Top Class Episode - 20/12 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by debaparna77

Episode was really good...kaash yeh silsila chalta rahe...hats off to u guys ...kitna sochte ho ek fiction ko leke..hum to dekhte hai..aur bhul jaate hai 😆

Tu apni Amar ke bare me soch.😃
yesterday's episode has woven the magic over all of us. we all are in trance. 
kaaash ye trance barkarar rahe.
u know what aapne kal ki har yaad taza kardi...main toh ye episode pakka download karne wali hoon😊     

The breakfast scene is one which is going to live in our memory for long...one more classic KTLK scene...Loved the way Ashu was staring hungrily at the CB and looking at his toast as if it was poison...Aur woh plate chheen lena was absoultely Un Ashu like...

completely agree with u and precap ka toh kya kehna intezaar nahi hota  kambhakt ye fri, sat and sun aata kyu hain😡😊 kher chaddo hum intezaar kar lenge...kisi ne kaha hain intezaar ka fal mitha hota hain aur aapko pata hain i had burger today 😆 khaate khaate precap ke baare main soch kar i was laughing like a mad😆 and everyone were staring at me ki kahi main pagal toh nahi ho gayi😛
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Haaye Koyel - yeh dekh ke to Deba ab tak behosh ho gayi hogi...😛
20/12 was life time achievement for KTLK and its fans. Now I dont care even if WORLD ENDS 😆
First scene of Nidhi falling into Ashu's arms with original and full saiyan song in the BG   This was dream come true for me. I really wanted someone to pinch me. Dont ask how many times rewind kiya!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Canteen scene ,innovative way of saying sorry, meeting for movie and breakfast scene all were just superb.⭐️🤗👍🏼👏❤️

Originally posted by koyelbasu

❤️  
so so true...⭐️yesterdays epi was a class apart...beautifully done episode...and awesomely enacted...kudos to SK and KK👏⭐️👍🏼
LOVED IT❤️
Excellent analysis Kaks. Totally agree with you.
Superb post Kaks. Loved the way U have put it to us.

Loved each and every scene and dialogue of yerterdays episode. Specially saiya in original sound track took me to the world of fantasy. Dil garden garden ho gaya yaar. Even Ishq wala love in BG and unique way of saying sorry by Nidhi. The breakfast scene awsome... Ashu behaving unlike Ashu. These are winds of Change. Let us wait and watch.
Edited by lee_Ashni - 11 years ago
Completely agree with you!All of this week was superb but yesterday's was the icing on the cake.The old Ashni magic was back making me feel all giddy with excitement.