Posted: 18 years ago

guys im really angry after finding out that sujal is not nominated for whatever reason!!!

i mean we wait all year and what do we get in return?

so.... i have a plan!!! it might seem horrible but im sure it'll work.

we basically have to vote for sumit and vikram kocher wherever posible and make them win. why? because they are not in any of ekta's "well known" serials.

then ekta will see what has happened to her popularity since the sujal incident and might ask him to come back.

this may seem wrong but trust me its good!!!!!

i apologise to the people who like ejaz and ronit but i guess not everyone will like my plan huh?

let me know what u guys think so we can decide what 2 do yeah.😭

sorry if i said anything wrong but im really fuming with anger😡

let me know people

I don't know what to say really because not only will Ekta be effected the actors of her serial will be effected.It is not their fault so I say kisssi aur ki saza kissi aor ko kyon de.I agree with ur point but we have to look at from other angles as well.This is my point of view.

I think this is the best possible way to get our back at Ekta... let's do it guys....
i'll repeat what i said before.... instead of voting for anyone else just vote for SUJAL. ppl in india will obviously email or sms their choices rite? i guess it;ll be the names or a,b,c etccc so instead of that just flood them with sms or emails with I VOTE 4 SUJAL written in all of them.. i knw hes not nominated  n they will not take it in or whatever but it will obviously get 2 them n they will realise the fan following this guy has.....THEY ALRADY KNW THIS ANYWAY... but hopefully they wil realise wat a stupid function this will be without sujal being nominated....

no wayyyyy

m not gona vote v ne1😛😡

please use appropriate lingo in the forum........there are ppl under 14years of age also.........ple be careful
i think ur rite we should vote for sumit and vikram n if they win ekta will get a shock that from her serial no one got award so nice idea but we should get every1's opinnion if every1 agree's then only we can take a step towards it
yeah i agree wt u we should not vote ekta's favs.
yup i'll vote 4 sumit den but m not yet satisfied 😭sujalll 😭
hey i think its a nice idea but r u guys sure that sujal is not nominated i mean where do u get this info from i dont say its wrong but i wanna knoe.
i think we shud w8 till we watch the nominations Part 1 & 2. n if hes not there than we will stay with the plan.
any ways watever u guys do i m wif u cuz i also want
RAJEEV back !!!

Heba.