Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DsddSB to end Jan 18th: ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE! +\ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Feeling sad. I am going to miss Viraj Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DsddSB to end Jan 18th: ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE! +\ (Page 9)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

'Saubhagyavati Bhava' to go off air January 18

TNN | Dec 30, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
'Saubhagyavati Bhava' to go off air January 18
Sriti Jha and Karanvir Bohra in a still from the show
After exit of the lead couple Harshad Chopra and Sriti Jha and addition of a fresh track, Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava is now set to end on January 18 next year. 

The show couldn't regain its lost glory and the TRPs kept plummeting even after the new storyline with new lead couple ' Vinay Rohrra and Mala Salariya ' was introduced. 

Informs a source, "The show starring Angad Hasija and Riddhi Dogra is tipped to replaceSaubhagyavati.... It was once among the top-rated shows on the channel but has started dipping on the TRP scale of late. The channel has decided to do away with the show."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Saubhagyavati-Bhava-to-go-off-air-January-18/articleshow/17807927.cms

This is disappointing, if true, although probably inevitable.  But I agree w/ Likarsh - Mala (and even Vinay) did well here, and I wish them well in future.  Hope that Karanvir, Harshad & Sriti too do better in their future shows.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

black.swan

Goldie

black.swan

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Saubhagyavati-Bhava-to-go-off-air-January-18/articleshow/17807927.cms

After exit of the lead couple Harshad Chopra and Sriti Jha and addition of a fresh track, Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava is now set to end on January 18 next year. 

The show couldn't regain its lost glory and the TRPs kept plummeting even after the new storyline with new lead couple Vinay Rohrra and Mala Salariya was introduced. 

Informs a source, "The show starring Angad Hasija and Riddhi Dogra is tipped to replaceSaubhagyavati.... It was once among the top-rated shows on the channel but has started dipping on the TRP scale of late. The channel has decided to do away with the show."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_Kundal

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Hey all,

I stopped watching this faltu program some months ago, my last message was KVB shud do jatra in Bengal, this is the season for jatras and the other prediction was this program will end becos crap by any name called is still crap.

Well, the second prediction has come true, it will end on 18th January, TOI of 30th Dec.

Well done.

He he he

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i m disappointed show has more to go..
Message to KB
Wishing u best of luck for ur futer...
N come bk soon..plez dont make us wait long..
U are a power pack actor..to t-wood need U karanvir.
I m going to miss my the greatest Dobriya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.aRoyalLEO_Krrish

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
No need. He's already done theatre.  But if he ever gets the chance, he totally should.  Because stage performers those with theatre backgrounds are much more highly respected as actors.  Those who can do live performances are a notch above others. 

Edited by likarsh - 30 December 2012 at 11:59am

MahinKsabrina.a.Vrish.mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

No need. He's already done theatre.  But if he ever gets the chance, he totally should.  Because stage performers those with theatre backgrounds are much more highly respected as actors.  Those who can do live performances are a notch above others. 

So true.

Yashpal, I agree with Lik. You're making it sound like it's an insult to people who perform in Jatras.  Theater is the most difficult of the three entertainment mediums - television, films, theater. Which is why, like Lik said, theater artists are highly respected as well. And people with a theater background is a great feat because unlike films and TV, in theater you have to perform in front of a live audience. Performances aren't recorded and a single line or scene isn't filmed ten or more times. 

If KVB ever gets the opportunity to perform in a Jatra then he should do it. It will make him even more respected than he already is. Not many actors are capable of doing theater even if they may be good in films or TV.

And as for the show ending, yes, most likely it's ending (I mean there hasn't been a confirmed source yet). The show could have definitely had a longer duration if it was given up-to-date promos considering that the current track is much better than what we witnessed starting April, but there isn't much we can do about that. If it's ending I wish the actors all the best on their future projects.

MahinKsabrina.a.Vrish.KhatamKahani

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
going to miss the bestest ever AntiHero of television! Viraaj the Greatest Dobriyal! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKcriticaleyessabrina.a

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.