Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF: WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 24

My_VivJaan

IF-Rockerz

My_VivJaan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE DEAR BT MYSTERIOUS TOO AS ALWAYS...
THNXX FOR PM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER (Page 20)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Yeh kabir Jaiswal sounds like a mystery...Confused

May be its RK he wants to harm...!

great update..thnx for the PM...!Smile

SaiS

AroraN

Goldie

AroraN

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Suspense is killing me ...
It's getting more interesting with every update Clap

Update soon

Monami_50

IF-Rockerz

Monami_50

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Update soon

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
GOOD TWIST
AN OLD COLLEGE FRIEND IS INVOLVED

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Waiting for the suspense to unfold...

VivianMeriJaan

VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged

PART SIXTEEN:-

31st December 2012

Rishabh drove to the Velmont Coffee House and pulled his car along the pavement. The streets were empty. When he entered inside, the room looked as if it had not been visited for weeks and a very faint light came through the permanently closed glass windows; it was cloudy outside. He spotted Madhu sitting at their usual table; only thing was that she had someone else with her who had his back towards Rishabh. She looked up when he came nearer. And gave a nervous smile before returning her eyes back down at the table. He didn't smile back.

"Excuse me." He had expected Madhu would herself introduce him to the stranger.

The stranger looked up at him and smiled. Well, he wasn't a stranger at all. Rishabh knew him. But he could not name the face. At last when he did, he first gave Madhu, who did not seem to be willing to meet his eyes, a questioning look and then queried slowly, "Kabir?"

The visitor's smile broadened and he stood up casually. Rishabh just stared at him, wondering about his intentions. And then he was staring at the barrel of a pistol. He took one step back.

"What'?" He looked around but there was no one in the caf. His eyes automatically jumped to Madhu. And she was missing. That was both a relief and a shock, and then confusion.

Kabir was still smiling. His expression didn't change an inch.

Rishabh was puzzled. He tried to make up his mind. Many reasons passed by but he was suddenly not sure which one was the most suitable. He could here something buzzing in his ears. He saw Kabir's finger tighten around the trigger but the buzz was now louder.

Kabir only began to pull the trigger.

It was the phone call that made him awake. He stared at the ceiling for a moment, lying on his bed. And then picked it up from the bed-side table.  He did not bother to look who it was and directly received it.

"Hey! Good morning!" She sang.

"Who? Oh'you? Yeah'good morning." He mumbled. Good? I think it is the worst morning I ever had.

She chuckled, "You were sleeping."

"Why? You didn't?" He tried to sound alert, also trying to gather up his senses.

"I did. I just woke up early today."

"Nightmares?"

"No, no. Just like that. I called you because I forgot to mention that yesterday I was informed that there is a New Year party today in our office. You have to come."

"What about our party? I mean Dad's?" He said grimly.

"I know. We're not going to fully attend the office party. We'll just be there till eight to eight thirty."

"Okay fine. And hey, thanks. You saved me today."

31st DECEMBER 2012; 4:50 PM

ASHIYAANA APARTMENT; ANDHERI EAST

She was sitting in the bedroom, alone, talking over the phone. She was an unusual woman'ambitious, selfish and greedy. She was beautiful in her own sexy way.

"I don't want anything to ruin it this time." She said coolly.

"I understand. There is no Gaurav Singh Chauhan on our way. We are taking care about his whereabouts. He is our enemy now."

She sat erect on the couch with sudden awareness, "He is such a daring guy. He was actually trying to send all our plans and motives to the Crime Branch!"

"There is no repent. We had to make him get caught."

"How's it going there?"

"The KIFC is going to transport their M16A4s to Austria this weekend."

"Good. I want you to transport ours too."

"The AK-47s?"

"Right."

"Will I be doing this?"

"No one can do it better than you. They will never suspect you."

"You may relax." They hung up.

She looked at her watch and got up from the bed.

Kabir Jaiswal entered the room.

"Oh. I wasn't expecting you." She said as she picked up a brush from the dressing table and started to comb her hair.

He was in his late twenties with sharp features and a brilliant mind.

He has excellent knowledge of weapons. He had never known that he might be facing this for his interest. The police one day invaded St.Augustin's College. They claimed that Kabir Jaiswal had been involved in weapon smuggling. They arrested him. But he wasn't taken to jail. He was taken directly to a hotel room. He learned that the police were not police. They had made a false arrest warrant. It was there where he met her.

She explained what she wanted and his knowledge about different kinds of weapons would be too useful for her. He did not want to be involved and he refused on her face. She said she had already made a false record in the police files about him.

She had the power to involve anyone she wished. She promised to free him again as soon as she had achieved her destiny.

The next morning, Mr.Rajiv Jaiswal, Kabir's father, was found dead in his bungalow by the maid; Kabir had lost his mother at a very tender age. Rajiv Jaiswal was an asthma patient. Kabir in "jail", no one was present in the house at midnight, he helplessly died in an asthma attack. And suddenly, a week later, they said that Kabir had fled from the jail.

He was never found.

If Gaurav Singh Chauhan had never existed, their plan would have fulfilled. The Mumbai Crime Branch knew more than they should. And so, she had to hide for a decade so that this matter was almost compressed.

After giving many trials for finding the gang, the Mumbai Crime Branch gave up and the case was closed. Gaurav gave them as much as he knew. But he was a very weak link.

Dilip Kashyap was dead. So nobody more. But Gaurav was alive. Independent. She tried her best to make everything go under everyone's nose. Now, she really wished that Inspector Aditya Rathore had never insisted on checking the employee list of KIFC. And she had confusion about how Rathore had traced down one man of her extended team.

"Who else do you expect?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes, "I don't mean that."

"What is going on?" He asked matter-of-factly.

She dropped the brush over the dressing table. "It's not necessary to tell you everything, dear. That you love me doesn't mean I'm going to open up myself."

He reached and stroked her cheek, "Don't you still trust me?"

She shook her head ruefully, "I'm sorry, no. Life has taught me to trust no one totally."

She walked passed him and reached out of the door.

"Are you going somewhere?" He called out.

"Yes," she said, "I have an important place to visit and an important person to meet."

Kabir watched from the second floor flat window as she took a cab and left.

He turned away and took out his cell phone. When she realized he was never going to fail her, she tried to give him at least that much freedom that he can be by himself wherever he wants. Though in the beginning she had put some spies behind him and had tapped his phone. He did nothing wrong. After about two years she left him alone, when he said that he was in love with her.

He dialed Gaurav Chauhan's number.

Part 17 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3354496&TPN=22&#

Edited by rishbalaforever - 13 April 2013 at 2:15am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihana5roseNian4lifeaksujibriasweetdearanamunirMonami_50My_VivJaan--Puja---Dil-SaiSvmpy

sweetdear

Goldie

sweetdear

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Yay!! Me first...Party
Read in a go..and loved it..it's intense n thrilling n full of suspense...do add me to ur buddy list...
Awesome plot dear.Clap

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.