Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Haaye Alkaben... kya gazab ka OS likha hai aapne toh... here also read all 3 parts in one shot... Too good!!! Utterly romantic!!

In first part loved the delineation of Ashu missing Nidhi... awww... in every corner of the house, he feels her presence; every moment he misses her and not only that, when she calls him, he confesses all his emotions to her as well... Loved this Ashutosh!! In second part, Nidhi badly missing Ashutosh and still not letting her duty suffer in any way was really good to read. Loved how Ashutosh reached the seminar venue and announced from stage "Main Nidhi ka pati Ashutosh hoon..." Kash kabhi ktlk show mein bhi Ashu aisa hi kuch keh de... And in part-3 the romantic moments...Blushing Kya kehna... apne AshNi hai hi itne adorable and upar se lonawala ka farmhouse and 31st December ki raat ko sirf hamare AshNi dono hi - no other crowd... and dono ke bich mein no takraar, only dher saara pyar... Aur kya chahiye hum AshNi lovers aur ktlk fans ko? I wish they show something like is ktlk show too... Per pata hai ki aisa to kuch milne ki sambhavna bahut kam hai toh aapke OS se to mera dil bag bag ho gaya...!!! Plz. keep giving us more such beautiful stories!!Clap
tupu,thank you for the lovely words.I think love is the purest emtion in the world.And Ashni are the two romantic pair i in deeply love with this pair dfrom the very first day.Though cv or kpji don't show anything but in my heart i can see their love and romantic love.so i captured it in my mind and started the os.That i am herself to eager to see and read their love i can't make ff ato my os.and one by one posted all the chap and said haash chalo pati gayu,hawe wachish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : oh saathi re! last part page 2 (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

tupu,thank you for the lovely words.I think love is the purest emtion in the world.And Ashni are the two romantic pair i in deeply love with this pair dfrom the very first day.Though cv or kpji don't show anything but in my heart i can see their love and romantic love.so i captured it in my mind and started the os.That i am herself to eager to see and read their love i can't make ff ato my os.and one by one posted all the chap and said haash chalo pati gayu,hawe wachish
U r so cute and frank Alkaben... HugAgreed to u... love if true, is the purest and holiest feeling in the world... I just posted on Dr. Leena's post: 'AshNiwala Love', the same words as yours... I dont watch any other show and have never adored any other tv couple so much, but, I am totally crazy about our AshNi... Love them so much... Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
DEEWANA...MASTANA..HUA DIL...aapka  OS  padh ke...BAHAAR AA GAYI...Thanks a lottt...! Plz continue soon...Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top