WAITING FOR THE SUSPENSE TO BE REVEALED

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VivianMeriJaan

VivianMeriJaan Goldie
VivianMeriJaan
VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Frendzz !! Chall she aur maat has nothing to do here...!!! LOL

I couldn't  fynd any better name so I gave dat same name to dis man!!

I knew many would notice dis...ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

VivianMeriJaan Goldie
VivianMeriJaan
VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

PART FIFTEEN:-

30TH DECEMBER 2012; 4:00 PM

MUMBAI POLICE STATION…

"Madhu you don't remember Kabir Jaiswal? He was in the same college as we were."

She lost herself somewhere and then said abruptly, "Oh. Err…yes. Vaguely. He was later thrown out."

Rathore wanted to give them a moment of personal discussion but couldn't resist himself anymore, "One minute. What had happened?" He absentmindedly took the file away from Rishabh.

"Kabir Jaiswal had joined college in the first year. With us. He was a taciturn kind of a boy. I remember one thing very prominently. He had a real fetish for weapons. I always noticed he carried some books about them."

Rathore raised an eyebrow, "You remember these through a decade?"

"I think I'm recollecting them on purpose. I did not give any damn about these earlier. Kabir had managed to be there for some definite five months but was later thrown out. The police arrested him…" He hesitated, "Look, it cannot be guaranteed that whether he was really the culprit or just a needle stuck in the thread. One day the police came and he was taken away in the charge of smuggling weapons."

"Weapon smuggling?" Rathore raised his eyebrows. "Mmm. Do you know who handed his case?"

"Obviously, no." He shrugged.

"Fine. We will check from our criminal records."

Rathore did not waste any time and he dialed a number in the telephone.

"Kabir Jaiswal. Check the criminal record and try out his whereabouts."

He hung up. "You two wait here."

He ran inside somewhere.

Rishabh and Madhu spent the time silently on their respective chairs.

Rathore came back after about twenty five minutes.

"This guy we caught said that it is a rule you cannot have your cell phones with you during your duty time. They have to keep their phones switched off inside their lockers. His shift is from 10:30 PM to 4:00 AM. We have the information that those calls were also made during his duty time. And, this guy knows Kabir Jaiswal very well, as a friend."

They shared a short glance with one another.

"He is refusing. We are trying."

Madhu opened her mouth to speak but shut it when the telephone rang. Rathore picked it up. He remained silent for a long moment. Silent and expressionless.  Then hung up.

He looked down at the table with the same expression.

Rishabh couldn't stand this and he asked impatiently, "What happened? Anything to us?"

Rathore looked up at them, "He had fled from the jail in 2001. The police tried to find out about him but he was no where to be found. It was going more than two years so the case was finally closed in mid 2003."

Silence broke in. They weren't shocked, but they did not know what might be the proper reaction for this statement. Yet it was soon chased away, "Your mystery caller and Well Wisher are the same—Kabir Jaiswal."

"How?"

"Through all this time of blank calls, he talked with you only once and said that it was perhaps his last time. He knew that we were soon going to catch this guy the next day, automatically; he would not be able to call any of you any longer."

"So…is it possible that he is trying to…you know…harm us in any way?" She wondered.

"No guarantee." He shrugged. "But you both better stay alert. It's not only one grain, it's the whole field." He stood up. They did too.

"Thank you." He shook his hand with Rathore and they turned to go.

"Err. Excuse me. But I think your wedding ceremony is on…2nd Jan."

Rishabh and Madhu smiled at one another. Rathore thought as if they were sharing some private joke.

"We're done." He replied.

31ST DECEMBER 2012; 12:45 AM

KUNDRA MANSION

RK was lying cozily on the couch with his laptop on the drawing table. They were chatting over the net for almost an hour.

RK: How were the reactions?

Madhu: Mom was so petrified! Her expressions were like, 'You fled and married!'

RK: hmm…she called my Mom too…

Madhu: And how did she react?

RK: For a moment I thought the phone will slip out of her hands and she will faint. Dad was enjoying the scene. She didn't know until Aunty called her. I explained her from a distance, if you know what I mean.

Madhu: Thank god they have agreed. But they asked not to reveal it to any of the others. I'm tired today; can we talk tomorrow, please?

RK: Oh…I had thought to add that in my last reply…goodnight love.

Madhu: goodnight.

He shut the laptop. But as soon as this ended, that started. He had almost forgotten about the event of the afternoon during his trouble-giving yet funny evening. His mind wondered back to his first meet with Kabir Jaiswal.

Part 16 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3354496&TPN=20#

Edited by rishbalaforever - 10 April 2013 at 10:31am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Desire-Nian4lifeAroraNaksujisweetdearGOODLUCKANGEL--Puja--Miss_uliulideepak148LogicalNonsenseSaiS-Dil-My_VivJaanpunam2712

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihana5roseSaiS

ILoveMe. IF-Addictz
ILoveMe.
ILoveMe.

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
mystery mysyery mystery.nw this kabir jaiswal is dat mysterious well wisher.but wats da motive behind his acts.waiting eagerly for next part.thanx for pm and continue soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VivianMeriJaanSaiS

SaiS IF-Sizzlerz
SaiS
SaiS

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Very Nice Update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index