Page 13 of 24

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Interesting Update
Waiting to see what will happen next.
Please Update the next part soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER (Page 13)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

My_VivJaan

IF-Rockerz

My_VivJaan

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
really nice and interesting part dear...Smile
update nxt part soon and thnxxx for pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

love.piyali

IF-Dazzler

love.piyali

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Amazin updt...quite intriguing...

SaiS

Miss_uliuli

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss_uliuli

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
interesting...continue soon...Clap

SaiS

VivianMeriJaan

VivianMeriJaan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged

PART ELEVEN:-

28TH DECEMBER: 11:15 AM

MUMBAI POLICE STATION…

"I'm glad you came. I was about to call you today." Rathore beamed with a huge smile, which seemed a fake one.

"For what?" Rishabh demanded.

Rathore stood up and paced forward.

"Yesterday, we had a confrontation with Mr.Vijay Thakur."

"Vijay Thakur…" He frowned. Madhu looked at him. "You mean, that manager?"

"Hm. The present retired manager."

"What else?"

"He had received one of Gaurav's messages through the e-mail. During the interrogation, Gaurav had said that his computer was having some problems when he opened the internet. So, by mistake, that e-mail was sent to Vijay Thakur's account."

Rishabh nodded, "We know that."

"Yes. What you don't know is that you were our suspect."

They exchanged a glance. She looked puzzled. He turned back at Rathore.

"We knew that." He smiled sarcastically.

Rathore paused for a while. Then continued, "Good. So, you must know the reasons too. Just because you were with him on your return, you did not reveal anything about it, and that you were not present there during the blast, I can't tag you as the culprit. We know that there are similar blasts in five places. Three of them were half full passenger ships, and two were business ships. The bombs that were used were very weak. They were able to damage only the area covered up by the ports. As a whole of the five places, about 62% people were injured and the rest…" He calculated in mind, "…38% were dead. The Mangalore police have informed. They did not have any terrorist employee ever. It has been about seven years of their set up. Not as old as yours are…twenty." He looked at the ground for some reason, and then continued, "Neither did we find anything from those passenger ships. Anyhow, Vijay Thakur said that when Gaurav worked in your company, both of you didn't share a friendly relation. I mean, he was your father's PA, so very close comparatively among the officials. But you chose to rather avoid him."

He shrugged, "I am not interested to include my father's employees in my list."

"Okay, fine. I thought it would rather take a long time to make you understand. Anyways, my turn is over now. You tell me what made you two come here."

Madhu handed him over the letter. "Read this and you will get everything."

He dramatically took it and began with a sigh.

His expressions were screaming out loud that he did not expect that one. He scowled at both of them, detaching his eyes from the paper.

"Are you guys trying to fool me?"

RK shook his head, "No."

Rathore rubbed his chin with his thumb, staring down again, "Mmm. Quite interesting."

"Uh…It seems like Well Wisher knew well about our whereabouts." Madhu interfered in his thoughts.

Rathore unexpectedly shook his head, "It seems like…" He murmured something inaudible with himself. He suddenly jerked his head up, "When did you start having those blank calls?"

They looked at each other. She shrugged lightly to indicate she forgot. He turned back at him.

"From the day of the blasts. Maybe." He added.

"You mean from 26th December. Hm."

Pause.

"This has been sent from Bangkok. It takes twelve to fourteen days from there. Did you receive it yesterday?"

"Yes."

"It might be sent on…err…16th or 14th December. If you notice this carefully, then you can see that these all were planned. But it can't be guaranteed. Like example, you would be going out of country, Well Wisher was not known to that. He did not mention anything like that, at least. He has mentioned 'both of you' 'both of you' a hundred times!"

Something occurred to Rishabh then. "We saw Gaurav Chauhan at Salvatore Garden in Bangkok." 

Rathore stared at them for a while before saying, "Oh. So you met him there. And he is here now. You both started getting calls from 26th. This letter is from Bangkok. Perfect!" A huge smile lit up his face again, this time a real one.

"What?" She queried.

"These all are linked together. Some two or three people are there to help us. But I think it might be a trap for us. So, we will be extra careful. We will do what they want. If it's true, congrats! If it's all a set up, well, I know how to catch my fish with the help of its mate. According to our information, Gaurav was in Bangkok after he was freed. This letter has arrived from the same place and the calls coincide with the date of the port blasts. Aa…did you get any calls today morning? Yesterday?"

"Not today. But yesterday. Only once in the morning. I blocked the number later." He answered.

"Same here." She said.

Rathore dialed some number on the telephone. "We are going to Bangkok tomorrow. Start the preparations." He hung up.

He turned his attention back towards them, "Can I have your cell phones? We have to get traced the number."

"It's the same one." Rishabh pointed at the one on the envelope.

"Fine, then. We will do that as soon as we reach Bangkok. China town, right? Okay." He answered his own question. "You don't need to be worried. I do it and I do it my way. What you have to do is just unblock the number and pick up whenever it calls. Keep informing me about it."

29TH DECEMBER; 1:42 AM

KUNDRA MANSION

Rishabh was lying on his bed, staring at blank space outside his window. It was a shadowy, cold night out there. The sky was filled with clouds and not a single heavenly object could be noticed.     His eyelids shut promptly.

The silence that was brimming in the atmosphere was soon disturbed by a phone ring. His eyes opened abruptly. He reached for the cell phone beside the lamp after having a look at the wall clock.

"Hello?"

Part 12 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3354496&PID=74809857&#

Edited by rishbalaforever - 10 April 2013 at 10:28am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihana5roseNian4lifePujark3AroraNGOODLUCKANGELarunsunita_gmSimple-Girlmannu_minnieMy_VivJaancool_srideepak148punam2712SaiS-Dil-

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
WOW...!!! awesome update...Thumbs Up

Loved the reference to Mangalore...My hometown...!!!Big smile Hamari police kaafi tez hai...!!LOL

Update soon...

SaiS

My_VivJaan

IF-Rockerz

My_VivJaan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
nice update dear...
thnxx for pm...

SaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Awesome Update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.