Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Written update 20th December 2012

sherni_ashish Senior Member
sherni_ashish
sherni_ashish

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
SmileYesterday's Written Update (20 December 2012):

Epi starts with Sahil waiting for Karan, who is the same guy who wants 2 mortgage his in laws house.bt Saahil has no idea abt this!. Karan arrives and apologizes 4 being lil late n excuses himself saying there is a family who isnt returning his money on time so he will motgage their house.he mentions their street name n Saahil says his inlaws also live there. He says 2 Karan 2 take it easy coz they r poor so they might b in need otherwise they would return u the money.. He says if I dnt force thm 2 giv my money back how will I invest in ur business? Saahil said this business will bring lots of profit. Then Anoop comes n tells Saahil he is going for a meeting he had told him abt! Saahil gives a smirk n says:" Mansi bhabi is also going with u?" Anoop says :"yes n if someone asks abt me tell them I'm in a meeting.. Saahil laughed n said :" worry nt I will tell that my bro is out romancing with his wife." Anoop is embarassed n tells Karan:" u know Saahil is always joking r8?" Karan nods n sniles 2. 
Anoop goes 2 meet Mansi. She was waiting for him. He apologizes for being late and asks:" how r u?" Mansi replies in such a stupid way saying :" same as i was in the morning" n adds :"lets go meet the CA coz we are late". But Anoop says that CA meeting is potponed. Mansi says oh u could have told me b4..I'd have come later and u could have also completed your office work as well. Anoop smiles n says he already knew it since morning but he didnt tell her b4 coz he wanted to have lunch with her and is tired of eating at home everyday n same routine. She agreed. They go to a restaurant and Anoop asks Mansi what she wants 2 eat and she replies pasta. Anoop looks surprised at her saying:" but you don't like pasta!!" She says:" bt u do".. He says:" bt I feel like eating butter naan and Paneer" coz he knows she likes it.. Mansi says:" but you don't like butter naan n paneer". He replies smiling :"for the past 2 days I have been eating that so that I can eat with you today". They have a cute moment and she says:" I'll go and freshen up". Just then Anoop's old friend sees him n he says:" what u doing here? U n Pooja gt married r8? It was so obvious!! Every1 knew u would end up 2gther" Mansi hears them n Anoop introduces her 2 his friend..he feels so embarassed n apologizes but her mood is off.. Anoop invites his friend to join them for lunch and he agrees. Mansi asks Anoop who pooja was and Anoop says she was a college friend.
At home Buaji comes and tells RL that the doctor prescribed total bed rest 2 Shivani as her pregnancy has some complications. RL is worried coz after long happiness in their house n she doesn't want 2 loose it!..
After the lunch ,in the car Anoop asks Mansi why she was so quiet and didnt eat much but she asks him 2 drop her at her mom's place. He says:" why such formality?"She says thanks and he again tells her no formalities n smiles. He takes her to her mom's place and she says bye. Anoop says he will come and pick her bt she replies in a sad mood :"no need just send the driver." She leaves and Anoop says:" Anoop ur late again". Mansi greets her mom who asks her howcome suddenly? she says:" I was missing you all so Anoop dropped me here" Her mom asks her what's the problm. She says nothing bt her mom says:" I have given birth to you and know u 2 well". She says it all that Anoop had another girl in his life before their wedding n how she found out. Her mom says" past is past n every1 has a past. Just don't let it affect your present." Mansi says she is trying n so is Anoop as he's very caring n always present 2 all her needs bt she's worried if his doing it as an obligation. Her mom smiles n explains wisely that arranged narriages r like this only. 1st u gt 2 know each othr n with time u learn all abt each othr n eventually adjust 2 each othr. she is releived after talking to her mom and says:" I won't let Anoop do the efforts alone n I will also try my best." Then she asks her mom to not share anything with Naina bhabhi.her Mom promises. Then she says she has 2 go coz the driver must have arrived.her mom tells her 2 come everytime she needs 2 talk. 
At home RL tells Shivani to eat fruits and Shivani says:" how will I eat all this?" RL says even though u become fat bt still u have 2 eat. Mansi comes and asks what the doctor said. RL leaves and says she will get khitchdi for Shivani .then Shivani asks mansi 2 tell her what she couldnt say in the morning. Mansi says there is nothing to say. Shivani says :"I know you 2 well since kids n we still friends as b4. Mansi tries 2 change subject bt Shivani asks her if she has said "I love u" 2 Anoop.. Both laugh.. 
At the office Karan says he has a good feeling about Saahil's business and is ready to invest but Saahil is worried n says he doesn't agree that Karan should mortgage those poor people's house for the investment. Bt Karan says its the only way. Epi ends.

Precap:
Same as the day b4 Anoop n Mansi scene.. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreewebkapBsankbaliekaushikaaumskapu80KeshawnheartsmartashishrockzzAnam Alimushkan_2003illuminated.ArhainAshishSurish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
thnkkuu..
saahil was sho less:/wna c mre ov himm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashish

Anam Ali Coolbie
Anam Ali
Anam Ali

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Agreed Arhaina less Sahil yesterdy epi.. i dont like that dumb Karan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishArhainAshish

sherni_ashish
sherni_ashish

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Most wlcm galz!! yup same here dnt like that Karan at all.. n me also miss Saahil!! wanna c more of him!! Ouch

ArhainAshish

ashishrockzz Senior Member
ashishrockzz
ashishrockzz

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Thnk uu !!  Smile

ArhainAshish

sherni_ashish
sherni_ashish

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
My pleasure!! 

ArhainAshish

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Sherni!

ArhainAshish

sherni_ashish
sherni_ashish

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Most wlcm Keshawn!! 

ArhainAshish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index