Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Just read all the parts together... I really like the new storyline and waiting for the next update. Please PM me once you update
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update, read all the parts together... PM me when u update
hmm plz don't makr rk victim plz don't separate rishbala
SeaweedBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PART FIVE:-

25TH DECEMBER: 5:48 AM

BANKOK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

It was Christmas and the entire airport was wrapped up with decorative paraphernalia. Unfortunately, as

Madhu had made a quick decision to arrive here; she couldn't get the tickets for the same flight as Rishabh. She was said that all the seats for that flight were booked; hence she had to choose the second one to India. At least, if not that, the seat next to him was surely booked. Her flight would leave eight hours later.

They separated (after a quick hug) as soon as his name was announced.

His seat was in the right column, second row, beside the window. He looked at his watch and it was still about ten minutes left for the flight to take off. He had just taken his seat when, "Rishabh Kundra?"

He automatically looked up at the caller, and his mouth hung open in disbelief. "Yes?"

He smiled, "I got it right. I'm Gaurav. Gaurav Singh Chauhan. Remember?"

"Uh…yeah. I do." RK returned the smile.

"Well, it is nice to meet you, again. I think I saw youuu…" He trailed off as he sat down beside RK.

"Salvatore Garden." He completed his sentence, and then asked sternly, "Where is your seat? It's almost time to take off."

"Why? Its here."

RK stared at him for a second. Then replied, "Oh. Okay." and looked away.

25TH DECEMBER: 8:10 AM

INSIDE THE PLANE

RK was looking through a magazine. He soon found it a bore and threw it back on the slashing table.

"I know it's uncomfortable to sit beside a criminal." Gaurav said in a lugubrious tone.

He listened but didn't reply.

"You know what? It was not my wish to enter this world. I was forced to do so. Actually, that day, we were planning a blast in India. I was a messenger. I got to know that your father's company exports goods through ships. They asked me to join the company in any avatar. No matter whether it was of a peon's or a PA's. Lucky me. That time, you were all planning that a ship was to be send to Houston.  And I had to message them. We had planned we would start from a small blast, which would end to a big blast. But, my fate did not allow me. And an internet problem mistakenly sent my e-mail to Mr. Thakur. Their plan failed. The. End." He smiled sadly, for some reason.

RK stared at the person beside him. He had thought he was an ISI agent, and then he knew he was in a terrorist gang. Whatever he had said, RK could never believe in him.

"But I think, they might try to fulfill their unsuccessful plan, again. Because that was the biggest project they had ever made."

RK sighed, "So? Should I jump on my feet now and shout out that you were once a terrorist and even now…you could be? Or should I go to the washroom, lock myself and pray that 'whatever this man does let him do but harm me.'? Look dude, I have nothing to do with these things. So telling me your story isn't going to do you any good. I don't like talking to strangers so lets be silent. Thank you." He smiled once and turned away.

"I don't know but it seems like you might be in trouble, as you and your father know me well."

"Hmm." He nodded wisely, "Point. Okay. We shall see if it comes."

25TH DECEMBER: 10:30 AM

SAHAR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT; MUMBAI; INDIA

They were standing at the baggage counter. Gaurav's luggage arrived first. He turned towards RK when his phone rang.

"Hey Mom. Just arrived here. Journey was fine."

"We are here. Waiting outside."

"Yeah. I'll be there soon."

He hung up and turned to leave when he collided with Gaurav, who was smilling.

"Keep watching out." He said phlegmatically.

EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update and thnx for the pm
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh...this gaurav guy is creepy...I feel as if he is planning something big outta it...I don't know what but yeah he is going to use RK or Madhu as his pawn...intriguing..
SeaweedBrain thumbnail

THNX EVERY1 ONCE AGAIN. 4got 2 r8 dis...

PART 6 COMING SOON...
SeaweedBrain thumbnail

PART SIX:-

25TH DECEMBER: 8:58 PM

IN RISHABH'S HOUSE

RK had returned home after dropping Madhu at hers. Padmini had asked him to stop there for sometime and hence, he was quite late.

Mohan was sitting in the hall, drowned in his laptop. His son pulled him out of it.

"Hey Dad!" He walked towards the stairs.

"Rishabh, I want to talk to you."

He looked back, "What?"

"I have to go out tomorrow morning. As you know the export was postponed to 26th, it's a must. So I want you to come too."

"Me? No, please. Not tomorrow."

"Sorry." He shrugged, "I can't help that! You have to come. How can we manage this without you?"

"Just the way you did four years ago, as simple as that."

"Four?" He cut off.

"Look you have to. At least tomorrow it's a must. Padmini aunty has informed me today that you'll have already fixed the marriage date on 2nd Jan... Plus Madhu has taken a one week leave from her office for ?" he broke off abruptly.

Mohan pursed his lips, "Hm. So the reason is Madhu."

"Whatever." He turned away and headed towards the stairs again.

"Yes right whatever it is you have to come tomorrow."

"Good night Dad."

26TH DECEMBER; 01:08 PM

VELMONT COFFEE HOUSE

Madhu and Trishna were standing outside.

"You go back. And tell Mom I will not be returning before evening."

"But she asked to return quickly today. And can't you see there are so many things to carry? I can't handle these alone. You tell him to arrive here late."

Madhu stared at her sister, "Tell…whom?"

"C'mon now! You guys are no more having your after-college affair. Stop behaving like fools."

She sighed, "You can take a cab, right? And I'll manage Mom at home."

"Hm. Good idea."

"Will you please go now? I'm already late. A total one hour. He might be waiting inside"

"Relax I'm going." She left for the nearest taxi stand, waving at her sister.

Madhu quickly hurried inside. And guess what? RK was not there.

She sighed with a loud hmph and sat down at a table to the right corner. She was about to dial his number when she saw him entering inside.

"Hey!"

"I expected you to say a 'sorry'? It's almost one-fifteen." She turned her wrist towards him, showing her watch.

He chuckled, "Huh. Great Expectations."

"You find it funny? Look at me I'm sitting here for one hour!" The waiter soon arrived at their table with a menu card.

"And the waiters are so damn irresponsible that they did not bother to give you the menu card! Love, I met Trishna on the way. Even if I hadn't…well, you know that I'm used to you."

The waiter returned with two glasses of water, and left.

She opened the menu card, "By the way, what made you late?"

"Nothing much. Jus' that I was slow today morning."

"Why?"

. "Don't know. Wasn't feeling well, I guess."

She opened her mouth to speak only to shut it back as his phone rang.

He picked it up. She ran her eyes through the items on the card, and listened to his cocktail of reactions…

"Hello?"

"Oh its you! Where are you calling from?"

"No."

"What?!"

"Why? I mean…how?"

"Darn."

He exaggeratedly removed the phone off his ear.

"What happened?" She asked leaning closer.

"It was Dad. He said that there was a blast at the port before he reached there from the office. Many people are injured. Few are killed. He asked me to come back as soon as possible."

Part 7 coming soon…

nyc update, dad is playing bad games
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@rishbalaforever: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊