Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(InvitesOnly)61thRK (Page 7)

rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Joined: 14 January 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

Originally posted by rajeevkiijann

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

Originally posted by rajeevkiijann

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

Originally posted by rajeevkiijann

ria where ru ?
me here u r busy talking to oily so thought not to disturbTongue


is mey disturbed karney wali koi baat hai hii nhi Ouch
tune he toh kaah that u hate me Cry


mein ek baat bara doon mujhe jo log ache nhi lagtey mein us baar karna to buhat door kii baat mein us ka naam lena bhi pasand nhi karti oli janti hai meri is addat ko oli sey bhi puchsakti ho
tum ney inkar bhi tum ney khud mujhe fb par kaha tah that u hate aamna sharif or ab kuch or kahrahi hoo
yaar main hate kisi ke use nahin karte mainne sayed kaah i dont like her much but if u bring that in our friendship its ur chooice u hurt me badly yesterday that i saidCry

riyo  why u cry Shocked? what happen ..plzzz do not cry yara ..riso  plzzz talk to riyo ..we all in here friend s 


oli baat srif itni hai key us ney mujhe fb par kaha tha key ye aamna sharif ko pasand nhi karti jistarah mein pasand nhi karti or ab ye kuch or keharai hai
pata jhot or diplomatic kisam key log nhi pasand hai
OliveWellington IF-Stunnerz
OliveWellington
OliveWellington

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 28474

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
riyo plz give me a smile Tongue
luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 4108

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Hey CONGRATSSS RAJEEVIANSHug
CHRISTMAS at the door I can't wait for tomorrow Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijann

rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Joined: 14 January 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

riyo plz give me a smile Tongue


meny srif is sey itna kaha oli key mujhe sey jhot pat bolo that sit
iselye mujeh gussa agaya or meiny is sey kehdiya key mein tum sey baat nhi karougni

ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Joined: 21 November 2008
Posts: 15467

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
heyyy bhaagwan tomorrow is christmas and we r fighting over someone whom we doesnt know personally so lets drop the matter and lets be friends againnn
risell and oily my best buddiesss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijann

rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Joined: 14 January 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_SAMMY

Hey CONGRATSSS RAJEEVIANSHug
CHRISTMAS at the door I can't wait for tomorrow Dancing


hy dear h r u ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_SAMMY

rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Joined: 14 January 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

heyyy bhaagwan tomorrow is christmas and we r fighting over someone whom we doesnt know personally so lets drop the matter and lets be friends againnn
risell and oily my best buddiesss




ok but hum is key bareyy mein dubara baat nhi karegey
OliveWellington IF-Stunnerz
OliveWellington
OliveWellington

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 28474

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevkiijann

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

Originally posted by rajeevkiijann

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

Originally posted by rajeevkiijann

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

Originally posted by rajeevkiijann

ria where ru ?
me here u r busy talking to oily so thought not to disturbTongue


is mey disturbed karney wali koi baat hai hii nhi Ouch
tune he toh kaah that u hate me Cry


mein ek baat bara doon mujhe jo log ache nhi lagtey mein us baar karna to buhat door kii baat mein us ka naam lena bhi pasand nhi karti oli janti hai meri is addat ko oli sey bhi puchsakti ho
tum ney inkar bhi tum ney khud mujhe fb par kaha tah that u hate aamna sharif or ab kuch or kahrahi hoo
yaar main hate kisi ke use nahin karte mainne sayed kaah i dont like her much but if u bring that in our friendship its ur chooice u hurt me badly yesterday that i saidCry

riyo  why u cry Shocked? what happen ..plzzz do not cry yara ..riso  plzzz talk to riyo ..we all in here friend s 


oli baat srif itni hai key us ney mujhe fb par kaha tha key ye aamna sharif ko pasand nhi karti jistarah mein pasand nhi karti or ab ye kuch or keharai hai
pata jhot or diplomatic kisam key log nhi pasand hai

riso plz  forgive her Embarrassed..if she like aamna  so thats her choice   we do not right to  change  other choice  thats is her personal choice  but its not right to hurt anyone  only  for like or dislike 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijann

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(InvitesOnly)46thRK

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: OliveWellington   Replies: 1210   Views: 18864

OliveWellington 1210 18864 16 December 2011 at 5:54am by AyeshaC4Sid
~RA Island UnfoGettableCOuple CC (InvitesOnly)#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: PinkCinderella   Replies: 189   Views: 6483

PinkCinderella 189 6483 16 June 2011 at 3:29am by OliveWellington
$DreamRK CC Rajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly)$RK

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: OliveWellington   Replies: 1196   Views: 22725

OliveWellington 1196 22725 24 April 2011 at 8:25am by OliveWellington
$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly)$RK CC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: OliveWellington   Replies: 1212   Views: 21594

OliveWellington 1212 21594 25 March 2011 at 8:01am by OliveWellington
:.KICKASS KAMINEY KALUB.:[InvitesOnly]-BrijIsBk :D

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: .FlawlessSarun.   Replies: 258   Views: 7757

.FlawlessSarun. 258 7757 28 December 2010 at 8:19am by realitybites

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index