Page 5 of 24

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Nice Update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VivianMeriJaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rihana5rose

Rihana5rose

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishbalaforever

HEY FRENDZ !! DIS IS MY FIRST FF ON RISHBALA!! WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER... SHE IS A BREATHING HEART... HE IS SILENT DEATH...       THE STORY:- People promise to do anything for their loved ones... But..only some have the guts to fulfill their promise... RK and Madhu are among those "Some". But will destiny allow them to fulfill their promise? Did they fell in love to stay in it forever?? Or just to experience the abbreviation of it??   CATCH OUT THIS BREATH-TAKING STORY OF LOVE ... COMING SOON...          
wow dat rly awesome read ur 1st part whenever u update just PM me also plzzz

VivianMeriJaan

VivianMeriJaan

VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

PART FOUR:-

24th December; 5:47 pm

Salvatore garden

Rishabh and Madhu had been traveling from early morning. Both of them were tired but did not want to go back. Gazing at their surroundings, sitting beside an artificial fountain, they did not talk about anything. Rishabh broke the silence, "So, we are going back tomorrow."

"Ya, at last! Okay we will soon make them fix our marriage date. I mean, really soon."

"Hm but we should get back now. I think it's over. Any other places?"

"Mmm…no."

With that they started moving towards the gate. The garden was empty…almost. It was getting time for it to get closed for that day. Other than them, there was a family with two kids who were constantly running here and there, making it difficult for their parents to force them back home. The place was green and filled with different types of flowers with a big, artificial fountain in the centre of the whole area. The South China Sea could be seen from here, at a far distance, blue and calm.

They were passing a closed ice-cream parlor when another figure caught her eye.

"Hey, isn't he an Indian?" She whispered to Rishabh, pointing towards that man, who was standing beside a huge mango tree, almost hidden by its shade. When he saw his face, for an instance he thought he knew him. He smirked.

"What?"

"Gaurav Singh Chauhan."

"Huh?" She frowned.

"Gaurav Singh Chauhan. I know him. He used to be Dad's PA when we were in Bangalore. Um…it was almost…eleven years ago. I was of only seventeen years then. I don't remember well but I remember his face. I'm not wholly sure about why he was thrown out of his job. Actually I never tried to know."

She chuckled looking at the man; he was busy scuffing someone in his phone. The light breeze blew the trace of his low, harsh whispers towards them. He was not so aware that he ever looked at them.

"He surely angered Uncle." She tried to guess.

"No. It was not Dad who threw him out?" He involuntarily cut off as Gaurav looked up at them. He gave a short stare, especially at Rishabh and turned his back towards them to continue his conversation in his phone. She sighed.

"Err…he did something, the manager there had caught him and he was handed over to the police. Automatically he lost his job."

"And what is that 'something'?"

"Yeah…I think…as much as I know it was that he was sending some kind of a message to the ISI of Pakistan. He mistakenly sent the e-mails to the manager's address…something like that."

"It sounds like Ekk tha Tiger. Was the manager a RAW agent?"

He laughed silently, "I'm not sure whether it was ISI or the terrorist gang. But this guy was new in his job and hence, there is an evidence of his guilty. He is now out of custody it seems."

"But what was the message?"

"Nahi pataa yaar. Chchodo na ye sab, lets get back now."

They had moved a bit further and were out of the garden now. Though their day ended there, something else was still going on someplace else, in a world of what they were completely unaware…

"Look, I'm not sure whether it was really Rishabh Kundra or not. So I don't think there is anything to shout at me, you ass! And what if he was? What help would he do to us…? Huh...No, I'm sure they did not. I never shout whenever I'm on these calls. I just said 'cause they were staring at me. He knows me…Alright, alright! I'll make it out…I'll call you later…What? Hah, never. How can I forget about their India? I'm going to leave tomorrow. Morning."

24th December; 8:15 pm

In the hotel

Madhu was talking about something and packing their bags. 'Something' because Rishabh was not paying any attention to her. She noticed that.

"Heyy! What are you thinking of?" She dropped beside him on the couch bringing him back from his dreamland.

"That man."

"Who?...Oh, Gaurav Chauhan?"

"Yeah, I mean, the way he stared at me, it was like he remembered who I am. But why did he turn away? Above that, it was like he was actually talking about us."

She assured, "Chill! We are going back tomorrow morning. So, you can ask Uncle about this. And why are you steaming up your head about this matter? He knows you, let it be so. If he doesn't, then he doesn't. Plus, you said to leave this topic. Then why are you bringing it up yourself?"

"Dhyaan se dekha jaye toh mamla mujhe garbad lagti hai. Dunno why."

She sighed, "Hmph. A purana paapi is out there."

Part 5 coming soon…

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

tuli11manya99Pujark3Nian4lifeRihana5rosepriyankasweet21milhansweetdearChinnu.MunnuAroraNlove.piyalimevanprev4evaGOODLUCKANGELarunsunita_gmSyed695mannu_minniecool_srijeenia123punam2712SaiSMiss_uliuli-SmexyGhost-deepak148LogicalNonsense

love.piyali

IF-Dazzler

love.piyali

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Ahaan...wuite intriguing dear...I loved the update...thanks for the pm...btw why isn't there any index...please put up an index otherwise it will be very hectic for new readers to read thru it...

tuli11

tuli11

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
interesting story!addme to ur pm list plz!

rocking-girl123

Groupbie

rocking-girl123

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
sounds nice... pm me the updates :)

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Just read all the parts together... I really like the new storyline and waiting for the next update. Please PM me once you update

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Nice Update

VivianMeriJaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.