Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Really feel sorry for EDSKHPH

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tragedy

Goldie

tragedy

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Guys, I really do feel sorry for EDSKHPH coz I really thought that it has a lot of potential and can easily run for 1.5 years. I also know that some people will bash me because of this as this was a typical saas-bahu soap , but what about Saathiya? If I am not wrong I think Saathiya has already entered it's third year!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really feel sorry for EDSKHPH" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
it was a super amazing show 

it had potential n it entertained many of us

but stupid Star plus ..ruined our show

i m actually seeing d initial episode of d show on utsav

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.