Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Night Maiden thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
The last episode was mind blowing. the chemistry between Angad & Kripa was Slizzling. I loved it. Can't wait to c Mondays episode......................... Chilly ur updates r soooo amazing
Keep it up

😆😉
kudi_5abi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great job. than.keep up the good work😃
royaljatti thumbnail

Awsome update chilli ji...

i ve to see the episode though

lina

envious_eyes thumbnail

omg omg omg..i think i'll faint!! i'll have to catch the repeat on monday or i'll die..thnx chillyflakes u rock!!..omg angad in kripa's room??n that too to marry her??wow..wow. i just cant explain my excitement!!!

Edited by envious_eyes - 18 years ago
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

👏👏 wow what an episode. Ur gr8 Chilly. While I watched the episode I had cramps in my stomach and reading your update I had the same feeling 😳😆. Thanks Chilly😆. Wow Monday's episode is gonna be a dhamaal one.😃

Love Lata

mru_87 thumbnail
Hey guys, I'm new here...i started watchin kyph only a few weeks back. But now i'm addicted...actually even more than caffiene... i missed thurs epi and after readin the update, i was like what an episode to miss...

Anyways, gotta go now...
Bye
Mru 😛 😃 😉
ANGELICA thumbnail

HEY.............THAT WAS A COOL EPISODE N U VE GIVEN AN EXCELLENT UPDATE 2DAY!!👏👏👏

KEEP IT UP.......CANT WAIT NYMORE 2 WATCH DA NEXT EPISODE!!

BUT WAANA TELL 1 THING 2 U GUYS..........KE......HAMARI KRIPA USDIN JO LECTURE DI THI , WOH SAAB BEKHAR HO GAYI (PLS 4GIVE ME IF I VE MISTAKEN NYWHERE IN THAT SENTENCE AS VE PRACTISED MYSELF TO LEARN HINDI!!!!)CAUSE SHE COULDNT TEACH ANGAD ABT DA DIFFERENCES BTW LIPSTICK N SINDOOR!!!

THOUGH IT WAS QUITE FILMI😡...........BUT THAT EPISODE WAS THE CUTEST 1 OF ALL.LUV 2 U GUYS....KEEP WATCHING.....BYE😃

sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillyflakes

{DEDICATION - This Update is especially for all my Pardesi Friends (as Kariya puts it)! Guys, I have just one thing to say, Distance only makes the Heart grow fonder!}

ANGAD AND PRITHVI'S FISTCUFF OUTSIDE THE DISC (Hum bhi hai josh mein, baatein kar hosh mein, humsein yoon nazrein mila….)

Angad is now alone and has a myriad of expression on his face as he battles with his deepest emotions and his outwardly denial that he has fallen in love with Kripa. Angad  takes out a bottle of alcohol from his Car and gulps it down, while the title track of KYPH plays (someone please post the lyrics so that I can incorporate it in my Update!)

KRIPA BREAKING DOWN ON REALIZING WHAT ANGAD DID TO HER

As Kripa realizes the significance of her Mother's words, she is all the more emotional and shattered and lifts her hands to remove it, but her hands fail and she breaks down completely, shattered and broken. Kripa is still crying like a child and goes into the washroom and puts on the shower and sits bellow it as she lets the water wash away the sindoor.

pardesi friends?! …the time difference is bad enough …no need 2 sprinkle salt over that sweetie! 😉...in fact, considering that we r the more 'special' viewers …we shud hav been an episode ahead of u! 😆

I hav truly missed reading ur upd8s sweetie! …stupid exams! 😡…talk abt bad timing ...but all is not lost …the wk-ends r truly heaven sent! 😃…as hav been able 2 watch the recorded episodes of the wk (all in 1 go!) this lunchtime …n so am still digesting all the events …WOW is all I can say! ….n havin just read ur upd8s was definitely the 'icing on the cake'!

k the two quoted scenes above ^^ have the lyrics, which r as follows:

OUTSIDE THE DISC – whilst Angad is getting drunk

jo tum nahin paas…phir saath ho kaise
tere bina aur kuch baat ho kaise
ho shaam, ya ho savera…
har waqt hai waqt tera
meri kahaani mein, har laavz tera hai
karna ye izhaar hai
kaisa ye pyaar hai (x4)

KRIPA BREAKING DOWN ON REALIZING WHAT ANGAD DID TO HER

bechain hai dil kuon,

kaise yeh uljahan hai…

gham aur khushion ka yeh kaisa bandan hai,

peeche gaya choot koi,

aage naya moor koi,

sapne dekhata hai,

mujh ko bhula-ta hai,

baahon ka voh haar hai

kaisa yeh pyaar hai (x4)

iqbalsmine thumbnail

HEY, Chilly...you're updates are just awesome keep up the good work!! I was just browsing through nd this is what I found will happen in KYPH

Everyone is looking for Kripa. In the meantime, her parents come to Bombay to meet Prithvi's parents and talk about their marriage. Prithvi decides to propose to Kripa. He calls her at a particular location and just then Angad feels that he will also confess his love to Kripa.Will Kripa get proposed by Angad first or by Prithvi?

jazmine thumbnail
hhmm, First time I came ere😆Now that I've read an update , I seriously am saying that this is a good serial and chilly u give wonderful updates!!Hmm Lipstick and marriage?? Ekta "ji" app ne kya kiya, ye kounsa fashion trend hain ke shaadi mein lipstick dalte hain instead of sindoor!!😆From now on I'm gonna read every update but sadly I cant watch it coz Im busy watching sumfine else at that time.