/+ DsddSB to end Jan 18th: ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE! +\ - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
atleast end of the show they should show raghav and sia for once watching viraj gttting punishments for his deeds. It was also their dream. i will happy if they show raghav and sia for once again i will me happy not only me all harsiti fans also.
^^^ But they'd have to show them from heaven, but more importantly, bring back Sriti & HC.  I wonder whether that's even possible.
Originally posted by jerrenkarthi

atleast end of the show they should show raghav and sia for once watching viraj gttting punishments for his deeds. It was also their dream. i will happy if they show raghav and sia for once again i will me happy not only me all harsiti fans also.

@ Bold: No, not those two again, in any form. It was Raghav's untimely entry that ruined this show.
no show cant go off air 
😭 nooo i dont want d show to end in jan..its really duin well now!i dont wanna loose a legendary character like Viraj..if it happens,then it would be very hard for me to survive without seeing n listening KVB's pretty face nd voice..
Great news ! 

Want to see KVB in a new show asap !
Guys I think this news is not true. Till now no confirmation was given to any other online media.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I therefore have mixed reactions to this report, if it is true.  On one hand, I don't bemoan its passing due to sunken TRPs.  On the other hand, it's a pity, since the new cast - Mala, Vinay and the others were doing a bang-up job.  Had this been a brand new serial, w/ a brand new name, it would probably have attracted some ratings.  However, unfortunately, they'd have been sunk by all the excrement dished out by this serial before their entry.

Let's see how true it is!

@ Bold: I think that's the main thing. See, since the beginning this show had been about Jhanvi's journey and her life as a victim of DV. Then they killed her off and they killed off Raghav as well and brought in new characters. All of a sudden this turned into a regular serial rather than one on DV. It's not about the actors or the characters. It's about the story. Most people watching this show were watching it because of the story. That's where the show got it's TRPs from. All of a sudden the main story is lost and therefore, the show loses its TRPs. There's no doubt that the new cast was doing a great job. I watched one episode and I liked them all, but because of the way they had been introduced and all it completed messed up everything.

Hahaha The best news!

Its been proven well that the show could NOT run without Harshad Sriti!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope now cvs realize that Viraj is NOT the show. He is just part of the show. Biggest mistake of cvs were when they made Viraj the show. It was always jhanvi ki kahani, not viraj ki kahani!

Lol its kinda funny that people are still blaming harshad sriti. they already left the show. Now the show is ending is because of viraj! no one is enjoying his pathetic glorifying acts!

People are not blaming Harshad Sriti people r Blaming Raghav & Siya.. It was Jhanvi story coz of DV & DV=Viraj..so u can see who are important here thats Viraj & Jhanvi.. Jab Jhanvi Jhanvi nahi rahe DV DV nahi raha toh SB SB kaise rahega.. The truth is that 1st 3 month of SB was best rest waste.