Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DsddSB to end Jan 18th: ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE! +\ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
That TT article is an editted version TOI article lol & Viraj Ananya is a pair well thats a news to me.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.amysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DsddSB to end Jan 18th: ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE! +\ (Page 8)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
After seeing today's episode, where Ananya tells Raj everything that happened since Viraj sabotaged her program, I'm getting the sense that the serial is indeed on its way out.  Or else, they wouldn't be uncovering so many mysteries so soon.  As it is, Ananya had asked Sanjay to leave town for a few weeks, and yet, he was back.

I don't think it's worth making the TRP arguments any more, since we have no idea what happened to TRPs since HC's, and then Sriti's, exits from the show.  Without that data, arguing about whether Viraj or Raghav was responsible for the show dipping is worthless.  Besides, the current track has been pretty good, so even if the TRPs were bad, it doesn't imply anything about the show itself.  The TRPs were good throughout the time that the show sucked, so that reveals little, other than public tastes.

P.S.  VB note: We know that you all have differences of opinion as to why this serial tanked.  Please don't make that a pretext for starting fights or casting snide remarks at others.  I'd hate to have to raise WLs for people when the serial is drawing to a close.

MahinK-prime-ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilmsRoyalLEO_Krrish

sector

Goldie

sector

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
When she summarised the whole thing, i also had the same feeling.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK.Vrish.mysticgoryfilmsRoyalLEO_Krrish

rakk

rakk

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
recently we are discussing that sb is going to end. it is a very big heart attack
is it 100% true or either just rumars,bcoz still not got any replay from karanveer bohra plz make it clear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Only 40% chances of SB ending coz its not just SB but Junoon is also getting 0.6 despite of being fresh new show.

MahinK

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
No official announcement is out yet. There is no promo of any new show other than "Welcome", but this show is a weekly one. I guess the show ending is just a rumor.From November when Sriti left there is always a buzz that the show going to end. But so far there is no such thing. I hate when people just spread rumors.  Even though the show is moving very fast now, I wonder what will be next in SB.

MahinK

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

'Saubhagyavati Bhava' to go off air January 18

TNN | Dec 30, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
'Saubhagyavati Bhava' to go off air January 18
Sriti Jha and Karanvir Bohra in a still from the show
After exit of the lead couple Harshad Chopra and Sriti Jha and addition of a fresh track, Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava is now set to end on January 18 next year. 

The show couldn't regain its lost glory and the TRPs kept plummeting even after the new storyline with new lead couple Vinay Rohrra and Mala Salariya was introduced. 

Informs a source, "The show starring Angad Hasija and Riddhi Dogra is tipped to replaceSaubhagyavati.... It was once among the top-rated shows on the channel but has started dipping on the TRP scale of late. The channel has decided to do away with the show."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Saubhagyavati-Bhava-to-go-off-air-January-18/articleshow/17807927.cms

rasiya.ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniSaraa.

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Good luck to the PH. They deserved better, but oh well.  I will definitely check out their future projects.  The only reason I don't check out their other one is because there are no subs. LOL

MS has proven herself, and I hope this leads to future shows for her.

MahinKrasiya.ForeverSHINee.Vrish.mysticgoryfilms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.