile

Complete my OS..

Hva a look ..
Luna92 Senior Member
Luna92
Luna92

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
congratulationsHug
love ur workTongue keep it up guysSmile

M.V.Kohli007

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index