Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF: WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 24

Licyabhingya

Licyabhingya

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
pm me plz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anamunir

Goldie

anamunir

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
heyy!!
intro sounds promisin' enough lukin' fwd for u to start off the writin'!!!!
add me to ur pmlist too!!! in case i miss ur update!!!
anamunir

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VivianMeriJaan

love.piyali

IF-Dazzler

love.piyali

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Hey nice and intriguing prologue...continue soon and plz do pm me weneva u updt..

Edited by smdosi - 21 December 2012 at 7:37pm

VivianMeriJaan

VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
thnxx

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Stunnerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@rishbalaforever: Awesum n fantastic!!!!Smile

VivianMeriJaan

VivianMeriJaan

VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged

PART 2:-

Rishabh's flight was at six in the evening. His family and Madhu's family were there to drop him. This was the last time they were meeting. There was going to be a three weeks gap. They were going to be not just in different towns, but in different countries.

"I'll call you as soon as my flight lands." He said not late after his name was announced at the airport. They hugged each other without caring of the eyes around them. Then, he departed.

5 HOURS LATER:-

RK was waiting at the baggage counter when he dialed Madhu's number from his international number. She picked up immediately at the first ring, perhaps she was waiting looking at the screen, the cell in her hand.

"Hiii!! How was your journey???" She asked childishly.

"Fine." He picked up his luggage as it arrived at the counter. "Err… I'll call you back as I reach out. It's too noisy here. I have to call mom also." With that he hung up. After the security check up, he dialed his mother's number.

"Hey mom! I reached here just a few minutes ago."

"Safar mein koi takleef toh nahi hui, beta?"

"No it was fine. Where is Dad?"

"Oh he left for his office just after dropping you to the airport. They are going to sign a deal today. You don't worry, I'll inform him. You don't have to call now, he might be busy."

"Okay mom, take care. Bye." He hung up. He was standing near the main entrance of the airport when he saw driver Mahesh waving and coming towards him. Mahesh took his luggage as he dialed Madhu's number again. She picked on the first ring again.

"Are you in the cab now?" She asked The same time Mahesh asked, "Chief, same hotel?"

"Uh…yes." He answered both of them.

Rishabh and Madhu continued to talk on topics which Madhu had named "idhar udhar ki baatein"

RK reached the hotel at about 10:45 pm. She was with him giving short intervals when he had to pay the driver, talk to the receptionist, etc. There was a long break when he had to get freshen up. Madhu insisted him to hang up quickly that night as he had to wake up at early morning and he might be tired after the journey. So, Day "Start" was over that way.

Day 1 was gone quickly. Meetings, talking with each other, daily works, etc.

That after noon when both of them were free in each other's present countries, they were recalling some old memories with each other, "Rishabh, our story is so simple na? We met first time in our college, and then we were friends. Time made us fall in love when we passed out. That distance made us realize how much we need each other."

"Yeah! I remember the first day. We were freshers and were so new that we didn't even know the name of our class professor." He chuckled, and then continued, "But you know what? Every story is special in its own way and so is ours…"

20 days were gone easily, but neither of them could take over their loneliness.

On 22nd December night (Two nights before Rishabh's departure):-

"We are meeting after one day!!!" Madhu jumped on the ground.

Rishabh looked out at the Bangkok sky from his window, confused, while Madhu kept laughing.

"One day????" He tried to calculate, "But I guess its two days. I would be leaving from here on 25th. Morning. Isn't it?"

"Really? What did you say just before this?"

"Uh…that I finished all my work today."

"So you guess."

He frowned. Then cried out, "YOU WILL BE ARRIVING HERE???"

"Yes! Tomorrow night! Only one night and one day is left between us!"

He was confused, "Wha..? How? I mean, what would we do here?"

"Nothing. Just hang-out. Pre-honeymoon." She smiled looking down at her feet.

"Only one day?"

"One and half! Remember, one extra night tomorrow."

"You are a horrible calculator!"

"I just want to be with you a whole day. Almost three weeks is too long for me." She sounded serious.

He smiled, "Me too…"

"Okay now listen. Though our families have already met each other, we will make them meet again to fix our marriage date."

"Madhu, this is the fourth time you are saying this. I remember! We have already discussed this back in India."

"Really? The fourth time??" She giggled, "Sooorryyy…."

Part 3 coming soon…

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

manya99paras99sviren-Desire-priyankasweet21Rihana5rosePujark3Nian4lifemilhanAroraNaksujiaDarkAngelrev4evaGOODLUCKANGELarunsunita_gmSimple-GirlmevanpSyed695jeenia123punam2712SaiSMiss_uliuli-SmexyGhost-deepak148SHINYSHREYA

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
awsm

SaiS

VivianMeriJaan

VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlz-rule

@rishbalaforever: Awesum n fantastic!!!!Smile

thnk u nd continue checking this page 4 da updates if the story interests u...conitnue commentin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.