Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanx Chilly! Cant wait to read ur updates for next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG! Thank you sooo much! This update has made by day! I am soo happy that Angad has revealed his feelings for Kripa even though he was in a druken state! This show is getting better day and day! Thanks again for the wonderful update! I can't wait to see it on Monday, does anyone know where I can get this video clip to watch, I don't think I can wait till Monday it is too far away!
~*puja*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Like everyone else... im in a state of shock, that was some scene today.

Me and my sister were jumping up and down screaming when we saw Angad put the lipstick on Kripa's forehead... we were shocked and so happy, finally one of them said something about their feelings for one another... now they just have to clean up the mess the mothers made and then they can continue the wonderful love story that they have created.

Great update, once again Chilly!!! πŸ‘

shahidlover24 thumbnail

omg......i still can't believe this!..........:O:O..........thx for the AWESUM update!

-Sohniye- thumbnail
chilly's updates are always the best
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh my God, What an episode !!! This must be one of the most dramatic and yet the most novelest of the scenes by kekta ( I mean not 'inspired') hehehehe..

As usual chilly, u have my ears venting big time with all that tadkaπŸ˜†

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
God..that was an excellent episode..thanks for the update chilly...i feel like watching it like thousand times...first time i was so excited that i couldnt wait for the repeat telecast...it would have been like waiting for so long till monday and i couldnt imagine doing that...lol...i read all ur update to live the episode again...it was just cooool....hoping to watch the week-repeat telecast tonight again...i'm gone mad before angad-kripa chem....God save me!😳
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Thanx Chilly......................awesome update...................right down to the last detail..............  a πŸ€— hug to you for the update

One of the best epiosodes to date ...........................the lipstick scene was so mind blowing............................poor poor Prithvi........................Next week is gonna be quite interesting after Angad finds out that hes marrige to Mishti has been arranged by his ever so devilish Mum Naina

eirah thumbnail
πŸ˜† kitna romantic , that mean kripa is angad's wife ? 
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
I really loved your update chilly. awesome update.