FF: WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER (Page 20)

SeaweedBrain IF-Dazzler
SeaweedBrain
SeaweedBrain

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged

PART EIGHTEEN:-

31st December; 10:45 pm

KIFC HEADQUARTERS; MULUND; MUMBAI

She was standing in front of the parking entrance, waiting for Vijay Thakur. She had given him a missed call.

As she waited, her eyes suddenly caught the glimpse of a flashy car. Here, almost every car seemed flashy but that one in particular caught her eyes. She knew it and she was sure it was of whom.

Rishabh Kundra—the person she loved, whom she still loves.

She only keeps wondering what exactly made him think that she was betraying him. That she went anywhere without telling him where she was going or talked on the phone secretly with people he didn't know were strong reasons. But she was suddenly sure of the actual one—Madhu Mallik.

She returned from her dreamland when someone called her name.

"How long have you been waiting?" Vijay asked.

"Long enough to get impatient. How was it?"

"Perfect. Just as you wished. He asked me to do it."

She nodded.

"But what to do with that man?"

She frowned, "Whom are you talking about?"

"The one who was actually going on the import."

Her face relaxed, "Oh. Kill him."

31st DECEMBER; 11:50 PM

KIFC HEADQUARTERS; MULUND

Madhu and Trishna were standing in front of the bar. Trishna was constantly gossiping about the extremely flashy dresses and accessories worn by many women with her elder sister.

Madhu's phone blinked a message. It was from Rishabh.

Meet me on the terrace…

She frowned at it. What treasure had he found up on the roof of an office headquarter?

11:52pm

ON THE TERRACE…

She pushed the glass door and was caught in the darkness.

"Darn it." She muttered, flashing the not-so-enough-yet-required light from her cell phone screen around.

"Rishabh, I'm here." She shouted and proceeded forward.

She hadn't gone more than seven or eight steps when the lights brightened the entire terrace. She blinked in the sudden brightness.

Never in the world was only a roof decorated like that.

There were white balls of light that surrounded the boundary. White satin cloths with shiny golden boundaries were wrapped in a melodious pattern. Red and white balloons were tied everywhere possible; many more of them were released over the floor.

The sky was dark. A light breeze in the soft winter night of Mumbai was enough to lighten up anyone's mood.

"Awesome!" So this is the treasure.

Rishabh appeared from around a corner.

In a black blazer and white shirt, he looked more than an angel as he walked gracefully towards his love. She smiled, enchanted by his appearance.

He wrapped an arm round her waist and pulled her closer, "So, how did you like it?" He whispered, his lips brushing against her ear.

"Perfect, just like you." She wrapped her arms round his neck.

Their lips crushed against each other. She moved her hand from his shoulder, down his chest, round his waist, marveling his physique.

With a jolt of enthusiasm, he suddenly moved away and bent down before picking her up in his arms. He walked carrying her with him towards the cemented boundary of the roof.

He put her down and cupped her face in his hands.

"Madhu, there's a lame reason behind this." He said, his dark eyes burning in hers.

"I just wanted to spend the last minutes of this year and the first minutes of the new year with you."

She laughed. They had spent many years together, but he had never given her a surprise as such. She didn't have to ask. She knew the answer. She knew what was haunting her, deep down, was scaring him too.

He turned her around so that both of them faced the open sky.

He gave a quick glance at his Rolex watch.

"One…," he said patiently, "Two…three…"

The dark sky was then flooded with fireworks of different colors—blue, green, red, white, golden and so on. Sounds of joy and happiness spread across the city—they could easily hear them from the thirteenth floor of the building.

Madhu watched delightfully.

Rishabh embraced her from behind, before kissing her neck.

"Happy New Year Love." He said, "Its 1st Jan. Tomorrow the world will know that you are my one and only." 

1ST JANUARY, 2013; 8:25 AM

KUNDRA MANSION

Rishabh looked at himself in the mirror, folding the arms of his shirt.

This morning he could not stop smiling. It was the last day in his office as a bachelor and the first day of a new year.

His phone suddenly blinked an incoming message from an unknown number…

Good morning dear! It's me. Your love. Madhu.

This is my new number. I'll tell you the story of it later. But first, I want to meet you now at the Shalimar Hotel. Room 105.

If you know the meaning of 'now', then forget your office today.

Come soon, I'm waiting…

Rishabh walked down the stairs wondering about the new message.

Radha came out of a room.

"Mom, I'm not going to the office. Tell Dad I'll call him later." He gave a quick hug to his mother.

But before she could say anything, he was gone.

He soon found himself in the back seat of his Mercedes Benz E-Class.

"Take me to the Shalimar Hotel." He told Mangesh.

"But Chief weren't you going to the office?"

"No." He shook his head.

1ST JANUARY; 9:01 AM

MUMBAI POLICE STATION

Inspector Aditya Rathore could no more stand the wait. He paced as the handwriting expert patiently examined the letter at his desk.

"How long?" He asked exasperatedly.

The man did not answer. He bit his lip as he traced the pattern on the paper with the magnifying glass. Rathore shook his head angrily and started pacing again.

The man finally looked up, "Interesting one."

Rathore stopped and stared, "Who? This guy?" He pointed at the paper.

The man nodded modestly, standing up.

"He's intelligent. When he wrote this letter, he was in a mood which does never fit his character but he somehow inhibited it, for some reason. If you know what I mean." He smiled.

Rathore narrowed his eyes, "You mean he was forced?"

"Mmm. No. Not really. He wrote it carefully but was in haste. But he surely intended to do it."

Rathore nodded, looking at blank space from the corner of his eyes.

Suddenly he felt as if he knew everything.

1ST JAN; 9:11 AM

SHALIMAR HOTEL; MUMBAI

Rishabh entered inside one of the grandest hotel in Mumbai. His only big question was why Madhu all of a sudden called him here. A surprise? Didn't seem likely to be so.

He walked towards the reception. The receptionist looked up from her computer and stared at him for an instance, then smiled flirtatiously.

"May be I of your any use?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Um…" He suddenly couldn't get what to ask, "Is room number 105 booked?"

"Let me check the records sir." She pressed a key on her keyboard.

"Yes. It's booked for one day. Are you Mr. Rishabh Kundra?"

"Yes." He nodded impatiently.

"Oh." Her smile broadened, "Someone's waiting for you. Please sign this, sir." She turned a record book towards him.

After finishing up the required formalities, he turned towards the elevator.

According to the liftman, the room was on the second floor.

Rishabh turned round the glossy corridor and scanned the numbers on the doors.

The ceilings of the corridor had fire alarms fixed all along. He could hear his own footsteps in the high-class silence of the hotel.

Finally, he spotted a door along the right side row which opened to room 105. Its door was slightly opened, signaling its visitor that he must come in without permission.

Rishabh excitedly walked towards it and pushed the door open.

"Hi Madh—" He froze in the doorway.

There were two people inside the room. Both were sitting on the couch, but as Rishabh stared at them in shock, they stood up.  

"Welcome Rishabh. How did you like the surprise?" One of them asked, almost sarcastically.

Rishabh knew both of them.

But neither of them were Madhu.

Part 19 coming soon…

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

luvolafNian4lifezelja89aDarkAngelbrialovesimkendraaksujiarunsunita_gm..FrozenHeart..afterlife.-Dil-My_VivJaan...Seema...

My_VivJaan IF-Sizzlerz
My_VivJaan
My_VivJaan

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
great update dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeaweedBrain

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
great update..!!Thumbs Up

Let me tell you suspence is killing me..LOL...Who are the 2 ppl on the door...??Embarrassed

SeaweedBrain

kendra Goldie
kendra
kendra

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
pls open the suspense soon. Big smile

SeaweedBrain

luvolaf Senior Member
luvolaf
luvolaf

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Thatz really gud plz update soon

SeaweedBrain

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
superb update.suspenseis an interesting one.thanx for pm and continue soon

SeaweedBrain

aDarkAngel Goldie
aDarkAngel
aDarkAngel

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
It's awesome thriller...pls continue soon...very intriguing at the same timeSmile
rinku06 Senior Member
rinku06
rinku06

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
nice story. Pl. continue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index