Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

FF: WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER (Page 4)

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-AmandaRulz- IF-Stunnerz
-AmandaRulz-
-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
@rishbalaforever: Awesum n fantastic!!!!Smile
BloodyHypocrite IF-Sizzlerz
BloodyHypocrite
BloodyHypocrite

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
add me to yr pm lisst
VivianMeriJaan Goldie
VivianMeriJaan
VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

hey awesome update dear, plz pm me whenever u update
you want me to pm u the UPDATE????
VivianMeriJaan Goldie
VivianMeriJaan
VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged

PART THREE:-

23rd December; 4:55 pm

Madhu's flight had to land at 6 pm. No sooner had the sun touched its rays on the horizon than Rishabh rushed to the airport. He sat restlessly in the waiting area, looking at his watch every five minutes. His eyes were wondering about the whole place, mistakenly searching even the faces of men. He jumped on his feet as he found the face he was looking for such a long time.

Madhu's eyes were glued on her cell phone's screen; probably her fingers were dialing his number. She held the phone to her ear. She not only heard the ring through the speaker but also beside her, very near. Then they broke into the tightest hug ever made by them. She almost had tears in her eyes. His lips touched her forehead. They enjoyed their little moment close together and then aware themselves of the stares and murmurs around them. They couldn't forget that they weren't in their own land anymore. So better behave.

They were sitting inside the cab at the back seat...

"Arrey in those three weeks, I was totally free at this time when I was at home. I lazed out here and there in my whole house. Remember? You back in India, we used to talk in the phone because both of us were free. I was so bored during these days." She said.

"I know."

"But I missed you very much in these times. And now you are with me." She shrugged. He mirrored her smile. There was silence for a moment when she was looking out her window at the new city. He stared at her.

"Madhu?" He finally said. She turned back towards him. He continued, "You know what? I was wondering…" He went off.

"What?"

"What would you do if I left you forever?"

Another moment of silence arrived when they stared at each other for a long time.

"What?" He asked with innocent surprise.

"Rishabh, why would you be leaving me?" She asked slowly, in a low voice. He sensed the uneasy atmosphere inside the cab (which was stuck in a traffic jam). He soon back-pedaled, "No no…I mean…look, you flew here from India as I was away for three weeks. But, what if I go away forever? Would still be running here and there to find me?"

She looked deep in his eyes, almost penetrating his soul, and then whispered a definite reply, "I don't know whether I would be finding you here and there. But I can't imagine a life without you. And so, I would also leave that life forever."

At this, he was annoyed, and replied sternly, "No. Never. You will not let anything destroy your 'life'. Not even 'cause of me."

"Rishabh you are my life! And here you doubt on m" She had to cut off as her voice broke and tears started rolling down her eyes.

"No! No…I didn't mean that!" He put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, "What are you saying, love? Why will I doubt you? It seems you doubt on me." He made her head rest on his shoulder.

"Then why are you talking about leaving me?"

He sighed helplessly, "I was just asking!"

"But why leaving me?"

"Madhu, I am not going to leave you! Its not that I won't, but it's that I can't! I can't leave you. It's simply out of my abilities. I'm addicted to you!"

She picked up her head and looked at him, "Do you promise?"

He sighed, "Promise. But I need one from you also." He dared her.

"Mee?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah. Promise me that you will not…'leave your life' even if…I leave you."

"Okay. Promise."

He smiled as she dropped her head back on his shoulder and started playing with his fingers. He suddenly noticed that the driver was enjoying the conversation from the rear view mirror.

"Mahesh, I think you should now move ahead. The traffic is getting cleared. You can enjoy tomorrow morning also." He said.

She giggled as the embarrassed Mahesh roared the engine back to life.

A or Z, they knew that they never had to break their promises.

l

23rd December; 10:48 pm

Back in the hotel…

They were in his room, planning their 'pre-honeymoon'.

"I think tomorrow we should just travel the whole city." She suggested.

He shrugged, "No problem! You are better at these things than me."

She smiled, "Hey, I'm very tired. Can we meet tomorrow morning?"

"Sure." They got up from the sofa. She had stepped outside the room and turned towards him, when he asked, "Madhu? Can't we stay together in one room? I mean…look there are two separate single beds here!"

"But the?"

"Arrey if you are thinking that then I swears I won't do anything to you."

"But listen?"

"Shaadi ke baad toh saath hi rahe na hai na? Kya fark padta hai? Tumhe mujhpe vishwas nahi hai kya?"

"Achcha okay! I have no problem with that. I was wondering what will happen to the other room then?"

"Ohh! Bharr mein gaya woh."

Part 4 coming soon…

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

manya99-Desire-milhanNian4lifeRihana5rosepriyankasweet21Pujark3AroraNaksujiaDarkAngelGOODLUCKANGELarunsunita_gmmevanpcool_sriSyed695jeenia123mannu_minniepunam2712SaiS-SmexyGhost-deepak148LogicalNonsense

love.piyali IF-Dazzler
love.piyali
love.piyali

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
hey nice update...loved it...but hey why don't you add an index just after the prologue..
LogicalNonsense IF-Sizzlerz
LogicalNonsense
LogicalNonsense

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
nice update
continue soon

Edited by 1Sumana1 - 28 December 2012 at 6:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VivianMeriJaan

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VivianMeriJaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index