Page 14 of 24

love.piyali

IF-Dazzler

love.piyali

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Nice..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VivianMeriJaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER (Page 14)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
awesomeClap
thanks for pmSmile

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

VivianMeriJaan

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
SO MUCH SUSPENSE

VivianMeriJaan

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
really a v interesting update.story is steaming up with each update.keep up da great job.thanx a lot for pm.waiting eagerly for next update.

VivianMeriJaan

VivianMeriJaan

VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged

PART TWELVE:-

29TH DECEMBER: 1:50 AM

KUNDRA MANSION'

"I thought you won't say anything when I will call you again. You know, I was trying you for such a long time! And look, how I wasn't getting it up to you! At last I am successful." The caller whispered.

He listened silently, making sure his caller had completely done up with what he had to say.

"I had blocked you." He finally revealed. Silence was followed by a small laughter.

"And I thought I have to send you another'Oh well! Have you received any letter from Dilip Kashyap?" He asked curiously.

"I didn't."

"Why'Oh! I toh forgot only! It wasn't sent to you. Ha-ha! Anyways, have you read it?"

"Hm."

"Fine! Then, have you done what I asked you both to do?"

"Is this all a trap?" RK demanded.

"Oh c'mon! I have done my job. Now it depends on your wish. Have you heard that proverb or whatever'life is what you make it? My friend, it perfectly fits in your case."

"Who are you?"

"I have already asked you not to follow me." He said gravely.

"No. Not me. You asked her." He corrected.

"That was indirectly to both of you." The voice seemed to come out from clenched teeth.

"But I have never obeyed people. I don't like in doing so." He shot back.

"How is it going there?" He tried to change the topic.

"Why are you talking with me?" He ignored.

"I asked you something. How's it goin' there? Have the police decided to come here? Have they traced the number?"

"Mmm. I wonder if I should answer that."

"Okay. Done. I'll have it out from her."

"Threatening me, eh?"

"Yes." He replied sternly.

He chuckled, "They will. They are leaving tomorrow."

"Good going." He appreciated.

"But, if you want your identity to be hidden, then why are you calling us from the same number."

Well Wisher laughed out loud.

"You asked me why I was all of a sudden talking with you. It's because I think this is the last time I'm able to call you. I had first thought of calling her. But, the weight should be equal. She has the letter. And you have my voice."

He did not answer.

"Okay then. Good night. God save Ind'" Rishabh cut him off in the middle.

"I think I know you."

Sudden pause streamed in. Well Wisher finally concluded with a sigh, "Zinda rahenge toh zaroor milenge."

29TH DECEMBER; 7:00 PM

VELMONT COFFEE HOUSE'

MUMBAI; INDIA'

She laughed, "You must be dreaming."

"I don't dream." He shook his head modestly.

"Okay, now if it is to be taken not as a dream, than why did this guy all of a sudden talk with you? Just because it might have been his last chance? Now doesn't that seem to be a lame reason?"

"That is how you take it'whatever."

"Did he give you any hint? Or something?" Her eyes narrowed.

He was about to answer but a business man who was sitting on the table next to theirs suddenly stood up at his seat and shouted anxiously at the waiter.

"Hey you! Please switch to any news channel on that television! Quick!"

His eyes were hollows of tension.Rishabh noticed he had a cell phone in his hand. Perhaps, he got some news from anyone.

The waiter obeyed him and turned the channel from Set Max to NDTV. Everyone had their attention on the screen. They were showing live news.

Rishabh and Madhu glanced at each other with horrified expressions.

Mumbai faced another blast at the airport and at the Grande Hotel. They said Kolkata was a victim too and it had to sacrifice its Howrah Bridge and metro station. Delhi also sacrificed its airport.

More than about three lakh people died. About five lakh are injured and are taken to the nearest hospitals in their respective cities. The families of the victims are broken down over the loss of their loved ones. Hundreds of police men are injured, very few are killed.

Five major blasts in three important cities. A thought suddenly crossed Rishabh's mind. He remembered Well Wisher's incomplete sentence''God save Ind'' It surely meant India.

29TH DECEMBER; 7:58 PM

BANGKOK: THAILAND'

A shop was getting decorated for the New Year. The shutters were partially pulled down and it was time to close. Customers didn't seem to be interested in peeping inside. The shopkeeper's daughter was giving a hand for help. She bent down and came out. She gazed along idly through the vacant streets. Her ears began to get matured with some heavy footsteps in the middle of the cold silence. The noise grew louder and wilder as it came nearer. She backed two steps away from the passage.

A man ran breathlessly through the empty street and turned round into the dark alley. He seemed to be running away from someone. And those 'someone' too came running behind him. They paused near the shop. A tall man asked that girl if she had witnessed anything. The confused creature, tongue-tied, pointed towards the alley. Without another word, the group followed her direction. She hurried back inside.

Part 13 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3354496&TPN=15&#

Edited by rishbalaforever - 28 January 2013 at 9:56am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihana5roseNian4lifeAroraNkendraaksujiGOODLUCKANGELMy_VivJaanSaiS-Dil-deepak148LogicalNonsensepunam2712

My_VivJaan

IF-Rockerz

My_VivJaan

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE DEAR...
THNXX FOR PM...

LogicalNonsense

IF-Sizzlerz

LogicalNonsense

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
nice update dear

VivianMeriJaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.