tooo BAD : did not like it one bit

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

hi ...

judging by all the posts i guess ppl liked todays episode....

but i thought it was way over the top...lipstick in mang....oh common...its the 21st century n he is supposed to be this hot shot rock star then why is he behaving like the hero of some b grade hindi film...him lashing at prithvi makes sense but this ????...seriously we could have done without the melodrama..isn't this supposed to be a young love story...which youngster wld go filling the mang of a girl he likes n that to with lipstick ......ughhh.....

the only redeeming point for me was that the acting was above the mark...he acted damn well...he made the otherwise ludicrous scene look pretty ok....i wonder if he was in splits laughing while shooting the scene...i think they shld get younger creative directors n writers bec this love story has the potential of being gr8

hopefully the next episodes will be better...n sane.....n logical

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail
chill gal...............its ekta and u have to watch all that melodrama
angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he did it cause sindoor n all that stuff he does not believe it but kripa believes in it very much he thought that if he does it kripa will not go around with prithvi๐Ÿ˜‰.... i guess i m right
wizzazohra thumbnail
lol i admit it wqas a bit 2 cheeeeeeesy but hey wot do u expect??!
Aryan08 thumbnail
Yes I definitely agree with bips.  For a  girl like Kripa whether its a lipstick or a sindoor it has the same meaning; knowing Angad's character he will probably deny it and  make and make an excuse.  The twists and turns can only lead to a  leap of coruse after months or years  where  Kripa is out to take revenge or Angad is so fed up with his life that he is looking for that one person missing  that walked our or was force to walk out of his life and  he knows its Kripa only to have reliazed he had lost her long time ago and she is probably raising  his child.
queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haven't watched todays epi. but would like to state...

I'm also not a Ekta loyalist but feel that it is not a reality show so there will be no logic and reason only drama.......................

Imagination and  surrealism isn't insanity it is just  fantastic images and incongruous juxtapositions in order to represent unconscious thoughts and dreams in the drama!!

Ekta will be big time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ after reading this post (now that is also an imagination!) lol๐Ÿ˜†

mink

Jots thumbnail

i agree but i dont know whom with!!!

Jots ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kbs756 thumbnail

i havent seen the scene yet but as long as kripa and angad are there without kripa making a senseless speech which she will have to alpoagise for im fine aslong as there isn't much crying i don't ming ekta scenes