Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DsddSB to end Jan 18th: ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE! +\ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

Raghavia

Goldie

Raghavia

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Raghav left the show, I did it 2 & Sia just followed us ;)
NO RAGHAVIA= NO SHOW

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

napsterSaraa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DsddSB to end Jan 18th: ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE! +\ (Page 6)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Disappointing! Due to lack of consistency they are finishing this show like this. I wish they had made it short but strong, with good consistency. The less we speak about the mistake of projecting good or glorifying in terms of God's names the better. They could've kept it Jahnvi ki kahani if there was no Sia sause! Lol. Nyways, as far as performance is concern & recent & 6 month original track is concern I am really satisfied. & I will always remember Sriti as Jahnvi & Karanvir as Viraaj. This show will always be remembered for them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyAbbyMahinKsabrina.aForeverSHINee

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
It looks like the show is ending going by KVB's tweet. Well, he doesn't exactly state that but I think that's what he means. LOL

Karanvir Bohra?@superkgun

The time has come...but the great part is, I'll be updating Karanvir tv quite regularly...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Another article

Life OK's Dil Se Di Saubhagyavati Bhava which started out on a great note has seen a dip in the TRP's and post Harshad Chopra and Sriti Jha's exit the charm of the show seems to have worn off. Viraj Dobriyal's (Karanvir Bohra) evil antics is getting monotonous and retarted.

The relationship dynamics between the leads be it the Violence track between Viraj and Jhanvi or the romantic track between Raghav and Siya were reasons that acted as a contributory factor for the show to fare well.

With the channel have a range of shows lines up Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava is probably the first to be axed. The track post leap and the new pair (Karanvir Bohra and Mala Salaria) has not found acceptance from the viewers.

All that's left to see is how the show will wrap up.

Edited by: Vijitha Rajan
spamdomain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.harshu.sundas

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

thanks shivani for sharing TT article

this proves so well that without Harshad Sriti aka Raghav Sia, this show is nothing!

its sad seeing a show which holded so much potential once had face this treatment only because cvs were addict with evil!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
sharing Rival site articles is not allowed!

& we know who rules the show and who ruined it. the less we discuss about actors in perticular the better!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.arasiya.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

umm just forget it. Do not want to argue further with one man fans!LOL

Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 24 December 2012 at 5:33pm

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Are you guys fo real ? ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.arasiya.ForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.