Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DsddSB to end Jan 18th: ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE! +\ (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

candid_frisky

candid_frisky

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by flutterby

this is the 7th show of life ok that has ended within one year... Stern Smile.. carry on life ok.. Wacko
ur wrong..u didn't notice properly!all the 6 shows of lifeok has gone off air within 1 one year except for Saubhagyavati bhava..SB did complete its one year nd 300episodes! SB is the only drama show on lifeok which completed its 1year successfully!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DsddSB to end Jan 18th: ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE! +\ (Page 12)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

candid_frisky

candid_frisky

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by romiosugar1

haha...what a pleasant way to begin my 2013. Came here after a while and I am really happy to know that this circus is ending, finally Dancing
It deserves to shut down as it has totally lost its charm. Glad, it's ending. 

This is what happens when they hurt loyal viewers Tongue
were u really a loyal viewer of Saubhagyavati bhava..??if Yes,then thank God d channel didn't listen to you all otherwise the show would have ended way before completing its 1yr..

MahinKsabrina.aRoyalLEO_Krrish

candid_frisky

candid_frisky

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Dead @romiosugar1 Raghav-siya's horrible chemistry made d viewers break their tv screens with anger!!No one was interested in their boring fairytale dats y d PH bumped off their characters..

sabrina.aMahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

@candid, First of all, dont talk like this. everyone has their own views and also has freedom to describe their views and you cannot stop them. second to me, SB is the worst show ever on history of television and thats why its going off air within a year and the ending of this show proves all that who worked for this show or who did not. I dont want to get into this matter! anyways.

@mods I hope you take an action against this person because no one has an right to stop anyone else from putting their views forward.

and PH did NOT bump their characters. its Harshad Sriti who left the show! and I am happy that they made this decision!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by candid_frisky

LOL
Originally posted by flutterby

this is the 7th show of life ok that has ended within one year... Stern Smile.. carry on life ok.. Wacko
ur wrong..u didn't notice properly!all the 6 shows of lifeok has gone off air within 1 one year except for Saubhagyavati bhava..SB did complete its one year nd 300episodes! SB is the only drama show on lifeok which completed its 1year successfully!!

No its Mahadev which is only show on life ok which has completed a year and still is number 1 in life okBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterby

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I thoought the last week would be so grippng. but now it's not.

Edited by sabrina.a - 14 January 2013 at 8:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

candid_friskyMahinKKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Last week Cry

Edited by sabrina.a - 14 January 2013 at 8:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

candid_friskyMahinKKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

@candid, First of all, dont talk like this. everyone has their own views and also has freedom to describe their views and you cannot stop them. second to me, SB is the worst show ever on history of television and thats why its going off air within a year and the ending of this show proves all that who worked for this show or who did not. I dont want to get into this matter! anyways.

@mods I hope you take an action against this person because no one has an right to stop anyone else from putting their views forward.

and PH did NOT bump their characters. its Harshad Sriti who left the show! and I am happy that they made this decision!

Well, yeah, this is what happens when the show takes the audience for granted. The show was down in the dumps even before HC and SJ left. And once it got better it was too late. The show hasn't had one promo since the leap. Once the TRPs returned, this  show maintained the TRPs of its lead in with absolutely no promotion whatsoever for more than two months. And from what I've heard from some in India, with very little repeat telecasts.  It failed to maintain the TRPs of Junoon starting from two weeks back, because the show did falter and keep changing tone. This is obviously because they are dealing with cancellation. There's no surprise that in that dip. I wouldn't be surprised if it dipped for the last two weeks, either. Since it's obvious what the end result will be. However, this show absolutely deserves credit for how well it did both content wise and TRP wise considering the circumstances.

By the way, Candid Frisky said drama show.  He/she specified that for a reason.  Mahadev is now being considered a Mytho, and the other shows as fiction. I am not arguing that Mahadev is not drama, but what Candid Frisky obviously meant was that distinction between Mahadev and the other fiction shows.

And I am well aware that Amrit Manthan in February will complete a year. So the distinction is not going to last for for SB. My objective is only to point out that Candid Frisky wasn't overlooking Mahadev.

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 14 January 2013 at 9:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

candid_friskysabrina.aMahinKAya.Krrish4YouKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.