THE GUY WANTED TO BE CAUGHT
IT IS QUITE CONFUSING
 πŸ˜†.wat is ur confusion???πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rishbalaforever - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

PART FOURTEEN:-

30TH DECEMBER 2012; 02:20 AM

MUMBAI; INDIA'

Madhu drove by herself to the old temple situated on the outskirts of Mumbai. It is a temple of a Goddess. Very few people, rather only those who live on the outskirts visit here. Local people call it the Purana Mandir. It is said to be the oldest temple of Mumbai.

It was the warmest afternoon of this year during the light winter season of Mumbai. She parked the car on the dust road. RK was already there, leaning his full six feet frame on his white Mercedes Benz. He was talking over the phone with somebody. Actually, he wasn't talking, he was only listening.

She came nearer when he had finished. He turned towards her and stood erect.

"So you finally came. I thought I had to drag you here." She commented.

"You know I was least interested of this place. It's only 'cause of you." He shook his head, "Anyways. What were you trying to say yesterday?" He gracefully opened his sunglasses.

"You come with me." She pulled him along with her. They opened their shoes near the entrance and then stopped in front of the statue. She faced him and said, "Lets get married."

He stared at her before saying, "Now?"

She smiled, "Yes."

"Here?"

"Hm." She nodded excitedly.

"Err'"

She scowled, "Now what? What is the problem?"

"Problem? I don't have any problem! I was just wondering if you would have brought a panditji or someone. How can we do it all by ourselves? I don't know any of those saath phere-waala promises."

She smiled, "We know that we are going to fulfill more promises than those seven. As I said before, nothing has been gone wrong yet. For me, sindoor is the only thing which will create a bond you need if it's a love marriage. When it is the arranged marriage, then the two persons doesn't know each other. So, they are made to take those promises. And for us, we know we are going to meet each other in every birth, not only seven. I personally feel that mangal sutra is sort of a sacred object from your life-partner which indicates that you are married. But in our case, we are no material-lovers. Hence, sindoor is the best choice for our Personal Marriage."

He chuckled, "Wow! What logic!"

"Logic has nothing to do. It's the common sense. Which you lack! If I had to marry you in those arranged-marriage ways, then I would have fixed the final date on today's date."

"You mean there will be no wedding ceremony on 2nd Jan.?"

She sighed, "No! That one is for our families and for the others. This one is just for us."

"Oh. Then it's perfect."

She walked towards the idol of the Goddess and picked up something he couldn't see from behind. She excitedly walked back towards him and placed a small metal box on his palm.

"It's time now. Marry me." She ordered with an innocent and eager smile.

He pinched up some grains of the powder from the box and effortlessly made a line of them on the partition of her hair.

30TH DECEMBER 2012; 3:51 PM

MUMBAI POLICE STATION

Rathore had called for both of them. The man they had in hand did not decide to reveal anything much. He only said that Gaurav Chauhan was once a very near member of the gang. But it seemed that he was revealing their inner plans to someone else. So, they decided to give him the lowest post of a messenger. The post was not the main reason. They actually wanted to see if anything was going wrong through his messages and e-mails. Rathore's men are still trying to get more out of him.

Rishabh and Madhu first had to identify that man. Of course, neither of them knew him.

Rathore said that he works in a call-center in Chinatown. He has a night duty. They have taken out a list of the details of his colleagues. He asked them to have a look, if a name was known to either of them.

Madhu ran her eyes carefully through the list but did not find any one.

It was when Rishabh's eyes caught a name there, "Kabir Jaiswal."

Part 15 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3354496?pn=19&#

Edited by rishbalaforever - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
you are not revealing any suspense, it is getting annoying now lol