Pavitra Rishta

1000 Episodes - "Updated"

Posted: 11 years ago
PR should be end after completing 1000 episodes as nothing much left in the story. And though Hiten is doing a good job but the impact that Sushant left on the show is just unbreakable, replacing him after 2.5 years was not a good decision i wish instead of showing all this leaps and chaos they could shut down the show with Sushant. And there are some good actors in this show & they deserve a good show rather than this specially Ankita what she is doing is appreciable she is playing a mother of those children who are also at her age even some are elder than her & now CV's are trying to show her as a grandmother which is just horrible she is too young to play all this roles and that's why 2nd and 3rd leap wasn't good for her but i enjoyed the 1st leap a lot, she is a beautiful and talented actress and she deserves a much better show, i want her to see in a new good show with a new male lead i'm sure she will rock the screen with that actor too.
But as now they are just a few episodes away from touching the milestone so i wish they should complete 1000 episodes but after that it should end immediately without showing Archana's death (may be this is what they will show as she is leaving in February).

Edited by orange00 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree. Think practically and you will find Arjun and Purvi reunion very unlikely now. Ankita will be gone in February. This show lost its cham when Sushant left the show really and I think its time it had a logical end as well.
mannisha thumbnail
Agreed.  This programme is screwed up beyond words.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I want PR end before 1000 episode. Totally disgusting now. No good value not show. Only won all time cheaters like ovi, punni, savita. Always suffer ARVI.
This content was originally posted by: ashfaque2012

I want PR end before 1000 episode. Totally disgusting now. No good value not show. Only won all time cheaters like ovi, punni, savita. Always suffer ARVI.

but i want it to go off air after completing 1000 episodes because both the channel and the show will touch a milestone after that.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
even now nothing is in PR .
all the time screaming and shedding tears. Can't tolerate until it reaches 1000

divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
completely agreed...all actor of PR deserves more sensible show dan dis..
This content was originally posted by: Smileyfatemah

Totally agree. Think practically and you will find Arjun and Purvi reunion very unlikely now. Ankita will be gone in February. This show lost its cham when Sushant left the show really and I think its time it had a logical end as well.

agree with you 😊Edited by orange00 - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: divya4sharad

i agree
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: divya4sharad

I agree your comment