Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Rani* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: niyati_patel

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so much i really love your story....i mean your updates  but u know what believe me or not i have never seen any episodes of this show cuzz my satelite is gone in canada...and mom is not willing to pay that 60 $ per month.... but even  since i started reading your updates i am in love with this story.....its like i am reading a romantic novel.....and when i dont see your updates i feel so sady.......

thank u so much for a wonderful story......๐Ÿ‘

soo truu

thanx chilly

baku28 thumbnail

Today's episode seems really nice.  I do not have SONY threfore would not be able to see this romantice episode.  Can someone please try to put this episode online or a clip where Angand puts sindor on Kripa.

pleaseplease please please please please pleas please please please

thanks

khiii thumbnail

Hey ChIlLY!!

I have just finished watching Kaisa Yeh Pyaar hai...( The last of this week!!๐Ÿคข Oh noo...4 days to go!!B'coz I live in Europe i have to wait a bit longer for the episode! But sabar ka pal meetha hota hai! And that was right today---> LoVeD the episode today!!!

Thanks for another GrEaT update! Luv em'!!!

What can I say that you dont know already ๐Ÿ˜› Haha just keep on the good work.. u are priceless for all of us!!!

Khiii... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Looking forward to the episode on Monday โค๏ธ

Khwaga1 thumbnail

OMG! My heart is still pounding! I loooooooved today's episode!!!

anonmember thumbnail

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

A drunk Angad climbs a tree to see Kripa ands put lipstick on her forehead!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Wow, amazing update Chilly! Just reading the update made my heart skip a beat (Angad climbing tree, wowwwwwww) How on earth will I watch this episode without losing my senses? Just kidding, but sounds like a must-see times 50 episode. Angad is climbing trees, next he'll jump walls and who knows what?

Thanks Chilly again for the wonderful update.  

EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
WOW ur update is just so fantastic theirs alot of emotions catn wait 2 c it.
THX SO MUCH!
ejaz fan 609 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update๐Ÿ˜›
AngadFan01 thumbnail
WOW!!!!Never seen a guy get that emotional..Thanks for the update Chilly....Best episode ive ever seen in all of ektas show this should top all of them....๐Ÿ˜Šwow that was so tearfull๐Ÿ˜ญ
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeap chilly wonderful updates.. u can be a writer ...thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
nel_pari thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒChilly Finaly Tum Mily....Tumhara Update to Masti Hi Mast..Thank uuuuu ............I just can't wait until 8'Oclock.....