Page 15 of 24

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
nice one dearBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VivianMeriJaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER (Page 15)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
nice update...!!!Clap

VivianMeriJaan

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Nice Update

VivianMeriJaan

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
IT IS ALL A TERRORIST PLAN TO PLANT BOMBS IN MAJOR CITIES
BUT WHAT DOES IT ALL HAVE TO DO WITH RK AND MADHU

VivianMeriJaan

-Desire-

Groupbie

-Desire-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Am scared..:(.. I dont know but I have a feeling dat Rishbala going to get seperated...Ahh Please dont do that...Pleaseee :)

VivianMeriJaan

AroraN

Goldie

AroraN

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Nice update Thumbs Up

SaiS

Monami_50

IF-Rockerz

Monami_50

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Hey.Just read all the chapters in one go..luvd them.Plz add me to ur pm list

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VivianMeriJaanSaiS

VivianMeriJaan

VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged

PART THIRTEEN:-

29TH DECEMBER; 8:05 PM

AT GRANDE HOTEL'

Rishabh and Madhu hurried out of the car. The scene was so filmy here. Fake took over their sense of reality. The whole building was smoking out and almost all the parts of it were ruined. It not at all seemed like it was the Grande Hotel. The most high class hotel in Mumbai, rather Maharashtra. It seemed like those ruins found in some historical places.

Madhu came round the car and stood beside him. He was lost in the picture in front of them. She held his arm, "Let's go from here. Shouldn't we?"

He was only then dragged out of his utopia, "Yes. You sit inside. I'm just coming in one second."

He had noticed someone, talking to the police. He thought of backing for a moment as he suddenly remembered that he was himself a person in their vicinity. The man he had noticed was the same as the one in the Coffee House. He knew him as the owner of the Grande Hotel.

He finally decided to back off.

MEANWHILE AT CHINA TOWN '

The man hid himself behind a garbage dump, temporarily to gain back his breath. The group of three policemen in civil dress came rushing and retarded as they sensed that their prey was nowhere to be found.

"It's the end of this passage. Check out. He is surely near somewhere." Rathore roared to the others.

The man peeped from behind his refuge. His eyes wandered aimlessly to those in front of him. He slowly raised his knees up. No sooner had Rathore turned around than the man made an attempt to run away.

He failed.

"Hey you! Stop there!" As if he was going to listen to him.

The other two ran behind him like a hurricane. Rathore did not move from his place. Instead, he directly shot him on the thigh. He fell down on his stomach with a loud groan. The two of them slowed down and turned over the fallen man. Rathore paced forward in a rhythm.

"Who are you?" He asked in his usual angry tone.

"I won't say you ass!" The words ran out in between his clenched teeth.

Rathore bent down on his knees, almost pushing the other officer away. He grabbed the man by his collar and hit the barrel of his revolver on the forehead.

"That was your number dammit! Do you know Rishabh Kundra? Or Madhubala Mallik? You used to give blank calls to them. You sent a letter and asked us to follow your number. We did. And we got you. How crap! It's you who did all these and now you're claiming of your false innocence!"

"Aargh! I did not do any of what you said! Neither do I know these names!"

"Oh really? Why were you trying to escape from us?"

He let out a painful laughter and picked up his head to come nearer to Rathore's ear, "Because you are policemen!" He whispered, "And I? Your criminal!"

29TH DECEMBER; 9:21 PM

MUMBAI; INDIA'

It was a starless night and the entrance of Mallik Villa was only lit up by two halogen night lamps. Rishabh stopped the car near that place. Yet, those lights gave only a dim trace of themselves inside the vehicle.

He turned towards her and gave his mesmerizing smile, "Good night, Love."

"Not now. I want to talk with you." She said setting her long curly hair.

He looked here and there, "Now? We can talk over the phone tonight."

"No." She moaned, "Not that one. You know that our family is in such a happy mood now. But we'we have to face two sides. On our one hand is the atmosphere of the first wedding of two families. While on the other, is a mystery of which we can only begin to imagine the actual. So'I was thinking ' if'if'by chance our wedding postpones to some far date'"

He touched her cheek with his left hand, "Are you mad? Why on earth would this be affecting our personal lives?"

"I don't know. It might not. But'I was thinking that, there is still time you know. I mean, nothing has happened wrong yet. So'do you get what I mean?"

He dropped his hand. His hypnotizing dark, black eyes seemed to glisten in the shadow-light. He stared down for some minutes. And then shook his head, looking up.

"Uh." She groaned.

"I don't get a single word what you mean."

She gave a small glance at her watch.

"Okay. I'll explain this to you tomorrow." She leaned closer. He followed her immediately and pressed his lips on hers.

"But tomorrow at the Purana Mandir." She added after they parted.

"Heh?" He frowned. "Purana Mandir? Why?"

She jumped out, "No questions. Tomorrow we'll meet at the temple. Good night, dear."

Part 14 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3354496&TPN=17&#

Edited by rishbalaforever - 30 January 2013 at 3:25am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Desire-AroraNkendraaksujiGOODLUCKANGELarunsunita_gmMonami_50My_VivJaanMiss_uliulideepak148LogicalNonsense-Dil-punam2712SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.