LogicalNonsense

IF-Sizzlerz

LogicalNonsense

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
nice start
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arunsunita_gm

IF-Dazzler

arunsunita_gm

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
nice start dear
continue soon
and dont frgt to pm me 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VivianMeriJaanSaiS

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
nyc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

VivianMeriJaan

VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged

HEYY THANKS..!! EVERYONE!! SO...HERE YOU GO...

PART ONE:-

They were standing on the roof of an eight storied building. It was their college reunion party. The party was at its peak just one floor downstairs. He was busy looking at the sky.

"Shouldn't we go back?" He said. 

"But you haven't answered my question yet." She shook her head.

He rolled his eyes, "Dipali is just a game. She is playing with me, and I'm with her. I just want to see what she is up to. Let her be fed up with me. I would love to see her breaking up."

She frowned. "Are you also going to let down our relationship this way? Or do you really love me?"

He sighed, "Of course I do." He stared down at the ground. Guided only by his own self, Rishabh Kundra was a guy of total self-confidence with a sharp tongue. He knew what he wanted from life but was not career-minded. His father being the owner of a rich and successful weapon industry—Kundra International Firearms Company (KIFC), he did not have much bigger dreams than just succession to his father's place. From overall, he was a guy who proved the line- "No one's perfect"- wrong. He had eyes which were so mesmerizing dark that they seemed to hide some emotion but revealed nothing. His smile can make your world spin. 'Five feet eleven inches tall', lean, muscular and strikingly handsome, he could even make a Greek God ashamed.   

She nodded, "Prove it! Jump down from here!"

"Madhu?"

"Do it."

"Okay." He squinted in the darkness to find something which would help him to climb up the boundary. He soon noticed that a water pipe was passing through the boundary wall. He rested his left foot on it and pulled himself up on the flat surface. Madhu was having fun though she stood alert.

He looked down, then turned back, gave his usual smirk to Madhu and said, "Push me if you can." She gave a final glare at him and turned away to leave.

"Hey wait!" He jumped back on the roof. He half ran to his love and stood in front of her.

"Its only five minutes you first asked me to leave Dipali and three mins I first answered that. Okay, if you want it, you'll have it. I was joking. You'll soon see anti-Dips RK. I promise."

They started laughing and soon they were in each other's arms.

That night, back in her home, Madhu was looking out of her bedroom's window and thinking about RK. She smiled. Beside her bed, Trishna was deep in her sleep.

Madhu was a girl within whom you are able to see only one definite self. She did not like injustice but protested only when the time was right. As far as looks were concerned, she was pretty. She had large brownish eyes and long hair that ended right up to her waist. She once had dreams to become a writer, but later dropped that idea for practical reasons.

Madhu's cell phone rang in vibration.

"Hey Rishabh!" They talk at night, 11:30pm.

"Hi love!"

"I loved the way you dumped that Dips."

"And I loved the way you did not push me down."

They continued talking for sometime. Every call was covered mostly by Madhu, whose passion was 'talking'. RK loved hearing her. But that night RK had a surprise for her…a disappointing one…

"Love, I have to go for an out shift. Three weeks. They called me today. It's damn urgent. Should we postpone our parents meeting?"

"W-H-A-T??? But you said that we would make them meet the day after tomorrow? Our marriage will also have to be postponed??" She felt like crying.

"I know. But being the company owner's son isn't easy."

"I hate your work."

"But I love you."

"I lose." She smiled, "By the way, where are you going?"

"Bangkok, as usual. Three weeks." He sighed.

"OK. Look, as you would have finished all you work, you will be enjoying with me tension-free!!" She beamed.

"I always enjoy with you."

"Oh ya?"

"Ahaan."

They talked for about three hours that night. RK had to leave tomorrow evening. They promised they will keep their contact through the cell phone.

part 2 coming soon...

Edited by rishbalaforever - 13 April 2013 at 1:17am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

manya99Rsaakkaparas99Nian4lifePujark3priyankasweet21cutekananmilhanaan-rishsweetdearAroraNaDarkAngelSimple-GirlGOODLUCKANGELarunsunita_gmmevanprev4evamannu_minnieSyed695My_VivJaancool_sriSaiS-SmexyGhost-deepak148LogicalNonsenseSHINYSHREYA..Cute_Angel..punam2712

Miss_uliuli

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss_uliuli

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Plz update..waiting...Smile

rocking-girl123

Groupbie

rocking-girl123

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
sounds interesting!!!!!! pm me whnever u update... :)

..Cute_Angel..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Cute_Angel..

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Nice start...continue soon

..Adeeba..

IF-Dazzler

..Adeeba..

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
nice intro.
start updating soon & add me 2 ur PM list.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.