Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

Episode was really good...kaash yeh silsila chalta rahe...hats off to u guys ...kitna sochte ho ek fiction ko leke..hum to dekhte hai..aur bhul jaate hai LOL
Doosro ka pata nahin...hum to nahin bhulte hain...Koyi epi acha lagta hain to baar baar dekhte hain, enjoy karte hain aur uske baare mein discuss karna acha lagta hain...Besh paagol achi u know...Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hkp11debaparna77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Top Class Episode - 20/12 (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Awesome anlysis & pov post, Kaks.. A beautiful epi.. Grade-A performance by kritsha, sparkled with dazzling dailogues, perefct setting & superbly executed episode...

vidyasabdekaks0211

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Episode was really good...kaash yeh silsila chalta rahe...hats off to u guys ...kitna sochte ho ek fiction ko leke..hum to dekhte hai..aur bhul jaate hai LOL

Tu apni Amar ke bare me soch.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdekaks0211niniborn2ruledebaparna77

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
yesterday's episode has woven the magic over all of us. we all are in trance. 
kaaash ye trance barkarar rahe.

kaks0211hkp11

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
u know what aapne kal ki har yaad taza kardi...main toh ye episode pakka download karne wali hoonSmile     

The breakfast scene is one which is going to live in our memory for long...one more classic KTLK scene...Loved the way Ashu was staring hungrily at the CB and looking at his toast as if it was poison...Aur woh plate chheen lena was absoultely Un Ashu like...

completely agree with u and precap ka toh kya kehna intezaar nahi hota Day Dreaming kambhakt ye fri, sat and sun aata kyu hainAngrySmile kher chaddo hum intezaar kar lenge...kisi ne kaha hain intezaar ka fal mitha hota hain aur aapko pata hain i had burger today LOL khaate khaate precap ke baare main soch kar i was laughing like a madLOL and everyone were staring at me ki kahi main pagal toh nahi ho gayiTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Haaye Koyel - yeh dekh ke to Deba ab tak behosh ho gayi hogi...Tongue

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
20/12 was life time achievement for KTLK and its fans. Now I dont care even if WORLD ENDS LOL
First scene of Nidhi falling into Ashu's arms with original and full saiyan song in the BG   This was dream come true for me. I really wanted someone to pinch me. Dont ask how many times rewind kiya!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Canteen scene ,innovative way of saying sorry, meeting for movie and breakfast scene all were just superb.StarHugThumbs UpClapHeart

kaks0211hkp11

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Heart Day Dreaming 

kaks0211rajanigandha26

Post Reply New Post

Go to top