Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

FF: WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER (Page 9)

VivianMeriJaan Goldie
VivianMeriJaan
VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

ok when u pm plz send links. to create a link just copy on page no. on which the ipdate is and pl send hyperlinks. When u copy the link, and when u will try to pm there is globe structure click on it and paste there and u will create hyperlink
arrey pata hai yaar...par link mere comp pe kam nahi kar raha...isiliye maine tumlogo ko vi nahi bheja...ok...this tym ill send if it works on ur comp... h
VivianMeriJaan Goldie
VivianMeriJaan
VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged

PART SEVEN:-

26th DECEMBER; 1:51 PM

JAWAHARLAL NEHRU PORT; MUMBAI; INDIA

He let the wheels of the car roll themselves on the road. From a distance, they saw the grey flames of smoke rising up. It rose dense at its beginning and then filled the air, mixing with a gust of wind, vanishing towards its end. The bright sun seemed to suck it in. They stopped at their destiny. He couldn't make out anything that his eyes met with. She was more looking down then looking at the spot.

The Arabian Sea had not changed its avatar. There were pieces and parts of some materials which were a victim of the disaster floating on its surface. It was difficult to make out any form, any structure that remained there. Everything was like a part of a child's painting? shapeless and meaningless.

Some people were busy with their job, running here and there. Running with bodies covered with white cloth from top to base, some running with exasperation about something. They mostly saw men in white, and men in khaki. He finally spotted his dad, who was talking with an inspector. He waited till he was alone and then reached to him.

"Was it important to call the police here?" He demanded.

Mohan stared, astonished by the question, at his son for a while, before he answered, "I did not call them.    There are similar blasts in Mangalore, Kochi,Chennai and Agartala. Hence, they arrived here drastically."

He was too shocked to react properly, "I thought'it was just a' mechanical problem."

"You find all these as a result of a mechanical problem?" He gestured towards the environment. "I'm busy right now." He replied sternly and was about to leave, but turned back and added with a smile,   "But I'm happy that you did not come. Even when you did that by an argument with me."

She was listening, standing behind him.

"Did you hear? There are five blasts in India."

She nodded unconcernedly. He sensed what was wrong.

"Why don't you go back?" He asked.

"I don't want to. I'm fine."

"As long as I am here?" That was more a confirmation than a question.

She mirrored his smile and nodded, this time passionately.

Their conversation was interrupted by a promenade.

"Are you Mr.Rishabh Kundra?" The inspector asked.

"Yes?" His eyes flew at the name plate? Sr. Ins. Rathore.

"Mr.Kundra I hope you know that this was no light but a suspected terrorist attack."

"I do." He replied attitudinally and wondered why all the police inspectors talked in a similar manner.

"And that it took place actually under your nose?"

He sighed, "Yes." Oh c'mon! At least not mine!

"And it is suspected this has a link to your company?"

He shook his modestly, "Its not mine."

"Whatever, your father's. Hm." Rathore nodded wisely looking at the tip of his shoe.

RK raised one eyebrow, "So'"

"So nothing. We have finished examining here. Just wanted to have an interaction with you, the heir to the Kundra estates." He smiled with gratitude for just a fraction of second, "Wase aap kaun hai?" He pointed his chin towards her. RK glanced at her waiting for her to sell the reply.

"Err'I'm his'fiance."

"Oh I see. Okay. Good luck." He left.

"I don't believe this! Was it really a terrorist attack?" She dragged most words.

He shrugged modestly, "It seems so. Ittefaaq naam ki koi chees nahi hoti.

26th DECEMBER; 9:45 PM

AT MADHU'S HOUSE'

She lingered in the drawing room and switched the television on. Shamsher had left it at the NBTV news channel when he had watched the last time. She groaned and was about to change it when her senses grew matured to the news they were showing and she jumped forward, leaning towards the screen to have a better view.

She grabbed her phone and dialed his number. Someone picked up in the fourth ring.

"Hey! Open the TV to the NBTV channel. They are showing the summaries of today's disaster. Mumbai port is also being shown!" She exclaimed cheerfully.

No answer.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Hello? Rishabh?" The line cut out.

She redialed. But this time, they said the phone was engaged.

Part 8 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3354496&PID=74172315&#

Edited by rishbalaforever - 29 January 2013 at 9:42am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-Desire-milhanpriyankasweet21cutestar12AroraNmevanprev4evalove.piyaliGOODLUCKANGELarunsunita_gmSyed695SaiSpunam2712My_VivJaandeepak148LogicalNonsenseSHINYSHREYA

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VivianMeriJaanSaiS

VivianMeriJaan Goldie
VivianMeriJaan
VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punam2712

read it in one go and loved it
there is a mystery
dont like this gaurav fellow
a blast at the port
is rk in danger
do send pm

Chil buddy...sab abhi bol dungi toh suspense jaega...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punam2712SaiS

VivianMeriJaan Goldie
VivianMeriJaan
VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

r can u explain what is happening with rishbala ? and where is rk
RishBala iz in danger..hihihahahaEvil Smile...Joking!! LOLcool itt!! its soon going to open...juz u hav 2 wait...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

My_VivJaan IF-Sizzlerz
My_VivJaan
My_VivJaan

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
nice update dear...update nxt art soon...Smile
thnxxx for pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

SaiS IF-Sizzlerz
SaiS
SaiS

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Very Nice Update
punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
WHAT DID SHE SAW ON TV
AND WHERE IS RISHAB

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index