Chat Clubs

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(InvitesOnly)61thRK

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Fantasy Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, Hi5, Tagged

WelCom
              To  61th RK CC

Welcome to RK    Chat club our Dream land ðŸ˜† new home to stay and new discussion  to share we are the craziest fans of rk who always in rajeev dream landRajeevains dream land.61thth  RK CC...with hope of many more coming up in the near future...therefore this column is dedicated to all the threads that will go by and all those that are coming up...so have fun...
Rajeevian, it's a new world, we can show , the world Shining, shimmering, splendid..
We can open our eyes but Rajeev has taken us wonder by wonder, over,
 sideways and under on a magic carpet ride into a whole new world, a new fantastic point of view.
No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming, a whole new world
a dazzling place we never knew but when we are way up here, It's crystal clear
that now we in this whole new world with you at the center, people of so many cultures and religions have come together, now we are in a whole new world with Rajeev
 unbelievable sights, indescribable feeling, soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
through an endless diamond sky, a whole new world, a hundred thousand thingsto see
you are like a shooting star, come so far you are new horizons to pursue, every moment red-letter, a whole new world that's where we'll be a thrilling chase a wondrous place
for Rajeev and us  Closing our eyes, we all felt the same, heart beating Did we understand Did we feel the same we thought we only dream and wondered if  this is the beginning of burning an eternal flame we believe it's meant to be, we watch Rajeev always, we feel we belong to this new world & RK,  we all felt the same we again wondered if we were only dreaming Or is this burning an eternal flame Saying his name sun shines through the rain A whole life so bright   Saying his name sun shines through the rain A whole life so wonderful Closing our eyes, Did we feel our heart beating Did we understand Did we feel the same and now we are sure, this is an eternal flame.
Rajeev khandelwal  do not need  any introduction..  
 His Name means lots..Rajeev khandelwal 

Rajeev khandelwal  - a name that made a difference ...difference to the television industry...difference on the silver screen..difference  to lives of people..

He is an actor,a director and most of all a great human being an inspiration for all who know him...
A    man who has  influenced  numerous  lives with  his good human act and down to earth loving character..ready to do anything  for his fan his fan he has become a very spl part  of their lives' being with them in their joys and sorrows he has not only won their hearts but also theirs lives.
Rajeev khandelwal is the man who can make million, billions of fans around  in whole world.

Rajeev:  The Most Handsome Man Alive in the  whole world.. Rajeev khandelwal Won has Millions  ,Billions of Hearts . He is a very Versatile  Actor.Rajeev  khandelwal is ultimate  superstar .  He win  millions of people  whole  world. 

Its is also no doubt ur extremely good looks, sexiest man, right from ur eyes, that scorch us with its intensity, to  ur superbly shaped lips, which relaxes to give the world's most beautiful smile and blush or stiffens in anger, that slight bulging nerve near the corner of ur right eye, to the nose,that has a character  and mind of its own,it is slightly  broader on one side with a slightlybulbous tip,

Then we have ur physique,  not any six pack abs, but a perfect well tone body for this  extraordinary man.

Well that is what u like to call urself , but there is definitely  sexiest man. U are this beautiful specimen of the male
species.
Can not help but admire this magnificent creation of GOD

When darkness falls upon your heart and soul

I'll be the light that shines for you

When you forget how beautiful you are

I'll be there to remind you

When you can't find your way, I'll find my way to you

When troubles come around, I will come to you

I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on

Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be there to carry you, I'll be there

I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,
The one that will hold on to you,

When you feel that rain fallin' down

When there's nobody else around,

I'll be
And when you're there with no one there to hold
'll be the arms that reach for you

And when you feel your faith is running low

I'll be there to believe in you

When all you find are lies I'll be the truth you need

When you need someone to run to, you can run to me

I'll be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,

I'll be there
I'll be the sun, when your hearts filled with rain

I'll be the one, to chase the rain away 

Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

'll be the rock that will be strong for you,

I'll be there
Cuteness Personified"

Being cute is being the best person you can be

Your cuteness uplifts and pleases other's heart

Your cuteness come from inside, then the outside

True cuteness is about making the most of your sweet freindly and innocent nature and projecting it wherever you go..

Your cuteness lies in your being genuine and greeting everyone with a smile

You are cute because you dont pretend to be someone else

You are cute because you laugh with others and spread joy

You are cute because you use your own mind to its full potential by discovering what you are good at and doing it really well
You are cute because you are shy but sweet and bubbly...

You touch my heart
In your own style
The simple things you've done
Brings joy to my aching heart
You make me laugh
you make me cry 
You wipe my tears away
And shower it with kisses
The glow of your eyes
Tells me that everything will be alright

As I gaze up into your eyes,
Two stars brown and bold.
I can't help but notice all the warmth you truly hold.
Through your eyes I see your soul,
Bare untouched and still whole.
You love me, Already I know.

Looking up into your eyes,
All my problems fade and fall away.
Looking up into your eyes,
makes me love you more and more each day.

It's and incredible invisible force,
connecting my eyes to yours.

Looking into your eyes,
I can see your every thought.
Telling me what every pain has brought.
Letting me know your letting the pain go,

There's no crying beneath the skies,
there's no hiding behind your eyes.
They tell your every feeling,
They scream them loud and clear,
they tell me you love me,
and you'll always hold me near.

Staring into your eyes should be a crime,
'cuz of the feeling it gives me inside.
So now as I say in this rhyme,
I'll love you rajeev till the end of time.

I love your eyes, those twinkling eyes,
They speak of a thousand things.

It glows and I drown in its intensity,

I look into your beautiful eyes

Do I see the truth or lies?

Are they real or in disguized?

Are they innocent or wise?

I am lost in your beautiful eyes
I would love to stay there forever.
I'll love you rajeev till the end of time
Rajeev' that's a name that is a part of our lives so much so that every time we think of ourselves we come to think of him..Life has changed so much from being a fan to now being a friend. What was randomly a glimpse of yet another telly star has come to grow as a beautiful relation that is ever growing. All of us at some or the other stage has been searching for meanings of love and little did we know that all that meaning of love would get embodied in just one name 'Rajeev'. Everything seems to revolve, begin and end on this one name'

humer rajeev  itna kubusoort hai  har ladyeke chai  be itya )

Rajeev khandelwal   has enter  in bollywood.
His debut Movie

AAMIR

"Kaun kehta hai insan apni kismet khud likhta hai "

"A call will decide a man's fate
 "

Presenting this kind of concept  for the first time in Indian film industry  here comes the debut of the most popular Actor  of Indian Television  Rajeev khandelwal.
AAMIR" this word has several meaning..it holds different meaning for different person ..for some  "Aamir" means being the winner, to win ..while for some "Aamir" means  to lead, being the leader...the day Rajeevians came to know about amir being the title of the Debut film of Rajeev,their outlook towards the word changed completely ..now for each one of us "Aamir " is dream of  Rajeev, yeh its his dream its ours dream..rajeev he has always been a risk  taker and this  time  the risk he has name taken has been nameed as  AAMIR..he believes in moving  on in life ' and had always  followed  this principle honestly ..choosing AAMIR he has taken a brave step  forward towards the film industry ..A film which has no heroine "no glamour..but  still it has Rajeev khanelwal ... the movie has Rajeev's confidence his  belief  and along with  his belief it has our belief as well..let us all hope that as Rajeev's every risk in his life has given him credit..even "Aamir" created the same Magic...

TV actors don't make it big in films? Says who !' Rajeev Khandelwal, after Shah Rukh Khan, is proving that transition from small to big screen is possible 

Just a few months ago it was "Look Sujal's here" or "See Captain Rajveer Shekhawat is around". But something's changed. He's Aamir for the world today, or actually Rajeev Khandelwal himself. His small screen character names are slowly fading into oblivion simply because the man has made a huge transition to the big screen with rave reviews about his performance in his debut film Aamir. 

Incidentally, after Shah Rukh Khan, he's the first male TV actor to make the transition successfully. Many others who tried failed, some even miserably. Rajeev says about this, "I'm glad the mindset that TV actors can't make it on the big screen will change now. Also the fact that a small film with no heroine can work! It's all about the right script and execution." 

So how much has life changed for him? "Life always remains the same. Things around you change. Today, there are a lot more expectations, a little more respect and a lot of love! The response I've got is overwhelming and I'm happy I've lived up to people's expectations." But he isn't celebrating his success and there's a reason behind that. "I'm not on cloud nine and that's because before my film released I'd decided that if it didn't do well, I wouldn't go into depression! So similarly, I'm not partying hard either." 

He has signed his second film Peter Gaya Kaam Se, a romantic film, opposite a newcomer, where he plays a loverboy. He surely must have been waiting for this considering he's always had a romantic onscreen image. "Actually, I wanted to do something different from what I've done in my first film. And, for how long can I keep myself away from romance?" he laughs. 

With competitors like Harman Baweja and Imran Khan who are well-packaged, where does he see himself fitting in, especially with song and dance? "I'm happy to have such good batchmates and there are so many of them... I think around 25 are making their debut this year. About me dancing on screen, well, it's going to be fun," he says excitedly.

Rajeev's always been the risktaker, whether it was when he quit the TV show Kahin Toh Hoga that made him a household name or later when he gave up television for films. "If you want to take a leap you have to take chances. One has to live life on the edge to make it exciting," is his mantra. His acting dream incidentally dates back to the time when he was in class three. And there's a dramatic twist to this, too! In class nine he got an opportunity to be part of a show for the local Doordarshan network in Jalandhar (his father, who was in the army was posted there). But that entailed going out of town and missing school and so his dad refused. "As I tore the script to bits, I decided I would become an actor one day. Here I am," he smiles.

Rajeev khandelwal personality
Rajeev:  The Most Handsome Man Alive in the  whole world.. Rajeev khandelwal Won has Millions  ,Billions of Hearts . He is a very Versatile  Actor...

Rajeev  khandelwal is  superstar in Indian television.  He win  whole television industry .

Then Rajeev stepped into the big screen..he always  was different ..he always chose to take risks in his life ..and the biggest risk rajeev took in his life was Aamir.. Aamir a movie which will not appeal to all kinds of audience ..But still rajeev took it up as a challenge..He strived hard  for it..and then he become the true Aamir in people's narzar..He emerged out as a true  winner after the movie..Rajeev ne  karke yeh saabit kar  diya kii yes may be it is  someone else who write s your destiny  lekin it is upto  you whether you take that path of life or follow  your conscience  &set a new trend...The word aamir means  leader our Rajeev with his  exceptional acting has shown the world that he is leader...He is surely   Rajeev Aamir Khandelwal...&the world of commercial cinema  bankable star...The man who knows to achieve success with his hard work & determination ...Woh kehthe hai  na  if you want something with all your heart you tend to achieve it ...Rajeev with  his hard work has proved it to all of us that nothing is impossible ...Impossibleitself  means  I ' am possible...

With the looks of a boy- next door, the industry would have thought otherwise of this critically acclaimed actor. When his Aamir released he walked into the hearts of millions with ease. His intense performance made every single person who watched the movie wonder, "what would I have done had I been in such a situation?'

To a lot of people he resembles yesteryears super star Rajesh Khanna and his style of romance is similar to that of his; also his anchoring is spoken as the best on par with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and Sharukh Khan. He tread in areas which most of the actors think twice to even dream. He made "unconventional" synonymous to his name; yet barged into mainstream with a commercial bang. Very honest, very straight forward and very down to earth, all these adjectives describe, RAJEEV KHANDELWAL.

Rajeev , is one person who has personified each character to his best; be it a suave hunk in kya hadsa kya haqueqat, a super egotist Sujal in kahin tho hoga, a super cop in Time bomb and CID, Cool Dude bin Sun Ley Na, A Principled Officer in Left Right Left and super host in Sach ka samna & deal ya no deal.. not just these, a few more feathers on his cap, like some really good documentaries to now entry into films like Aamir; the journey has been incredible. It has been the best example of slow and steady wins the race.

I am :Rajeevkhandelwal
I love  to call myself  an atheist .By  atheist,i don't mean i would stand up and start delivering speeches on the non-existence of God.  I am  the kind of person who doesn't like wasting time on visiting religious  places  or performing rituals . They don't help me in any way.

Even before the release  of my  movie,i neither prayed or visited  any place of worship.  I  hate superstitions. in  fact,if someone advises me to approach an astrologer or some tarot card reader,i get  furious. I find such people extremely foolish.

However, i am not against people who believe in God.In fact,if someone invites me to any religious place,i accompany him or her.I consider it a plain gesture that i can show people who love me.My family members  are very religious.My mother is totally  into puja path and so is my my father. I am saying not that ceremonies are bad.I believe person has the right to do what he or she wants, but you should remember that just going to temple , church or masjis is not going  to solve yours problems.

Nothing  works like hard work.I have seen a lot of people who trust God, their gurus andspirituality classes more than they trust themselves. That's where they fail.They should understand that if they keep faith in themselves, no power in this world could beat them. One can achieve whatever one wants to .
Life is full of ups and downs.And i feel,without downs, life can not  be beautiful.when  you struggle and overcome crisis,you  will have beautiful  memories to look back at.I love challenges, for they give me a new zing in life. They give me a reason to work harder than before.Not only today,but even as a child i always believe that my future was  very bright .
whenever  i feel depressed, i do  a lot of self-talk. I tell myself  that it  is human to fail and that there is always a way out. I think of ways to come out of any situation. I am also into a lot of sports playing squash, tennis  and swimming  from the greatest  stress busters in my life.
I love myself  and i believe it's very important to love oneself. I do not believe in the word "selfless" if you can not love yourself ,you can not love others.

Credit Layouts:Vindu
thankxxx for vindhu

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail

Previous  RK CC Link

7.  $DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly7thRK

8...$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly8thRK 

9. $DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly9thRK
10...$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)10thRK 
11..$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)11thRK
12..$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)12thRK 
 13..$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)13thRK
14..$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)14thRK

17.$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)17thRK 

18..$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)18thRK

19.$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)19thRK

20  $DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)20thRK

21. $DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)21thRK
22  .$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)22thRK
23..$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)23thRK
  24...$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)24thRK
25..$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)25thRK
26.$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)26thRK
27.$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)27thRK
       28  $DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)28thRK

32.$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)32thRK

33.$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)33thRK 

43$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)43thRK

45.$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitesOnly)45thRK

60 . $DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(InvitesOnly)60thRK
This CC is especially dedicated to my friends  who loves RK and special  for my all friends  or bollywood   And  my friend who made a special place in our heart!

oliveya  wrote  poem thread in IF

MyThought Describe

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3113958

Rajeev khandelwal 
Rajeev's Blog 

Yours Only - Rajeev

Official Rajeev Forum 

RajeevianzHub Forum

Sach ka  Samna website

Sach Ka Saamna

Main Joker Fan page

Main Joker - The Film

Soundtrack Fanpage 

Soundtrack

Anurag Kashyap's Shaitan- 

Rajeev Khandelwal Soundtrack pg8 13/4 

Talent   ,creative conner 
Rajeev FF  

Rajeev FF

Why I Love You So...(Rajeev FF)

love u Proffessor! new rajeev ff
--by akkiii 

Lamhein..With Rajeev(Shot fics)

"Zindagi ' Ek Safar"
--by bhoomikauttam

Droplets (Rajeev FF)
I love u too much to lose u--part I
I love u too much to lose u --part II
Sum-I' Shots(on Rajeev)
Not Really Interested?? (on Rajeev)
--by sumaiya

~Tere pyar ke nashe me~<Rajeev ff>

Its complicated!! (FF on Rajeev)

SujalKashish

Hamari Adhuri Kahani
--by pearlsraj

Sea of Love
Tears of Love.
Aks...
Serendipity...
Journey of Love
Saajhi...
Mehr...
Love Actually..
Aashna...
Seyahat...
Arwaah..
Saahir...
Aarzii..
Jaazib...
Aziyat..

--by goodkashish

~*KAHANI PYAAR KII PART 1*~
~*KAHANI PYAAR KII # 2*~ 
--by Rajeev_gr8

kuchh is tarah mile hum
--by liquidfantasy

do naam ek jaan 
Pyaar keh rang!.
Dil hai k manta nahi.
agar tum kaho...
KTH duiiitiii
--by rajeev1

***Bad Couple*** (sk ff) 
FOUL IN LOVE-
HAMARI ADHURI KAHAANI
VAMPIRE & ANGEL
~~~Feeling~~~
KISMAT SE HUM MILE
***ROAD TO LOVE*** 
!!!Winds of Desire !!! 
PYAAR KI RAHEIN#1
PYAAR KI RAHEIN-sk fanfic [part 2] 
PKR-sk fanfic [part 3]
--by Belanila

LikeICare!Sujal"N"Kashish
--by bolly_crazy

DIL KYA KARE
--by Adildgr8

Mera Naam Hai Mohabbat
--by kiran

khwaish 
"Chori-Chori" 

Ek He Khwahish...SK..
Aazma'aish:- SK, 

EHSAAS( A feeling of love)

Lamhe- Pyaar ke 

RajveerNaina

~*~*~FATINY~*~*~
~Perfect Imperfections~
pyaar toh hona he tha 

hai hai rama yeh kya ho gaya 
nafrat #4 
nafrat#3 
nafrat#2 
nafrat#1
Pyaar, zindegi aur duniya 
bandhan 
IZHAAR-ek haseen shuruat

ALL FOR YOUR SMILE-RN#1
ALL FOR YOUR SMILE-2
KHAMOSHI.[ the silence of life]

Dhoka - A story#1
Dhoka 2  
I Hate You For Loving Me
Sajan (Raj-Naina) 

Lost -#1
Lost#2- 
Ek Ajnabi
Kahani hamare Romeo aur Juliet ki
--by arwa

Tere Naina#1
*PAL*...RN shots 
--by Sweet_lioness

LRL: My Cadet

LRL fic: Vanished
The Ties That Bind'
 Operation Marriage

DESTINY + ATTRACTION 
--by crystalfantasy

"A strange feeling"
--by tina

Talaash,The Search Begins 
Mere Jeevan Saathi.
Shaadi hui..Aur fir. 
Tose Naina Laage
TERI CHAAHAT ME.
--Yakkudimag 

Kaise Kahe Hum
Marriage
Marriage 2
An Eternal Love Story 
The Unknown Desire
~*The Unknown Desire 2*~
--by mahak sinha

LOVE WILL FIND IT'S WAY 
ETERNAL SOULMATES:

RajeevAamna

"Tumsey Milkey"
--by bhoomikauttam

Tere Bina 
--by ruksaar

Hogaye Hai Mohabbat..
--Guriyaa

Love You Forever:
--by krazy_khyati

HumraahI-RajeevAamnaFF
Hogi Pyaar Kii Jeet-RajeevAamna#1
Hogi Pyaar Kii Jeet-RajeevAamna FF#2
Dil Se Dil Thak on RajeevAamna
Dil Se Dil Thak on RajeevAamna-2
--by Surya.Ravi

Naina (A story-Unseen

Wo ek Mulaqat

Dil Hi Dil Mein ... 

Rajeev  khandelwal  some other link 
Rajeev khandelwal  new blog 

Illumination thumbnail
res

Illumination thumbnail

Member of RK CC

oliveya(olive)
Rabi 
 Riasa
akshi

SlovHanda(slov)

Puri_2711(purnima)

SPVD(Deepa)

Saniya456(sani)

.Neha_K(neha)

.Natlu S

Sonamlicious (Alinaa)

Risal

Sumaiya Wahid

CaughtYourHeart(alisha)

waniya_fatima(fatima)
 Naughty -beauty(nisha)

-Laiba
Shreyamathur_18(shreya)
sainiayshi14(ayushi)

blessingurlove(jenny)
Viamuniquestyle (Bebo)
Bhartikhushi909(khushi)
pinki901(pria)

Cute.sadaf (safa)
sanghmittra_27
 premeer_forever(tanisha)
 nivyan (maha)
 krishnaria(riya)

ashaj(asha)
_mahi.ve_(mahi

aiswaryaaa(ashi )
simi(simar456) 
SonuRpatz_mayur(sonu)
bebosallu4eva(tamana)
COOl-tuli (tuli)
Pari_15(pari)
Masooma Bukhari(masooma)

ronojoy_ria(ria)
 sweetangel_25 (sana)
 Vidushi (lallulal2010)
 Ishti
Ayesha066.(annie/ayesha)
rosecutie(nikki)
Sweet_Aamna(bia)
love-mystery(lonji)
Mahaandneha(maha)
roseflower_07 
dolly18(dolly)
--Doyel--
monikaseth
Fallen Angel (angel)
Sunshine Girl
kitty&me
MadhuKaSh(my janu /madhu)
kmh24ever
 (hinu)
 fanofharshiti(Sharim)
Neha_Luvs_JeRan(neha)
Innocent_eyes(sugh)
raheelu
rajeevkiijann(risal)
Mrsimisam(sim)
Music_girl(frankie )
Innocent_eyes(sugh)

Will updatelater on 

Illumination thumbnail
RK Latest  Update 

Peter gaya kaam se bike
2n part
http://vimeo.com/41225049
RK  next up coming  movie 

peter gaya kaam se 
new song 
suna suna lage 

Will you marry me 
Kalma full song 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXU44Q3hhPY&feature=channel_video_title
superman song 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W3SMam5R8U&feature=relmfu
will you marry me trailer 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs4Xk2jV_Q0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koICKhyoCbE&feature=related
2nd trailer 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs4Xk2jV_Q0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwoDpFG9vK4&feature=related

promoting  his movie
 madhu rajeev ðŸ˜³
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1d7jHvJo2A

rammp  walk 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIIN19f9LtM&feature=related
rajeev  khandelwal hot new look 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4_8eqq8Rj0&feature=related
will you marry me music lunch 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM4F9jeNCPc

Nation geographic 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xqw9ha_H8w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZhqfAIo4_o&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6T5V7qe35g&feature=related

rajeev khandelwal trains himself to be father soon ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk_2jCdQIFA
Most desirable man  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAq_PyKiX_s

fever 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0MNqoqqPwQ

sach ka saamna 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A62OtE4PoaI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMOSpGhqots&feature=related
will you marry me new song 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTzM0YWgKVI

mugdha  prmo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7GGFB8crpw
\http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7GGFB8crpw
Will update later on 

Illumination thumbnail
This ALL RK  CC member 

This For My all Friend 
When you feel sad and betrayed
Who can you count on every single day?
When you feel lost and alone
Who will be there for you in every way?

When you've made mistakes and bad decisions
Who can you count on to tell you you're wrong?
When you feel you can't go on
Who will be there with a feel-better song?

Look into your heart and you will find
That person you can trust is not far away.

Look deep into yourself, don't give up,
For if you do, it's yourself you'll betray.

When you're looking for answers
To all your questions and dreams,
There is one person you can count on,
It's impossible, I know, it seems.

But take a few moments to look deeper inside.
Look into your heart and there you will see.
You'll be surprised when you find out
That you've been looking at ME.

This  poem  for my all friend 

I live through my dark existence
only to bask in your beauty
your eyes that shine like sapphires
your smile that brightens even my sad existence
I envy the wind that runs through your hair
that touches your lips
I long to touch you
to hold you in my arms but I cannot
for your heart belongs to another
so, I can only love you from afar
your friendship means more to me
than anything this world provides
but like an angel you touched my heart
in a way that I've never felt before

cause I've never known what love is until this day
I know that we are only friends
but my heart wishes it to be more
so I will still hope and dream
that one day I can feel your lips pressed to mine
to hold you in my arms and say, "I love you"

Nida😳
mashooma😳

ria 
Dolly
monika

nikki

Maha
sherry
hina
deepa

ashi 

Tamana

lonuj 

asha

Sonu 

and all of you 
edited  very soon more name 

Illumination thumbnail
l m b o 

Members Introduction

Name..
Nice name 
user name
Birthday and place
your hoppy
Sun -Sign
Describe your self 
Any  memorable  moment your life 
Your dream
FavFood
How much you loved RK(express ur feeling 4 Rajeev

Describe RK in 10 words
Your fav current tv and bollywood star 
Your all time fav star
your fav couple 

your fav color 

Illumination thumbnail
res 
style-http://i.imgur.com/QaEek.gif ,http://i.imgur.com/yU2IP.gif ,http://i.imgur.com/zOXIV.gif

KTH New video link-http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=EL_U6mFoTiy8c&page=1

Any1 interested to watch KTH all over again ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ...can catch all episodes in High Definition on Star Plus's official channel on Youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/show/kahiintohhoga
Videos are divided in two seasons ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜› ...

Rajeev Khandelwal's appearance as Sujal ends in First season episode 355 ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›... in next 2-3 episodes you can catch him in Flashback scenes ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Illumination thumbnail
Happy New Years special
g now musti partners 

MR

are terrific mindblowind luv the blending colorize of ur siggy u alwasy left me speechless have no words to explain how much i luv ur creativity Luv u janu manu 

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

Happy New Years special

LOVELY YAR 😊